"You get what you deserve!"

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Zhaon #1 Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:22 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 3955 battles

Hello guys... 

How many of you have asked why World Of Tanks became a "bad" game this days and why?! Because if you think that World of Tanks is not a "bad" game atm you are wrong or you don't play the game with pleasure or at all...

Let me tell you a big reason wich affect/ed this game over the time and many of you don't realise not even now when the "disaster" happen/ed.

One of the bigest reasons that changed this game so bad it's what i call "crying plebs" and i'm pretty sure that you know what i'm talking about... that's right,we have a lot of plebs that "cry" everytime and everywhere about the game and they are a big reason that affect/ed this game. (i'm not saying that they make the game bad but their "tears push from behind" another plebs to make this changes)

Let me give you some examples. This plebs complained everytime and everywhere that the MM need to be changed and they have it changed now,they wanted premium tanks to be better than normal tanks,they have them now and they keep coming,they wanted artillery to be changed,they have it changed and so on. The funny thing is that even now after the changes,they keep "crying" and complain. (With the changes that are available in game now i can agree with them,but you wanted this,you have it!)

I played this game for more than 3 years and i never complained about anything about this game (only after and about the disaster MM update because let's face it,the old MM was gold in comparation with the new one.) and i played as a pure Free Player without spending a penny. Everything what i have on the account is earned by in-game "working".

When you wish to be changed something,first thing is to "think twice" because to many complains and the way you do it,it affect the game very bad and i can confirm that World Of Tanks is not a nice game anymore and has changed very bad over the time due to this complains. 

I'm not here to "cry" about this,i'm here to "open your eyes" because you may do this without knowing that may affect negatively the game and i can't blame you that you make the game bad because is not your fault,is Wargaming fault and i can imagine how they say something like: "Oh,i see. You don't pay me enough or at all and you want changes?? I'll give you changes... :trollface:" and they trow you what is now available in the game.

I loved this game for more than 3 years,i still love it but i'm not happy with it,you know how it is in a "relationship" for example... till you will start the hate.

I don't have the power to change the game in better,because for sure i would do it. Wargaming don't care about you,as a player,they care about their money.. you want to play the game,pay me back. I started the game as pure free player in the past,i always played as free player till now,with this waves of bad changes that made me to say "F^^k this! it's enough" and to tell you that as a free player it's very hard to progress without spending any real money.

I remember and i have the proof that a member of WG Staff once said: 

"Whether the matchmaker needs to be improved or not and if yes how, is a personal opinion. Many players like our game and some actually stop playing because they expect the game to be different. If we fail to meet this we are sorry but we also have millions of players that love our game and the fun it brings, we are making the game for every player and as long as the players are happy with it – we are happy to continue the game with the players we love and their love for the game."

and i always laugh with sad feelings because they are right,there is always someone who pay to play and they are the reason that this game is still alive in a "disaster" form... 

This clip just appeared random on my youtube few hours ago and i'm not a subscriber at this guy and i don't want to promote his channel but it's a good example. People already started to "feel" the bad things of this game.

I,personally,i will stay away from the game because is not the game that it was in the past anymore and i will pray and hope that World of Tanks will see again the glorious and beautiful days. 

All the best !!!

qpranger #2 Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:26 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 32512 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Effing toff logic.

iztok #3 Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:26 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 35215 battles

Hi!

> "You get what you deserve!"

I stopped playing WoT again. Game doesn't feel fun anymore. I don't blame the new MM - IMO for mid tiers it's better than before, when my Cromwell regularly met 5-7 tier-8 beast. But overall feeling isn't right.... or maybe I've just satiated my urge to destroy tanks. :confused:

Anyway, see you on a battlefield in a few weeks, months...

BR,  Iztok

Edited by iztok, 07 July 2017 - 10:10 AM.

Solstad1069 #4 Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:32 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 41019 battles

I just play a few selected tanks that dont care much about the mm the others i sell one at a time to support my gold usage.

No more money for WG, when i run out of credits its game over.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #5 Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:47 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 29241 battles
Right, let me get this straight. Players whine and WG makes changes in response = WG listened to players so WG fault the game sucks. Players whine and WG doesn't make any changes = WG ignores players so WG fault the game sucks.

Stronk logic!

Solstad1069 #6 Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:48 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 41019 battles

Nice tanks to play....

- Luchs is even better with the new MM as it never go higher than tier 6, just pure fun.

- PzIVH, derp dont care much about MM and at tier 5 you are mostly top tier anyway.

- S35CA fragile french TD with 223 pen and 330 damage on tier 5 and its more than enough if u get bottom of the list

-T71 just epic with the new MM, top tier just as often as bottom tier, did 2800 damage and got 2. mastery :)

-M53/M55 arty, just a really nice way to ruin other peoples game, mm mean nothing.

