Jump to content


Ultimate cash cow


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

gunslingerXXX #1 Posted 08 July 2017 - 01:24 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 11034 battles
  • 2,004
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014

I've got the ultimate cash cow figured out for WG!

 

Start a crowdfunding initiative to completely remove arty from the game. Will probably net them millions. Personally I would pay up to 100 euro's to have that **** removed from the game, how about you?

 

 

 

Yes, this is an arty whine topic.

Yes, I did get shot alot just now even though I was bottom tier heavy most of the time.

No, you don't need to try and start a constructive discussion on the role of arty in the game.

 

Edit. Typo


Edited by gunslingerXXX, 08 July 2017 - 01:25 PM.


THE_JACK_OF_HEARTS #2 Posted 08 July 2017 - 01:27 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 9513 battles
  • 912
  • Member since:
    02-04-2015
don't be stupid, how about Growing up and stop acting like a child, ffs

wsatnutter #3 Posted 08 July 2017 - 01:27 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Beta Tester
  • 24957 battles
  • 7,583
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010
Glad arrived b4 a mod did 

jabster #4 Posted 08 July 2017 - 01:30 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12537 battles
  • 23,393
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

View Postwsatnutter, on 08 July 2017 - 12:27 PM, said:

Glad arrived b4 a mod did 

 

Well I'm doing a roast chicken before we go and see Eddie Izzard tonight so my simple question is steamed or roasted sprouts?



panter22 #5 Posted 08 July 2017 - 01:30 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 15008 battles
  • 385
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011
Am surprised that you are willing to give money too good for nothing garbage developers and ther p2w game hmmm :confused:

wsatnutter #6 Posted 08 July 2017 - 01:44 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Beta Tester
  • 24957 battles
  • 7,583
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010

View Postjabster, on 08 July 2017 - 12:30 PM, said:

 

Well I'm doing a roast chicken before we go and see Eddie Izzard tonight so my simple question is steamed or roasted sprouts?

 

steamed with a good cracked black pepper 

captainpigg #7 Posted 08 July 2017 - 01:44 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 31317 battles
  • 849
  • [F-DIV] F-DIV
  • Member since:
    02-22-2014
Even better cash cow for WarGaming, premium arty.

TsunamiFM #8 Posted 08 July 2017 - 02:01 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18942 battles
  • 309
  • [SNAKE] SNAKE
  • Member since:
    10-23-2011

View PostgunslingerXXX, on 08 July 2017 - 01:24 PM, said:

Start a crowdfunding initiative to completely remove arty from the game. Will probably net them millions. Personally I would pay up to 100 euro's to have that **** removed from the game, how about you?

 

Yes, this is an arty whine topic.

Yes, I did get shot alot just now even though I was bottom tier heavy most of the time.

No, you don't need to try and start a constructive discussion on the role of arty in the game.

 

You might want to try out WoT Blitz - I've just noticed yesterday you can play it on a PC, too. Worse visuals than normal WoT, but no arty at all and premium shells deal less damage than normal shells - I find it more playable than normal WoT at the moment. Or Armored Warfare - arty is currently allowed only in PvE mode, not in PvP games.

Edited by TsunamiFM, 08 July 2017 - 02:08 PM.


Balc0ra #9 Posted 08 July 2017 - 02:07 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66275 battles
  • 16,269
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

I suspect they would not even get 10 000 for this. Many do whine about arty indeed. But I suspect not many would pay to get it removed, as in giving money to WG out of principle.  As they say... Money talks, as WOT is a business after all. And I suspect your option would talk the least. Vs say selling a tier 8 premium arty, or even the income loss from players that would not like that removal. Even vs those that would come back due to it. As not many of those would spend money I suspect, even if they came back.
 

View PostTsunamiFM, on 08 July 2017 - 02:01 PM, said:

 

You might want to try out WoT Blitz - I've just noticed yesterday you can play it on a PC, too. Worse visuals than normal WoT, but no arty at all and premium shells deal less damage than normal shells - I find it more playable than normal WoT at the moment.

