SUPER TEST 9.20 OPINIONS NEEDED

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

Bambodos #1 Posted 06 July 2017 - 10:19 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 21151 battles

Opinions about rebalance changes needed so that Wargaming can get an idea what we think of them as off now. Lets help them in their testing process!

Right guys, lets let wargaming know what we think of them.

I think some are very good and some are just bad.

LETS HEAR IT!

1. Batchat 25t changes (that penetration though... just plain bad..)

2. AMX 30/30B changes (hmm not really an opinion)

3. Russian med changes (are they really necessary?

4. French TD changes (Foch B maybe a bit too much?)

5. German heavy/ jagdtiger 88 changes (yeey :D)

6. Japanese heavy changes (Too few nerfs imo)

7. Russian heavy/TD changes (very decent!)

For further information about the upcoming changes see the WoT fb page!

Let the discussion begin... Balancing is Coming...

gravelbelly #2 Posted 06 July 2017 - 11:01 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31741 battles

British tanks???

Nah so few people play them we can't be arsed. Especially tier 8 and above.

We'll just make some more Soviet clones lol

Igor_BL #3 Posted 06 July 2017 - 11:37 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 37503 battles

1) very nice rework of bat... i am glad it will lose 330 heat. i consider bat more as LT then MT, so i dont like when i see bc heat riping maus or types frontally...
Will it be good tank... everything depends of softstats... 1390 was changed in similar way, it is way way better tank now, then before.
Pen is still ok, dont have issue with that

2) consider it a buff... amx's will get some decent turret armor, pen lose is not a big deal.

3) t44100, t54mod1, t44. nice buff. i think they need some pen buff, esp. in new meta, but still, very nice buff.
 140... not really sure why... turret has its weak points... i would like more if they made 140's fuel tank or ammorack more durable. now, almost every shoot, you either burn, or lose ammo. It is fantastic tank, but that is killing it. turret buff... not really need it.

4) nice changes. made me grind french TDs

5) dont know? looks like decent pref. prem already, speed bost is ok in my mind

6) HA, HA and one more, HA

7) is7 really nice buff... expected some DPM or pen buff, but... we are gettin 111 15a, probably that is reason is7 didnt get one of those
mobility and gun handling will make this tank much more playable...
Gun will finally behave

268, bigger arc and shell speed. exact what 268 needed. will buy one again. sold it because it is the worst tierX i have ever played, on live and test.
that acc is false, only because slow shell speed. you never hit any... and arc was killing it. 704 has +/-11, really nice to snipe and aim... 268, make you wanna puke

ISU152 loses BL10 with explanation  - too effective... again, HA HA HA. it is like that for years. when we didnt have all those superarmored beasts. and now, when we have more armor then ever, they say BL10 is just too god. And, still, Ibrahimovic TDs have 288 pen on 100 gun? or is it 105? 105 probably...

really stupid nerf for isu152. Leave it as it is.

cro001 #4 Posted 07 July 2017 - 12:09 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 28796 battles

View PostIgor_BL, on 06 July 2017 - 11:37 PM, said:

Don't worry, French premium TD is in the works! It really makes the line shine. :D

HundeWurst #5 Posted 07 July 2017 - 12:46 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 67742 battles
  • [FAME] FAME

1. Batchat 25t changes (that penetration though... just plain bad..)

Dunno what to think about that. Its a clear nerf. While I somewhat agree that the clip potential of the BC is a bid to high it is by no means OP. They could as well have removed 1 shot from the clip and in return reduced the reload time a bit. Same outcome without a nerf on top.

2. AMX 30/30B changes (hmm not really an opinion)

Clearly aimed to make the game more gold spam based. Nerfing the standard penetration value while keeping the gold one at the same level. A free to play user will have a mediocre tank in his hands, a person who is willing to spam gold has a maybe even OP tank in their hands. Also these changes made the STB-1 obsolete.

3. Russian med changes (are they really necessary?

They are not. Maybe 430 could you some better armor and smaller fuel tanks, 907 a nerf, but the 140 for sure not a buff.

4. French TD changes (Foch B maybe a bit too much?)

I dont know what to think about this one. Time will tell.

5. German heavy/ jagdtiger 88 changes (yeey :D)

Dont even know what they change....

Well Maus changes are way to few. It needs to lose a lot of the sidearmor. Tracking and dealing damage should be doable.

