Recruit progress bug? Plz help me!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

A_Tomat0 #1 Posted 06 July 2017 - 03:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1872 battles

Untitled.png

My progress some times does not change even if i play alone or with my recruiter (you can see the picture i upload)

Do i need to wait some time to server update or restart? If not what i need to do to collect 100k exp to get reward for progress ?

Last 7 days total exp did not change !!!

Balc0ra #2 Posted 06 July 2017 - 03:46 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66269 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

If you click your name up in the upper left corner by the COG, you get a drop down menu. At the bottom of that menu, it will say how many recruits you have, and a button below it that says "details". Click that one and a new window will appear. With more reliable updated info on your recruits, and XP progress.

This window will also list their current XP multiplier etc. So check that window on how it updates vs the webpage one. As I found the web one to almost never work when I used it.

Spurtung #3 Posted 06 July 2017 - 04:08 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 63655 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostA_Tomat0, on 06 July 2017 - 04:39 PM, said:

Untitled.png

My progress some times does not change even if i play alone or with my recruiter (you can see the picture i upload)

Do i need to wait some time to server update or restart? If not what i need to do to collect 100k exp to get reward for progress ?

Last 7 days total exp did not change !!!

It will only change if you platoon with the recruiter, if you win the match and if both of you are in the top 10 of xp in that match.

That is all in the rules, but who cares about reading anything, right?

A_Tomat0 #4 Posted 06 July 2017 - 10:24 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1872 battles

View PostSpurtung, on 06 July 2017 - 04:08 PM, said:

It will only change if you platoon with the recruiter, if you win the match and if both of you are in the top 10 of xp in that match.

That is all in the rules, but who cares about reading anything, right?

View PostBalc0ra, on 06 July 2017 - 03:46 PM, said:

If you click your name up in the upper left corner by the COG, you get a drop down menu. At the bottom of that menu, it will say how many recruits you have, and a button below it that says "details". Click that one and a new window will appear. With more reliable updated info on your recruits, and XP progress.

This window will also list their current XP multiplier etc. So check that window on how it updates vs the webpage one. As I found the web one to almost never work when I used it.

but it say same as on website and it wont change even we play together and get in top 10 (me and my recruit) and win

Spurtung #5 Posted 07 July 2017 - 08:04 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 63655 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostA_Tomat0, on 06 July 2017 - 11:24 PM, said:

but it say same as on website and it wont change even we play together and get in top 10 (me and my recruit) and win

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/content/docs/invitefriend/

Block Quote

Both a Recruiter and a Recruit can earn various rewards and bonuses if:

• They play in the same Platoon.
  • They win battles.
  • Both are among the team’s top 10 in experience earned.

If you're doing it right and nothing is happening, send a ticket, but I suspect you simply aren't fulfilling all of the requirements.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users