 

The premium shell balance was done for a few simple reasons. 1: As you might have noticed, they have skills on some classes, to increase the chance to pen the armor. As in make it 100% chance, regardless of you pen and the targets armor. They also have equipment to increase pen on all types of shells. Inc premium ammo by 5%. And thus the main reason for the reduction. To get people to use those. As you need scrap to get it. And 2: Tanks have 2x the HP, and some guns have more alpha and pen vs their PC version. Take the tier III Marder II for instance. It does 110 average damage here. On Blitz it does 120 damage.... on a low roll. And it has more base pen. Heck even the IS-6 has 220 pen.. with AP.

 


Edited by Balc0ra, 08 July 2017 - 02:15 PM.


captainpigg #10 Posted 08 July 2017 - 02:11 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 31317 battles
  • 849
  • [F-DIV] F-DIV
  • Member since:
    02-22-2014
Quick question, when during the rare occasions the *Edited goes on sale, ie every x-mass, does sell rather poorly or rather well?  

Edited by Nohe21, 09 July 2017 - 11:32 AM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.


Browarszky #11 Posted 08 July 2017 - 02:13 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 16096 battles
  • 3,734
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

I'm not too late, am I? Still time to post here?

 

I would not pay for them to remove arty.

 

I would pay them to buy Defender. :B



Dennyb #12 Posted 08 July 2017 - 02:16 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 21178 battles
  • 1,936
  • Member since:
    12-14-2012

View PostTHE_JACK_OF_HEARTS, on 08 July 2017 - 12:27 PM, said:

don't be stupid, how about Growing up and stop acting like a child, ffs

 

I've never seen you comment anything different than this. You should grow up and stop acting like a child.

Balc0ra #13 Posted 08 July 2017 - 02:17 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66275 battles
  • 16,269
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Postcaptainpigg, on 08 July 2017 - 02:11 PM, said:

Quick question, when during the rare occasions the leF**k goes on sale, ie every x-mass, does sell rather poorly or rather well?  

 

Never did go up by much each time when you checked stat sites back in the past when they did sell it. But now that it's the only arty with HEAT. I suspect it would.

Edited by Balc0ra, 08 July 2017 - 02:17 PM.


captainpigg #14 Posted 08 July 2017 - 02:21 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 31317 battles
  • 849
  • [F-DIV] F-DIV
  • Member since:
    02-22-2014

View PostBalc0ra, on 08 July 2017 - 01:17 PM, said:

 

Never did go up by much each time when you checked stat sites back in the past when they did sell it. But now that it's the only arty with HEAT. I suspect it would.

 

But according to OP, zero should have been sold because everyone hates arty.

spamhamstar #15 Posted 08 July 2017 - 02:38 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 64310 battles
  • 1,520
  • [LLAY] LLAY
  • Member since:
    12-02-2012

View PostgunslingerXXX, on 08 July 2017 - 12:24 PM, said:

I've got the ultimate cash cow figured out for WG!

 

Start a crowdfunding initiative to completely remove arty from the game. Will probably net them millions. Personally I would pay up to 100 euro's to have that **** removed from the game, how about you?

 

 

 

Yes, this is an arty whine topic.

Yes, I did get shot alot just now even though I was bottom tier heavy most of the time.

No, you don't need to try and start a constructive discussion on the role of arty in the game.

 

Edit. Typo

 

Why don't you start the crowd funding page then pay WG to remove arty if you're so sure this is "the ultimate cash cow"?  Or you could continue crying on the forum because arty shot you a bit & see if that gets you anything other than a locked thread.

WindSplitter1 #16 Posted 08 July 2017 - 11:04 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 15939 battles
  • 2,560
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM
  • Member since:
    02-07-2016

View Postcaptainpigg, on 08 July 2017 - 01:21 PM, said:

 

But according to OP, zero should have been sold because everyone hates arty.

 

I knew I had to buy it when I had the chance to.

 

But I thought to myself "Nah... I'll get it the next time it pops up".

 

Game-wise, it's my biggest regret. Am so pissed right now... :angry:



Nohe21 #17 Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:29 AM

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 906 battles
  • 325
  • [WG_M] WG_M
  • Member since:
    05-23-2017
*This thread has been closed due to its non-constructive nature.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users