Ban for teamdemage?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Anonymus515 #1 Posted 07 July 2017 - 11:37 AM

Private

• Player
  • 5 battles
Okay i've been banned not once but realy .... is players thet dealt team demage by connection issues and other stuff desrv monthd of ban?  Okay its not cool to demage teammates but realy , i don't think it is fair to get ban for sutch thinks as you have high ping rate , your vision is late for about 1-2sec and it is enought to not see when your teammate get in front of you , thanks to rng he get on fire and couse he don't even try to use the fire extingusher you get banned instantly .... and for me i was played for about 3  months without demageing my teammates , controled my rages and boom 4 month ban couse you have bad luck . Cold't it a bit high for even a rageing player? And we didn't talked about permanent ban... i mean realy 1week ban would perfectly enought to get your craptogedher not months . Couldn't it be more realystic and fair?

Headless_Rooster #2 Posted 07 July 2017 - 12:05 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7737 battles
  • [W-UNI] W-UNI

No-one is buying your bad luck story. like you were told in the other threads you started when you were banned, you are a notorious Team-Killer, if you can't control your rage, the game is better off without you.

Anonymus515 #3 Posted 07 July 2017 - 12:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5 battles
becouse ppl can't have bad luck realy.......   and still im controll my rage ,and in other hand its not about me , if you even read what i said is thet months of bann for team demage is a bit too mutch , and eater if the problem is the teamdemage , why is it in the game? i mean it is usaly happens when a shell went trough tanks and hit the dirt , why is it not possible with friendly tanks? 
back to your point: you want to attack my idea trough me .... when it has no connection what am i do, and i don't even get it why do you think thet i would shoot one of my teammates if i know thet would mean for me more loss then worth?
i mean why realy first we are playing a game where luck controll everythink , secoundary it is hard  to snipeing for an enemy tank , and you try to shot weakspots , (idk you but im mostly aim on it on full zoom to clearly know where i wana hit ,so why is it my falut thet my teammate just  rush in front of me to take a shot ? i can't even see it . and yeah i learned to controll my rages , thanks for asking 

Anonymus515 #4 Posted 07 July 2017 - 12:58 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5 battles

Just get the fact if team demage is an ingame think and they ban you for it , why can't they remove it or just make it imposible to do it.

Anonymus515 #5 Posted 07 July 2017 - 01:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5 battles
Or the easyest way , if you aiming for an enemy and the shell fly away and hit a friendly ,or the friendly tank move into your fire line , you pay the repair , goes blue but not get banned for an accident.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users