6. Japanese heavy changes (Too few nerfs imo)

Nerfs? I dont know but that was not a nerf but a meaningless change at best. I wont change anything at all. Type 5 will still be broken and OP as it has been since it got buffed. Thats one of the most stupid "balancing" decisions I have seen in a while.

Remove the HE gun and rework the entire line. There was this one great thread what would need to be done.

7. Russian heavy/TD changes (very decent!)

The fact that WG now buffs tanks which have been fine for ages due to the increased levels of powercreep make me shake my head in disbelive. Should that not be a wakeupcall that maybe nerfing is a much better option than just endless mindless buffing?

boem_ #6 Posted 07 July 2017 - 03:06 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 40540 battles
  • [WHO] WHO
My feeling is that on average better players play the bc25t because of the higher skill cap and frustration average or bad players get in that tank. (Only my thinking and feeling,don't know how or if I can check it)

According to vbaddict the bc is performing balanced on win rate, this tank is challenging with great potential fun and when I play it sometimes does really well and sometimes one tiny mistake and back to garage (or missing and bouncing 4/5 shells) I really hope they won't go through with the nerf.

Type 5 and maus: I think both nerfs are not enough.

IS7: seems good buff.

The other tanks I don't have a strong opinion or don't know.

boem_ #7 Posted 07 July 2017 - 04:13 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 40540 battles
  • [WHO] WHO

I found a link to the performance:

http://wot-news.com/...]Bat.-Châtillon 25 t

Edited by boem_, 07 July 2017 - 04:16 AM.

_EXODUZ_ #8 Posted 07 July 2017 - 04:28 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34617 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View Postboem_, on 07 July 2017 - 04:13 AM, said:

I found a link to the performance:

http://wot-news.com/...]Bat.-Châtillon 25 t

Boem you're a noob. Kappa :trollface:

boem_ #9 Posted 07 July 2017 - 06:32 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 40540 battles
  • [WHO] WHO

View Post_EXODUZ_, on 07 July 2017 - 04:28 AM, said:

Boem you're a noob. Kappa :trollface:

According to that site last 4 weeks bc around 50.20wr on eu.

I normally don really bother to much with the forums but when they want to nerf the bc to t9 levels.....

imendars #10 Posted 07 July 2017 - 07:38 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10958 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

I dont know half of the changes you are talking about, but from what i hear, i like them.

Except french medium gun nerf... I was going for that tank... happy i didnt get further on the road. Would be funny if i got the tank and 2 weeks later it got nerfed...:trollface:

Those IS7 and object 140 buffs... YES... :bajan:  :harp:

TankkiPoju #11 Posted 07 July 2017 - 08:07 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 20014 battles

Batchat changes won't even make a difference, people will just switch to TVP 50/51. Even Skoda T50 has 310mm HEAT and thats a tier 9 autoloader! It seems to me WG is trying to make Batchat into a "proper" tier 10 light tank with the nerfs.

Anyone somehow thinking Obj140 needs buffs needs a smack in the head.

IS-7 buffs seemed fine, but... they also want to make it as fast as Obj260, which is pretty ridiculous.

Edited by TankkiPoju, 07 July 2017 - 08:10 AM.

imendars #12 Posted 07 July 2017 - 08:44 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10958 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostTankkiPoju, on 07 July 2017 - 10:07 AM, said:

Batchat changes won't even make a difference, people will just switch to TVP 50/51. Even Skoda T50 has 310mm HEAT and thats a tier 9 autoloader! It seems to me WG is trying to make Batchat into a "proper" tier 10 light tank with the nerfs.

IS-7 buffs seemed fine, but... they also want to make it as fast as Obj260, which is pretty ridiculous.

BC and TVP are SO different. BC atm have HUGE magazine, 2k damage potential, while hard, still possible. Really good cammo. TVP have horrible cammo, BUT good gun and super fast shooting gun. Those that love BC wont start loving TVP.