Solstad1069 #7 Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:51 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 41019 battles

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 05 July 2017 - 07:47 PM, said:

Right, let me get this straight. Players whine and WG makes changes in response = WG listened to players so WG fault the game sucks. Players whine and WG doesn't make any changes = WG ignores players so WG fault the game sucks.

Stronk logic!

Biggest problem with the new mm is that it makes a few tanks unplayable. Others are just much better with the new mm.

My only complain in this game is that they dont make new maps anymore, just nothing.

Zhaon #8 Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:51 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 3955 battles

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 05 July 2017 - 08:47 PM, said:

Stronk logic!

this is because those players who whine don't know what exactly what they want (many of them are free players and this is another reason for WG to change the game how they want and not how the players want) and Wargaming know how they want to look ... overall,in 2017 it's all about the money. They will start to push the players more to cash shops wich make the game: Free to Try! :trollface:

Edited by Zhaon, 05 July 2017 - 07:55 PM.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #9 Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:03 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 29241 battles
It's always been about money, they're a business. Making money is what business does. The game has always been free to play and remains so. There's nothing forcing you to spend a single penny on anything.

RamRaid90 #10 Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:05 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 21507 battles
  • [D0NG] D0NG

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 05 July 2017 - 07:03 PM, said:

It's always been about money, they're a business. Making money is what business does. The game has always been free to play and remains so. There's nothing forcing you to spend a single penny on anything.

But... I R win moar wiv Furt Knorx?

woolfie #11 Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:10 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 45737 battles

View PostRamRaid90, on 05 July 2017 - 08:05 PM, said:

lol

NUKLEAR_SLUG #12 Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:20 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 29241 battles

View PostRamRaid90, on 05 July 2017 - 08:05 PM, said:

Of course, but you don't have to Furtively Noxious if you only want to play the game, you can still do that for free, just accepting the -20% WR freeloader tax.

Aikl #13 Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:24 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25554 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostZhaon, on 05 July 2017 - 06:22 PM, said:

Hello guys... 

Hi.

Block Quote

How many of you have asked why World Of Tanks became a "bad" game this days and why?! Because if you think that World of Tanks is not a "bad" game atm you are wrong or you don't play the game with pleasure or at all.

Let me tell you a big reason wich affect/ed this game over the time and many of you don't realise not even now when the "disaster" happen/ed.

Well, I'd argue that WoT never was a perfect game, but it's actually so fun that I can manage some problems with the game. It's getting close to a breaking point, but in case you want a summary:

Spoiler

Block Quote

One of the bigest reasons that changed this game so bad it's what i call "crying plebs" and i'm pretty sure that you know what i'm talking about... that's right,we have a lot of plebs that "cry" everytime and everywhere about the game and they are a big reason that affect/ed this game. (i'm not saying that they make the game bad but their "tears push from behind" another plebs to make this changes)

Last time I checked, whining in the forums resulted in nothing done in the game, and very rarely affected game-related matters. WoT is, undeniably, made to be fun regardless of player skill. Debatable, but that's kind of what got most of us into this game. Not all of the game tweaks are a result of whining or catering to the 'plebs'. Some are merely for profit, or general enjoyment. Hard to know which at times.

Block Quote

Let me give you some examples. This plebs complained everytime and everywhere that the MM need to be changed and they have it changed now,they wanted premium tanks to be better than normal tanks,they have them now and they keep coming,they wanted artillery to be changed,they have it changed and so on. The funny thing is that even now after the changes,they keep "crying" and complain. (With the changes that are available in game now i can agree with them,but you wanted this,you have it!)

Well, the player group is correct, but it's kind of obvious that it's made to set up any player to have an awesome round when all stars align - being one of the few top-tiers are one of those stars. Oh, and that goes for shooting premium ammo too. Most likely you'll need more when you meet more higher-tier tanks.

Block Quote

I played this game for more than 3 years and i never complained about anything about this game (only after and about the disaster MM update because let's face it,the old MM was gold in comparation with the new one.) and i played as a pure Free Player without spending a penny. Everything what i have on the account is earned by in-game "working".

There might not be anything wrong with playing for free, but the last thing I'd expect is WG to listen to people that don't make them any money. Frankly, I would not be surprised if the better players (overall) spend less on the game. Hard to tell - but if the unicums spent more than everyone else, WG would cater to them too. Business, lad, business.

Block Quote

When you wish to be changed something,first thing is to "think twice" because to many complains and the way you do it,it affect the game very bad and i can confirm that World Of Tanks is not a nice game anymore and has changed very bad over the time due to this complains. 

Nah, again, WG has reasons for making changes. We might not be too happy with them, but someone would get their head cut off if they made changes that made players quit.

