Private

• Player
  • 3225 battles

Hello fellow tankers!

I'm struggling to get the Ace on this mighty vehicle. My best game so far was:

• 782 damage
  • 10 kills
  • 1094 base experience

Fun (well, not really fun) thing is that it was only II Class and I was like 'err... what'? OK, it might not be the best score but not getting at least I Class with it is intriguing.

I'm wondering how to get this Ace Tanker? Do I have to play with higher tiers and try to spot or I'm just unlucky because someone got crazy score in the past 7 days?

captainpigg #2 Posted 09 July 2017 - 01:52 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 33051 battles
  • [F-DIV] F-DIV
The problem is that people are playing the pve mode, which apparently somehow counts as a random, and this is screwing up the mastery requirements for all the tier 1+2 vehicles. Hopefully this will get fixed the next patch and not the classic Soon™.

OstapM #3 Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:14 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3225 battles

View Postcaptainpigg, on 09 July 2017 - 01:52 AM, said:

The problem is that people are playing the pve mode, which apparently somehow counts as a random, and this is screwing up the mastery requirements for all the tier 1+2 vehicles. Hopefully this will get fixed the next patch and not the classic Soon™.

That makes sense. Didn't play PvE myself but I assume bots are pretty easy to outplay which makes wild scores easy to get. Well, I could do the same thing but then I would feel dirty and this dirtiness wouldn't be easy to get rid of. I guess I'll post this issue in some patch suggestion topic, maybe WG will take care of it.

Thanks for the answer.

Edited by OstapM, 09 July 2017 - 11:14 AM.

Also tagged with Leichttraktor

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users