About Obj140, well, i personally like turret armor buffs. when it went HD it got hard turret nerf. For aggressive players this is a much loved buff. But for long range snipers i understand what you mean. I think most russian tanks are meant for aggressive play, but some are good at sniping too...  :trollface:

But i admit there are a TON of tanks that needs love and object 140 is not the one crying in corner, even thought i love its changes.

leggasiini #13 Posted 07 July 2017 - 08:58 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12406 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

1. Terrible changes, no doubt. No need to ruin one of the most iconic and most popular tanks in the game. I would say this is even worse than ELC nerfs because Batchat had competitive value. Now the competitive meta will be just russian meds + maus

2. I like the concept. I think they should just remove turret armor buff though, and then keep the penetration. The turret armor buff is very unhistorical and not just that, it also wont be THAT useful because it has that terrible cupola.

3. Depends. Tier 8 RU meds were all quite potatoes and needed love. I dont agree with T-54 and 140 changes, though. Where is 907 nerf?

4. I like the concept, and great thing that the worst line in the game is finally getting some love. Imo they should reduce clip to 4-5 on Foch B, increase penetration and then decrease magazine reload time a bit, but let see how this works out.

5. Great changes. Maus changes are pretty good. I probably would slightly nerf LFP among with that (just slightly, like sub 10mm), or alternatively, keep gun buffs and revert turret front to 240. JT 88 needs more love, IMO, but its better than nothing.

6. Needs way more changes. They are steps in the right direction, but they are still too tame changes. They should just overhaul the line entirely and introduce changes I proposed here http://forum.worldof...ssible-and-how/ . However, it is possible to fix the line with bit simplier changes, too, but it wont be as smooth nor historical. Type 4/5 needs more nerfing to the weakspots, the derp gun gold HE should have same damage as normal HE (probably buff reload by 1 sec but it would be still a major nerf), and the 14cm needs penetration aswell as DPM and/or accuracy buff. O-Is should have been just uptiered and tier 5 replaced with a new tank, and then O-Ni made into a premium. Japan would also finally get a proper crew trainer for heavies.

7. I am pleased how they didnt actually megabuff IS-7 into Maus or something, considering its tier, nation, popularity and class... I like the looks of the buff, actually. It makes the IS-7 basically the super-heavy of the heaviums. Its fast and has great armor, but while the gun handling is now excellent, it still has quite mediocre gun, especially VS WZ-111 5A.

TD changes look solid. I dont think that ISU will be ruined. Cmon, 260 is still great pen and at tier 8 match you will almost never notice difference. Great that 268 is getting love, though I am not sure if this buff is enough, because while it is fairly meaty one, the 268 is currently huge shitcan so it needs quite alot of love to viable. I would probably increase gun depression to -6 or -7 and perhaps decrease aim time a bit.

Edited by leggasiini, 07 July 2017 - 08:58 AM.

imendars #14 Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:14 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10958 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

WHERE do you guys get all this info? i mean https://ritastatusreport.live/ doesnt seem to have as much info as some of you have here. o.O

Geno1isme #15 Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:23 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 41469 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

1) Mixed feelings about it. Changes to me seem like they want to ensure that BC is played as a flanking tank, not a sniper (reduced shell velocity, sub 300mm goldammo, no HEAT, longer unload time). While I think that is a good idea, not sure if the changes will actually accomplish that. Btw, comparing the changes to the 13 90 changes is nonsense: 13 90 got reduced clipsize with same alpha (much higher Burst-DPM) and massive gun-handling buffs, BC gets increased clipsize with less alpha (slightly less Burst-DPM) and at most minor gunhandling buffs.

2) Unnecessary and/or stupid. 30b could have used a minor buff to actually feel like an upgrade over the T9 and be competetive with Leo and other T10 meds, but changing the playstyle is overkill.

3) Upgrades for T8 meds were necessary. Gun-Changes for T54, gotta wait how they turn out in reality, but at least both guns have a reason to exist now (it's something WG was talking about for like two years). Armor changes for T54 and 140: not needed.

4) Interesting, but remains to be seen how they'll turn out in reality. 6-shot clip on T10 seems a bit much though compared to the 4-shot clip on the T9.

5) Remains to be seen how much of a difference those changes will make, probably not enough.

6) T5 ok, that gun was crazy, T6 pointless, T8 ok, T9+10 are missing nerfs to that idiotic HE gun (can't risk aiming for weakspots when enemy can just derp you in the turret).

