Jump to content


Top server stats site


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

EggyTheGumGumChewer #1 Posted 07 July 2017 - 01:40 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16312 battles
  • 767
  • [CRY-X] CRY-X
  • Member since:
    06-04-2012

Hello, I am curious to see the server's top players / highest avg damage in various tanks. Anyone know if such a site exists? I am aware of Vbaddict, although I think this only shows the players who have uploaded dossier (?). Thanks in advance.

 

Eggy



cro001 #2 Posted 07 July 2017 - 02:01 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27880 battles
  • 1,888
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    10-21-2012

View PostEggyTheGumGumChewer, on 07 July 2017 - 01:40 AM, said:

Hello, I am curious to see the server's top players / highest avg damage in various tanks. Anyone know if such a site exists? I am aware of Vbaddict, although I think this only shows the players who have uploaded dossier (?). Thanks in advance.

 

Eggy

 

http://www.dpgwhores.com/?server=eu

 

Only for NA and EU though, no RU.

LOL, Just checked WT auf. E-100 top scores - 5k DPG. :D

 

EDIT: It's also nice page to see how many superunicums WG killed by crapdevelopment.


Edited by cro001, 07 July 2017 - 02:07 AM.


Aoishi #3 Posted 07 July 2017 - 03:16 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18999 battles
  • 459
  • [VO1D] VO1D
  • Member since:
    03-19-2016

View PostEggyTheGumGumChewer, on 07 July 2017 - 01:40 AM, said:

Hello, I am curious to see the server's top players / highest avg damage in various tanks. Anyone know if such a site exists? I am aware of Vbaddict, although I think this only shows the players who have uploaded dossier (?). Thanks in advance.

 

Eggy

 

Wotlabs.

wotlabs.jpg Was this what you where looking for?

 



Ulicum #4 Posted 07 July 2017 - 06:02 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 39538 battles
  • 1,960
  • [3VS27] 3VS27
  • Member since:
    07-09-2011

View PostAzurlte, on 07 July 2017 - 05:16 AM, said:

 

Wotlabs.

wotlabs.jpg Was this what you where looking for?

 

 

And how does wotlabs list server's top players / highest avg damage in various tanks ?

 



Aoishi #5 Posted 07 July 2017 - 07:51 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18999 battles
  • 459
  • [VO1D] VO1D
  • Member since:
    03-19-2016

View PostUlicum, on 07 July 2017 - 06:02 AM, said:

 

And how does wotlabs list server's top players / highest avg damage in various tanks ?

 

 

by using your imagination.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users