Block Quote

'm not here to "cry" about this,i'm here to "open your eyes" because you may do this without knowing that may affect negatively the game and i can't blame you that you make the game bad because is not your fault,is Wargaming fault and i can imagine how they say something like: "Oh,i see. You don't pay me enough or at all and you want changes?? I'll give you changes... :trollface:" and they trow you what is now available in the game

Reminds me of a certain water filter merchant. Jokes aside, I'd say that there's a stronger case for Wargaming not reading the forums. I very much doubt anyone really wanted the 'easymode premium tanks' and whatnot. :facepalm:

Block Quote

I loved this game for more than 3 years,i still love it but i'm not happy with it,you know how it is in a "relationship" for example... till you will start the hate.

I don't have the power to change the game in better,because for sure i would do it. Wargaming don't care about you,as a player,they care about their money.. you want to play the game,pay me back. I started the game as pure free player in the past,i always played as free player till now,with this waves of bad changes that made me to say "F^^k this! it's enough" and to tell you that as a free player it's very hard to progress without spending any real money.

Frankly, if I decided that spending several hundred hours on a game wasn't worth my money at any point, the least I'd expect was to drive around in a Maus all day or progress to the new shiny TD-line no more than a month after launch. That's the very core of free-to-play, in WoT it's populating the low- to mid-tier matches.

Block Quote

I remember and i have the proof that a member of WG Staff once said: 

"Whether the matchmaker needs to be improved or not and if yes how, is a personal opinion. Many players like our game and some actually stop playing because they expect the game to be different. If we fail to meet this we are sorry but we also have millions of players that love our game and the fun it brings, we are making the game for every player and as long as the players are happy with it – we are happy to continue the game with the players we love and their love for the game."

and i always laugh with sad feelings because they are right,there is always someone who pay to play and they are the reason that this game is still alive in a "disaster" form... 

Honestly sounds like an answer to somebody whining, but by now the wall of text got really blurry, and I have some pay-2-winning to do. 

Jokes aside, what the guy's really trying to convey is that pleasing every player really won't happen. That's something I'd think someone spending three years on this (continually imperfect) game would be able to understand. Some things can be fixed without hurting the fee-fees of the "play4fun" segment, as broken as 3-5-7 really is, it did work perfectly fine in 9.18.

Oh, while I do love this game, I'd love to pay for certain members of staff, Murazor in particular, to take a very long and boring business train trip through Siberia to figure out the true meaning of game balancing:teethhappy:

TheEye73 #14 Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 41893 battles
  • [1DPB_] 1DPB_

View PostZhaon, on 05 July 2017 - 07:51 PM, said:

this is because those players who whine don't know what exactly what they want (many of them are free players and this is another reason for WG to change the game how they want and not how the players want) and Wargaming know how they want to look ... overall,in 2017 it's all about the money. They will start to push the players more to cash shops wich make the game: Free to Try! :trollface:

Eventually WoT will be history...

Greed never brings any good. And WG have  gotten greedy.
Way too expensive.
I stopped supporting the game a long time ago due to OP prem. tanks, too many gold spamming twats, selfish stat whores and the fact that the game isn't true to history anymore.

Tell me about my stats and I will tell you about your lack of brain!

HeidenSieker #15 Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:59 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10046 battles

View PostZhaon, on 05 July 2017 - 07:22 PM, said:

Because if you think that World of Tanks is not a "bad" game atm you are wrong or you don't play the game with pleasure or at all...

I think it's a pretty good game, actually, and I do enjoy playing it with the various vehicles.

Solstad1069 #16 Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:20 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 41019 battles
Guess the old KV1s willl return as a tier 6 premium at some time, then you know its ALL about the money :)

Noo_Noo #17 Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:31 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 21651 battles

View PostZhaon, on 05 July 2017 - 07:51 PM, said:

maybe they dont but WG have al the facts and stats about what's happening in the game and still cant get it right. Game balance is the issue, always and continues to be so. problem is it doesn't appear to be getting any better. 

People moaned about MM. Fine. Did WG make it better? No, they certainly did not; not a tier 8 anyway. If they cant figure out ways to get a better balance to the game then there's a real problem over there. 

1ncompetenc3 #18 Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:39 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36911 battles

That's a CK video isn't it?

/ignore

Dragonlordcv #19 Posted 06 July 2017 - 10:57 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23980 battles
I rarely play after recent update (1-4 battles per day max). Not playing my T8 prems cause of new MM and will never buy again. Selling my T8 regular ones. And i agree that the crying m***s affected the game in the worst way. WG do not seem to care but i do not care as well since there is no chance to open my wallet again. Most of my friends left i will probably soon join them.

signal11th #20 Posted 06 July 2017 - 12:28 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 37160 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL
TL DR, majority of paying players who play this game are pretty bad so this is metric of whom WG listen to and hilarity ensues.

Edited by signal11th, 06 July 2017 - 12:28 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users