Is here any active clans? [+ giveaway for clans]

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

niko9911 #1 Posted 07 July 2017 - 05:00 PM

Corporal

• Clan Commander
  • 20503 battles
  • [SW100] SW100

I was just wondering, because this game is taking little bit wrong direction, is this problem only with our clan or is this problem with all clans. Is old-school organized clan playing dead? Is this game killing all time more active players? Maybe, maybe not? I have just seen this trend going with few clans.

Like, Skorpion G, Defender, Chrysler, Patriot etc, those premiums were released in very short time. Almost in every CW/Stronghold you can see one of those, why? Because most of those tanks are much better that normal tier 8 tanks.

Now, finally WG made some changes to stronghold, but few weeks after updating stronghold, they released this new mode called "Ranked Battles". Okey? Good idea, but did they understand what consequences it had? Stronghold died. 10% of players got really mad about new "better equipment" only available with bonds. And because most of here (at least me) are going to work every f morning 6AM. This kind "working" persons cannot play enough battles to get any equipment. But hey, that's not even best part. Now is summer? (Or maybe not because on this week we got already snow on the ground. ) You supposed to have fun outside 4 walls, not play wot inside 4 walls.

So, what do you say? Is organized clan playing dying? Is it killed by WG or by players?

If you have organized clan and you need teamspeak or just website, please see this post.

Edited by niko9911, 09 July 2017 - 07:14 PM.

b0d #2 Posted 07 July 2017 - 05:04 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 19862 battles

You mean tier 10 games only right?

For sure a few from our clan have been ranking insteading of playing skirmishes.  Doesn't really bother me cos no tier 10.

Also there are events here and there which draw peoples attention elsewhere. 

krismorgan #3 Posted 07 July 2017 - 05:05 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 31354 battles
  • [UKT] UKT
Agreed,summer,working and disillusionment with the game is driving players to do other(better?) things.

Shnuks #4 Posted 07 July 2017 - 05:06 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 35630 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View Postniko9911, on 07 July 2017 - 05:00 PM, said:

I was just wondering, because this game is taking little bit wrong direction, is this problem only with our clan or is this problem with all clans. Is old-school organized clan playing dead? Is this game killing all time more active players? Maybe, maybe not? I have just seen this trend going with few clans.

Like, Skorpion G, Defender, Chrysler, Patriot etc, those premiums were released in very short time. Almost in every CW/Stronghold you can see one of those, why? Because most of those tanks are much better that normal tier 8 tanks.

Now, finally WG made some changes to stronghold, but few weeks after updating stronghold, they released this new mode called "Ranked Battles". Okey? Good idea, but did they understand what consequences it had? Stronghold died. 10% of players got really mad about new "better equipment" only available with bonds. And because most of here (at least me) are going to work every f morning 6AM. This kind "working" persons cannot play enough battles to get any equipment. But hey, that's not even best part. Now is summer? (Or maybe not because on this week we got already snow on the ground. ) You supposed to have fun outside 4 walls, not play wot inside 4 walls.

So, what do you say? Is organized clan playing dying? Is it killed by WG or by players?

If you have organized clan and you need teamspeak, please see this post.

Of course it is. The crazy people who still haven't given up have joined the few good active clans left and that's about it. 

As for ranked, i had time to play it but gave up after two days. Its just too stressful. 

niko9911 #5 Posted 07 July 2017 - 05:16 PM

Corporal

• Clan Commander
  • 20503 battles
  • [SW100] SW100

View PostShnuks, on 07 July 2017 - 06:06 PM, said:

As for ranked, i had time to play it but gave up after two days. Its just too stressful. 

It just total bull ... I play wot for relaxing, not to lose my nerves...

View Postb0d, on 07 July 2017 - 06:04 PM, said:

You mean tier 10 games only right?

For sure a few from our clan have been ranking insteading of playing skirmishes.  Doesn't really bother me cos no tier 10.

Also there are events here and there which draw peoples attention elsewhere. 

That problem is mainly tier 8 and 10. Only pl tier 6 is working...

Edited by niko9911, 07 July 2017 - 05:17 PM.

WindSpIitter1 #6 Posted 07 July 2017 - 05:22 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 277 battles
  • [-UM] -UM

Blue and purple clans have been significantly less stable and are dying off quicker than ever nowadays, that's for sure. Oh and madmen went from having 17 people around every night to 5 ever since the SH changes. Ranked gave us some new hope, but then smacked us in the face, so now we have more concurrent players playing arma 3 or WoWs than playing WoT. 

There's just no point to being in a clan anymore. SH is completely ruined by a crapmeta and the retarded skill-mm system. Nobody even plays team battles. CW is ded currently and if there ever comes a campaign you can bet your [edited]it's going to be the most P2W cancerous type 64/defender/maus/type5 spam you've ever seen. WG really wants to kill ESL and tournaments by lowering the rewards to the point where it isn't even really worth playing anymore. I mean, top ESL teams take their stuff very seriously and play the games full time, so unless they can support themselves by winning they won't bother showing up, as is the case now with a bunch of teams leaving. 

B-but you can still platoon in randoms :) 

And get worse matchmaking than playing solo. Have fun in that 3 man t8 credit grinding platoon being bottom tier every single game. 

I'm going on a 2 month break and depending on the state of the game after that I'll decide whether to continue to have the game installed. 

Pansenmann #7 Posted 07 July 2017 - 06:48 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 33678 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostHeathLedger_, on 07 July 2017 - 05:22 PM, said:

[...] so now we have more concurrent players playing arma 3 [...]

great game, I can totally understand that. :)

niko9911 #8 Posted 08 July 2017 - 05:13 PM

Corporal

• Clan Commander
  • 20503 battles
  • [SW100] SW100
Hey, did I just realized I should start play again arma instead wot.... Dam you HealthLedger_....

ZlatanArKung #9 Posted 08 July 2017 - 05:27 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 1529 battles
Join -MM strong active clanu, best recruitment thread EU.
Much sleipnir.

Edited by ZlatanArKung, 08 July 2017 - 05:27 PM.

niko9911 #10 Posted 09 July 2017 - 07:11 PM

Corporal

• Clan Commander
  • 20503 battles
  • [SW100] SW100

View PostZlatanArKung, on 08 July 2017 - 06:27 PM, said:

Join -MM strong active clanu, best recruitment thread EU.
Much sleipnir.

LoL, active for next 2 months? I have seen that trend! :sceptic:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users