Jump to content


Wargaming friendly fire system suck


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

Page0 #1 Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:18 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 31720 battles
  • 12
  • [N4S] N4S
  • Member since:
    02-28-2011

So I uploaded replay so every one can see how unfair and stupid this wargaming system is.

 

The guy without reason shoots my tank...and basically for every his dmg shell I returned damage shot back...and in the end game rewards me with a ban.
Now wargaming first you mess up tier 8 mm and now you punish players who play normally. That is stupid as hell, fix it I don't care for your pointless excuse

 

link for replay: http://wotreplays.co...p-krezarex-t-54


Edited by KrezareX, 07 July 2017 - 09:20 PM.


RamRaid90 #2 Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:19 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 22473 battles
  • 6,688
  • [D0NG] D0NG
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

Since when has shooting green tanks been normal play?

 

You deserved a ban. End of story.



veso_vn #3 Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:20 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 18998 battles
  • 75
  • Member since:
    08-23-2014
I like the system in warships its much better 

Page0 #4 Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:22 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 31720 battles
  • 12
  • [N4S] N4S
  • Member since:
    02-28-2011

RamRaid90 go watch replay

veso_vn I don't know how that works in warships



AliceUnchained #5 Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:26 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 38414 battles
  • 8,928
  • [322] 322
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

View PostKrezareX, on 07 July 2017 - 09:22 PM, said:

RamRaid90 go watch replay

veso_vn I don't know how that works in warships

 

@KrezareX: Learn how the system works. It's not that hard (for anyone with a fair amount of brain cells).

wsatnutter #6 Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:29 PM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 25424 battles
  • 8,091
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010

how many time do I have to post

don't shoot greens ffs not under any circumstances end of and no im not wasting my life by watching the [edited]replay



RamRaid90 #7 Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:29 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 22473 battles
  • 6,688
  • [D0NG] D0NG
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

View PostKrezareX, on 07 July 2017 - 08:22 PM, said:

RamRaid90 go watch replay

veso_vn I don't know how that works in warships

 

You admitted to shooting a tank on your own team. I don't need to watch the replay to know you deserved to be banned.

 

 



AliceUnchained #8 Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:30 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 38414 battles
  • 8,928
  • [322] 322
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

View PostRamRaid90, on 07 July 2017 - 09:29 PM, said:

 

You admitted to shooting a tank on your own team. I don't need to watch the replay to know you deserved to be banned.

 

 

 

But... but... but... That's playing normally!

Page0 #9 Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:30 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 31720 battles
  • 12
  • [N4S] N4S
  • Member since:
    02-28-2011
AliceUnchained you are obviously trying to be insulting for some pathetic reason..plus you didn't understand what I said. So Let me rephrase it for you. The system needs adjustment in order to better recognize friendly fire

RamRaid90  First you didn't see the replay, 2nd your opinion is based insufficient data, because you didn't watch replay. Witch makes your opinion invalide.
 

RamRaid90 #10 Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:38 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 22473 battles
  • 6,688
  • [D0NG] D0NG
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

View PostKrezareX, on 07 July 2017 - 08:36 PM, said:

RamRaid90  First you didn't see the replay, 2nd your opinion is based insufficient data, because you didn't watch replay. Witch makes your opinion invalide.

 

My "opinion" is based on the FACT that you shot at an allied tank. Regardless of the circumstances there is NEVER an excuse for shooting at a green tank.

Shuddnobetta #11 Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:41 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8757 battles
  • 308
  • Member since:
    11-22-2012
Usual trolls posting on here without watching the replay and giving their "considered" opinion..... I know it's tedious, but the replay shows the OP was fired upon 3 times by a team tank...yes he fired back each time, but then turned away...spat settled, only to be fired at again............ WG shills on here boil my piss

RamRaid90 #12 Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:42 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 22473 battles
  • 6,688
  • [D0NG] D0NG
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

View PostShuddnobetta, on 07 July 2017 - 08:41 PM, said:

Usual trolls posting on here without watching the replay and giving their "considered" opinion..... I know it's tedious, but the replay shows the OP was fired upon 3 times by a team tank...yes he fired back each time, but then turned away...spat settled, only to be fired at again............ WG shills on here boil my piss

 

Maybe you should take heed of your nickname.

 

I could not care less if the allied tank got to shoot him 100 times. There is NEVER an excuse to retaliate. The OP is no better than the other *edited* in the replay.


Edited by Jbnn, 08 July 2017 - 07:37 AM.
http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/635834-wargaming-friendly-fire-system-suck/


Shuddnobetta #13 Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:45 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8757 battles
  • 308
  • Member since:
    11-22-2012
Ram Raid.... you are a WG minion.... I read your posts and wonder just how much WG pay you to write the pap you come out with....

Page0 #14 Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:46 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 31720 battles
  • 12
  • [N4S] N4S
  • Member since:
    02-28-2011

RamRaid90 again, you opinion invalide.

Shuddnobetta finally some one who see that justice was not served in my case.



RamRaid90 #15 Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:48 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 22473 battles
  • 6,688
  • [D0NG] D0NG
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

View PostShuddnobetta, on 07 July 2017 - 08:45 PM, said:

Ram Raid.... you are a WG minion.... I read your posts and wonder just how much WG pay you to write the pap you come out with....

 

Clearly. Let me tell you, if I was paid to write common sense i'd be a millionaire.

 

Sadly, for you, I wouldn't give up your day job.



Shuddnobetta #16 Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:50 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8757 battles
  • 308
  • Member since:
    11-22-2012

View PostRamRaid90, on 07 July 2017 - 08:48 PM, said:

 

Clearly. Let me tell you, if I was paid to write common sense i'd be a millionaire.

 

Sadly, for you, I wouldn't give up your day job.

I dont need to work fella.... did my sums at skool and retired very early...... try again....



TungstenHitman #17 Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:52 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 24296 battles
  • 4,414
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016

View PostRamRaid90, on 07 July 2017 - 08:19 PM, said:

Since when has shooting green tanks been normal play?

 

 

You mean it isn't normal to shoot green tanks? damn it!



Page0 #18 Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:52 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 31720 battles
  • 12
  • [N4S] N4S
  • Member since:
    02-28-2011

RamRaid90 you are constantly negative to anyone who is not in agreement with you..That tells me 2 things: ider your having a bad day or you are just an juvenile



TungstenHitman #19 Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:53 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 24296 battles
  • 4,414
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016

View Postwsatnutter, on 07 July 2017 - 08:29 PM, said:

how many time do I have to post

don't shoot greens ffs not under any circumstances end of and no im not wasting my life by watching the [edited]replay

 

I bet you shot a few friendlies in your time, no doubt about it

RamRaid90 #20 Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:54 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 22473 battles
  • 6,688
  • [D0NG] D0NG
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

View PostShuddnobetta, on 07 July 2017 - 08:50 PM, said:

I dont need to work fella.... did my sums at skool and retired very early...... try again....

 

Yes you paid attention at school yet for some reason you cannot appear to spell it correctly, nor do you seem capable of using basic grammer. The very definition of irony.

 

Alas, I would love to stay and berate you some more for the kind of stupidity you display, I have to go tend to my family.

 

Toodles.

 

 

View PostKrezareX, on 07 July 2017 - 08:52 PM, said:

RamRaid90 you are constantly negative to anyone who is not in agreement with you..That tells me 2 things: ider your having a bad day or you are just an juvenile

 

It is not negativity to point out a fact. You shot a green tank, you got banned.

 

You fell into the trap of the obvious WoT troll. Deal with it, or face the consequences.


 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users