Jump to content


T34-85M Mission Marathon


  • Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

ValkyrionX #1 Posted 06 July 2017 - 08:51 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 42452 battles
  • 1,020
  • [ORKI] ORKI
  • Member since:
    02-07-2015
Dear developers wg .. remember missions to win the t25 pilot? I did, and they were easy .. the t34 is a 6th tier .. take your measures ... thanks and good day!

qpranger #2 Posted 06 July 2017 - 08:58 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 31464 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013
What is your point? I recall getting the Dicker Max by basically just playing in the usual way, no kill stealing, no extra hours, nothing. You did not see me (or anyone else?) complain about that. Nothing wrong with a very easy marathon for a tier 6 in the middle of the summer. 

JuliusCheddar #3 Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:07 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 28128 battles
  • 564
  • [NSORY] NSORY
  • Member since:
    08-27-2014
Tbh I don't want it to be super easy. T34-85m is probably  the best tier 6 medium/tank. We don't need flood of them. 

ValkyrionX #4 Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:11 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 42452 battles
  • 1,020
  • [ORKI] ORKI
  • Member since:
    02-07-2015

View Postqpranger, on 06 July 2017 - 08:58 AM, said:

What is your point? I recall getting the Dicker Max by basically just playing in the usual way, no kill stealing, no extra hours, nothing. You did not see me (or anyone else?) complain about that. Nothing wrong with a very easy marathon for a tier 6 in the middle of the summer. 

 

My point is that in summer I want to play to relax ..


Aikl #5 Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:12 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 25167 battles
  • 4,253
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011

The missions weren't hard, mostly just time-consuming. That makes them kind of hard to finish - unless you actually have the time to play for 4-5 hours per day. No harm if you do, frankly I think that alone deserves a reward, but it's something to keep in mind.

 

I do agree on making the missions 'scale' to the reward, though it's arguably a strong T6 - while the T25 Pilot is a T8 med (which pretty much spells doom even if it's a decent tank).


Edited by Aikl, 06 July 2017 - 09:13 AM.


qpranger #6 Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:14 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 31464 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013

View PostValkyrionX, on 06 July 2017 - 10:11 AM, said:

 

My point is that in summer I want to play to relax ..

 

And so you shall? Like most of us, I am sure. I can't imagine anyone making a mega-effort to get a tier 6 tank and I think WG understand this and the mission conditions will be accommodating in the summer context.

CmdRatScabies #7 Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:15 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 35799 battles
  • 3,805
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    10-12-2015

View PostAikl, on 06 July 2017 - 09:12 AM, said:

The missions weren't hard, mostly just time-consuming. That makes them kind of hard to finish - unless you actually have the time to play for 4-5 hours per day. No harm if you do, frankly I think that alone deserves a reward, but it's something to keep in mind.

 

Maybe you've forgotten why you play the game?

ValkyrionX #8 Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:16 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 42452 battles
  • 1,020
  • [ORKI] ORKI
  • Member since:
    02-07-2015

View Postqpranger, on 06 July 2017 - 09:14 AM, said:

 

And so you shall? Like most of us, I am sure. I can't imagine anyone making a mega-effort to get a tier 6 tank and I think WG understand this and the mission conditions will be accommodating in the summer context.

 

I do not trust wg this is the problem..


RaxipIx #9 Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:31 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 28495 battles
  • 855
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-22-2016

I actually like the Pilot, and except 1-2 missions non of them where too tedious to doo, If you had a decent size garage.

 

Some where easy peasy to do in tier 5-6 tanks.

Some needed tier 8 and above.

 

Actually quite looking forward for the marathon.



Aikl #10 Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:49 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 25167 battles
  • 4,253
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011

 

View PostValkyrionX, on 06 July 2017 - 08:16 AM, said:

 

I do not trust wg this is the problem..

 

I expect WG to do what makes them the most money. Wouldn't surprise me if the event was scaled towards how much time the average (active) player puts in during the summer. 

