LT7 MT7 changes in new patch

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ZAPPED_BY_ME #1 Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:46 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 918 battles
  • [OZ77] OZ77

The original MM on which these missions were formulated, included the possibility of having up to 5 SPG in a game.  So the missions themselves are hard, but MM attainable.  (In the old MM)

Now, I have played 153 games on LT7/260, only twice have I even seen 3 spg in 1 game.  The changes being made still do not address the fact that 3 spg in 1 game is a 1 in 50 game oddity.

The change to LT7/260 is now instead of spotting 3 and killing 1 1 tier over, is now spotting 3 and killing 1.  So less MM dependant on having 1 tier over, but still, 3 spg is extremely rare (thank god).

MT7 was changed from killing 3 to damaging 2 and killing 1.  Same issue.  MM is not bringing out 3 spg in games.

Maybe it is time to iksney the spg thing, and instead, make a mission similar to MT15/260, and LT15.  Something positive, not just a retarded yolo fixation on SPG's.

These 2 missions are all that stand between me and the 260, since the mission 15's are easy in comparison.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #2 Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:49 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 28470 battles
Clearly the solution is to buff arty so more people play them!

Balc0ra #3 Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:00 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 65860 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

WG said the amount of 3 SPG battles went from 26% in 9.16 to 10% now. And yet again WG's explanation for this change just shows that they did not understand the issues the players had with it, nor their concerns. The issue was not getting 3 kills when we finally did see 3 SPG's, but getting 3 SPG's in the first place. And still the same guys said that a 16% decrease is still "within expected perimeters, and still within a reasonable threshold to do these missions".

This is the same guy that talked about pay 2 win and premium ammo during WGL. And even there they showed a complete lack of understanding why people where concerned in the first place. As they simply said "it's more down to the driver then the tank". Even when you face it, and drive an equal tier HT that can't even pen the cupola or it's lower plate with gold ammo.

ZAPPED_BY_ME #4 Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:13 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 918 battles
  • [OZ77] OZ77

View PostBalc0ra, on 05 July 2017 - 08:00 PM, said:

WG said the amount of 3 SPG battles went from 26% in 9.16 to 10% now. And yet again WG's explanation for this change just shows that they did not understand the issues the players had with it, nor their concerns. The issue was not getting 3 kills when we finally did see 3 SPG's, but getting 3 SPG's in the first place. And still the same guys said that a 16% decrease is still "within expected perimeters, and still within a reasonable threshold to do these missions".

This is the same guy that talked about pay 2 win and premium ammo during WGL. And even there they showed a complete lack of understanding why people where concerned in the first place. As they simply said "it's more down to the driver then the tank". Even when you face it, and drive an equal tier HT that can't even pen the cupola or it's lower plate with gold ammo.

The issue is that the mission was conceived with a possibility for up to 5 spg's in a match.

Before 0.9.18, I rarely recall playing in a 0 spg game.  in 9.18, there were a lot of 1-2 spg games, and few 3.  Now it is mostly 1, sometimes 2, sometimes 0, seriously rarely 3.

The mission should be adjusted further to reflect the current MM.  The requirement before was a pascucci's medal.  Now a Pascucci;'s medal = 2 kills.  Add in a 3rd kill on TD, and call it a day.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users