7) Mostly balanced, IS-7 maybe a little bit too much (guess russians were too concerned about upcoming Wz-5A making IS-7 obsolete). T-10 should rather be nerfed a tiny bit instead.

mataserano827 #16 Posted 07 July 2017 - 06:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16151 battles
  • [SOMUK] SOMUK

View PostIgor_BL, on 06 July 2017 - 11:37 PM, said:

1) very nice rework of bat... i am glad it will lose 330 heat. i consider bat more as LT then MT, so i dont like when i see bc heat riping maus or types frontally...
Will it be good tank... everything depends of softstats... 1390 was changed in similar way, it is way way better tank now, then before.
Pen is still ok, dont have issue with that

2) consider it a buff... amx's will get some decent turret armor, pen lose is not a big deal.

3) t44100, t54mod1, t44. nice buff. i think they need some pen buff, esp. in new meta, but still, very nice buff.
 140... not really sure why... turret has its weak points... i would like more if they made 140's fuel tank or ammorack more durable. now, almost every shoot, you either burn, or lose ammo. It is fantastic tank, but that is killing it. turret buff... not really need it.

5) dont know? looks like decent pref. prem already, speed bost is ok in my mind

6) HA, HA and one more, HA

7) is7 really nice buff... expected some DPM or pen buff, but... we are gettin 111 15a, probably that is reason is7 didnt get one of those
mobility and gun handling will make this tank much more playable...
Gun will finally behave

268, bigger arc and shell speed. exact what 268 needed. will buy one again. sold it because it is the worst tierX i have ever played, on live and test.
that acc is false, only because slow shell speed. you never hit any... and arc was killing it. 704 has +/-11, really nice to snipe and aim... 268, make you wanna puke

ISU152 loses BL10 with explanation  - too effective... again, HA HA HA. it is like that for years. when we didnt have all those superarmored beasts. and now, when we have more armor then ever, they say BL10 is just too god. And, still, Ibrahimovic TDs have 288 pen on 100 gun? or is it 105? 105 probably...

really stupid nerf for isu152. Leave it as it is.

I still dont get why they didnt changed obj430,if they make 430 a back turreted MT or just switch the 430 and 430v2 that would be more than enough for that branch.

they are just buffing tanks raw stats but it should be more like i mentioned,like more technical changes(sorry for my bad english)

Press2ForSkill #17 Posted 07 July 2017 - 07:14 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 1 battle
The T54 gun nerfs are pathetic, either u have amazing reload and can't hit anything.. or u have a long reload and hit ur shots... gun should stay as it is now.. dont mess up my fav. tank wg ffs..

Fr33nzyFighter #18 Posted 07 July 2017 - 07:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13532 battles
  • [GOD_S] GOD_S

BUFF THE Edited IS-6 YOU Edited  GREEDY Edited  ! WHAT THE Edited  IS 175 MM OF PENETRATION IN T8?? BUT NO! LETS BUFF THE OBJ.140. LET THE Edited SPAM PREMIUM AMMO IN ORDER TO BUY PREMIUM AND FILL OUT POCKETS, WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, EVEN WITH PREMIUM THAT TANK SUCKS AT MAKING MONEY, CAUSE YOU HAVE TO Edited   SPAM APCR, AND NOW YOUR NEW Edited   MM SENDS PREF MM TANKS IN 4 OUT OF 5 T9 GAMES, YOU Edited 

Edited by Asklepi0s, 14 July 2017 - 01:09 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks

I_DiD_ #19 Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:52 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 1462 battles
  • [PGGY] PGGY

Finnaly nerf for BC25t, that clip potencial is to damn broken. So that nerf is good thing.

I don't understand why they are buffing 140? 

BUT........... For Edited    sake, what is with Maus and Type5?

Maus should lose DPM or give him 2000HP . It just can't have 3k base DPM with such armor and HP's. It makes other TX HT's look like they are 2 tiers lower

Type5.... why it need that broken Derp gun?  

Edited by Asklepi0s, 14 July 2017 - 01:11 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks

5everin #20 Posted 07 July 2017 - 10:26 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 78875 battles
  • [TEC] TEC

Block Quote

Of course the 140 buffs are needed!... The obj140 isn't quite the best T10 tank at the moment and that cannot be tolerated...

I think it should get 400 auto hit cHEAT as standard, No need to aim at all and instant acceleration upto 70kph, It could also do with being smaller say half the size of an amx 13-xx and maybe no mdules that can be damaged...

Then it could achieve its expected  70% winrate and stop under performing....

Edited by 5everin, 07 July 2017 - 10:30 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users