 

View PostCmdRatScabies, on 06 July 2017 - 08:15 AM, said:

 

Maybe you've forgotten why you play the game?

 

What's this, another round of nightmare-Jeopardy? WoT's fun, despite everything. I do sometimes forget why I bother posting on the forums.

 


Edited by Aikl, 06 July 2017 - 09:50 AM.


_EXODUZ_ #11 Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:50 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34617 battles
  • 1,936
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014
Don't think I'm gonna play T6 tenks ever again...

JocMeister #12 Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:52 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 21787 battles
  • 1,867
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    08-03-2015
Pilot was the 1st tank I actively grinded for. Not going to do that again. If I get it by just playing. Fine. If not I have the Rudy. 

TankkiPoju #13 Posted 06 July 2017 - 10:34 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 20014 battles
  • 6,192
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011
The difference is T25 pilot is a mediocre tank, while T-34-85M is among the best tanks on tier 6.

HassenderZerhacker #14 Posted 06 July 2017 - 10:42 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 25542 battles
  • 2,252
  • [1DPG] 1DPG
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

View PostTankkiPoju, on 06 July 2017 - 10:34 AM, said:

The difference is T25 pilot is a mediocre tank, while T-34-85M is among the best tanks on tier 6.

 

I agree that it's mediocre, but at least it's as good as many other tier 8 meds and a great little credits earner and a great crew trainer.

 

And that's something the T-34-85M will not do as well, because the average XP earned per battle will be less than with the T25 pilot


Edited by HassenderZerhacker, 06 July 2017 - 10:43 AM.


captainpigg #15 Posted 06 July 2017 - 11:47 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 30949 battles
  • 802
  • [F-DIV] F-DIV
  • Member since:
    02-22-2014

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 06 July 2017 - 09:42 AM, said:

 

I agree that it's mediocre, but at least it's as good as many other tier 8 meds and a great little credits earner and a great crew trainer.

 

And that's something the T-34-85M will not do as well, because the average XP earned per battle will be less than with the T25 pilot

 

But the lower ther tier, the higher the exp multiplier premiums get, so that exp evens pretty much out. Same obviously not for credits.

Jumping_Turtle #16 Posted 06 July 2017 - 12:10 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 60351 battles
  • 5,183
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View PostValkyrionX, on 06 July 2017 - 09:11 AM, said:

 

My point is that in summer I want to play to relax ..

 

Nobody is forcing you to play the marathon ...

Kozzy #17 Posted 06 July 2017 - 12:19 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 38855 battles
  • 2,705
  • [EAB2] EAB2
  • Member since:
    06-29-2011

View PostJumping_Turtle, on 06 July 2017 - 11:10 AM, said:

 

Nobody is forcing you to play the marathon ...

Nobody is forcing you to play the marathon ...

Nobody is forcing you to play the marathon ...

Nobody is forcing you to play the marathon ...

Nobody is forcing you to play the marathon ...

 

I hope, for the first time in WoT marathon history, that people learn this one rule!

 



qpranger #18 Posted 06 July 2017 - 12:20 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 31464 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013

Wait, I thought marathons were compulsory?

I never wanted that dumb Dicker Max,

if only I knew that I could just stay away...



MarcoStrapone #19 Posted 06 July 2017 - 12:24 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 34057 battles
  • 712
  • [-GODS] -GODS
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View PostJuliusCheddar, on 06 July 2017 - 08:07 AM, said:

Tbh I don't want it to be super easy. T34-85m is probably  the best tier 6 medium/tank. We don't need flood of them.

 

so you want it for your own?

Spurtung #20 Posted 06 July 2017 - 12:28 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 61583 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View Postqpranger, on 06 July 2017 - 01:20 PM, said:

Wait, I thought marathons were compulsory?

I never wanted that dumb Dicker Max,

if only I knew that I could just stay away...

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users