Jump to content


Pz II J Nerf


  • Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

Poll: nerf (174 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battle in order to participate this poll.

Should Pz. II J be nerfed?

  1. Voted Yes. (40 votes [22.99%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 22.99%

  2. Voted No. (134 votes [77.01%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 77.01%

Vote Hide poll

Balc0ra #21 Posted 09 July 2017 - 01:55 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 85205 battles
  • 27,689
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Post_SpartanWarrior_, on 09 July 2017 - 01:45 PM, said:

@Balc0ra i didnt have any back up of good tanks that can penetrate that tank.WE DIDNT EVEN HAVE IT!

 

There is always.. always one tank. Even a tier II TD. Or a Pak 40 or a Marder. Anything. Back him up, play bait, distract him so he won't go for the TD. It's the only way.

 

But as I pointed out. People payed 99 euros for it. It's a premium. It won't get touched. Simple as that. As I'm sure you can understand as a tank collector. Just don't play low tiers for a few days after it's off sale if you can't fight it.

 

Most of your premiums have been given out for free I notice. But I'm sure you bought some of them. How happy would you be if they cut the DPM of the Type 64 in half to make it fit into the new LT tank balance? Since that tank has more DPM then just about any tier 6 medium, and every LT. And it now has +2 MM. Would you be happy with that? Or would you demand a refund since it's not what you payed for? That's why. As they did nerf the hell out of the T26E4 once, and it caused and outrage as that's not what people payed for. And WG did offer refunds etc over a week after it. And due to that.. they will never nerf any premium. Even the II J.


Edited by Balc0ra, 09 July 2017 - 01:57 PM.


1ucky #22 Posted 09 July 2017 - 05:29 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 95088 battles
  • 2,045
  • [THRIL] THRIL
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013
I'd just nerf the APCR pen a little. So it can never pen anything from the front. Because it should be flanking instead of engaging tanks frontally, since it's a light tank, after all.

Also, I'd nerf the mobility a little, maybe raise the terrain resistances by 50%, to make the flanking moves more challenging.

...

/sarcasm off

Close this poll/thread and off to some archives with it, where it belongs.
Serving as a bad example for all posterity.

Aim_Away_From_Face #23 Posted 09 July 2017 - 05:33 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 101 battles
  • 709
  • Member since:
    09-10-2011

View Post1ncompetenc3, on 09 July 2017 - 03:22 AM, said:

Premium tanks are hands-off.

Unless is the Type 59, then they'll nerf it and nerf it again through the introduction of new physics. And never buff it back up to come even close to any other tier 8 med right now.
Leave PzIIJ alone, making these padders cry with FCM 36 PaK40 is one of my favourite hobbies.



mortalsatsuma #24 Posted 09 July 2017 - 05:55 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 15228 battles
  • 1,792
  • Member since:
    06-13-2014

As people have said, there are a lot of tanks in the present meta that can rip the Pz II Js s**t up faster than a chainsaw enema. I would know as I've owned one for quite some time. Even when top tier, a lot of tanks can deal with this thing from the front, mainly tier 3 Tds etc and when not top tier, it's next to useless. I mean you literally cannot pen a Matilda anywhere and hetzers from the front are again, impenetrable. Also, good luck flanking anything with the speed this thing does. Even with a 4 skill crew it's pretty sluggish. 

 

Still a fun tank to play on occasion but it's bottom tier about 80% of the time thanks to the present 'improved MM' and you could replace the gun with a ping-pong ball launcher and I wouldn't notice the difference. 

 

Nowhere near as OP as it used to be. Still a nightmare for new players to contend with but this game has been f**king over new players since day 1. 



_SpartanWarrior_ #25 Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:20 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 42135 battles
  • 964
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ
  • Member since:
    01-09-2013

View PostWeekendWarrior, on 09 July 2017 - 12:53 PM, said:

 

 

?

_SpartanWarrior_ #26 Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:23 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 42135 battles
  • 964
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ
  • Member since:
    01-09-2013

View PostBalc0ra, on 09 July 2017 - 12:55 PM, said:

 

There is always.. always one tank. Even a tier II TD. Or a Pak 40 or a Marder. Anything. Back him up, play bait, distract him so he won't go for the TD. It's the only way.

 

But as I pointed out. People payed 99 euros for it. It's a premium. It won't get touched. Simple as that. As I'm sure you can understand as a tank collector. Just don't play low tiers for a few days after it's off sale if you can't fight it.

 

Most of your premiums have been given out for free I notice. But I'm sure you bought some of them. How happy would you be if they cut the DPM of the Type 64 in half to make it fit into the new LT tank balance? Since that tank has more DPM then just about any tier 6 medium, and every LT. And it now has +2 MM. Would you be happy with that? Or would you demand a refund since it's not what you payed for? That's why. As they did nerf the hell out of the T26E4 once, and it caused and outrage as that's not what people payed for. And WG did offer refunds etc over a week after it. And due to that.. they will never nerf any premium. Even the II J.

 

i am tank collector but Type 64,T26E4,and CDC are bought by my friend as gift.CDC is sold because this account was hacked.T26E4 for nerf thats true.But PZ 2J i didnt have any TD backup.For real.Even if i had they were noobs...Red tomatoes...

_SpartanWarrior_ #27 Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:25 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 42135 battles
  • 964
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ
  • Member since:
    01-09-2013
We tried to flank that tank and we failed.Too strong armor even from back.By the way he used gold and penetrated every shot.Even T-45 in its gun mantlet.Kinda really needs nerf...

tomatoRNGmaster #28 Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:26 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 39315 battles
  • 12,561
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

View Post_SpartanWarrior_, on 09 July 2017 - 08:23 PM, said:

 

Even if i had they were noobs...Red tomatoes...

 

Much like yourself then, except chances are most of them didn't have 24k battles under their belt and have a capacity to learn.

_SpartanWarrior_ #29 Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:29 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 42135 battles
  • 964
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ
  • Member since:
    01-09-2013

View Post1ncompetenc3, on 09 July 2017 - 07:26 PM, said:

 

Much like yourself then, except chances are most of them didn't have 24k battles under their belt and have a capacity to learn.

 

yup.I use XVM.i had 4 TD in my team.Ill tell you what happened.1 TD gone drowned.1 TD was gray and hiding behind arty whole party.2 left.That 2 TD were red.900-1100 Personal rating.0k battles and 1k battles.They were trying some hiding places and both flipped.0 left.Now only us poor lights and mediums agaist that nightmare tank,which is using APCR to penetrate everything.By the way i dont understand you correctly for ,,Much like yourself then''.If you think im noob too,im not.

_SpartanWarrior_ #30 Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:32 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 42135 battles
  • 964
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ
  • Member since:
    01-09-2013

View Post_SpartanWarrior_, on 09 July 2017 - 07:29 PM, said:

 

yup.I use XVM.i had 4 TD in my team.Ill tell you what happened.1 TD gone drowned.1 TD was gray and hiding behind arty whole party.2 left.That 2 TD were red.900-1100 Personal rating.0k battles and 1k battles.They were trying some hiding places and both flipped.0 left.Now only us poor lights and mediums agaist that nightmare tank,which is using APCR to penetrate everything.By the way i dont understand you correctly for ,,Much like yourself then''.If you think im noob too,im not.

 

plus 2 light tanks who flipped too.-6 ally...

tomatoRNGmaster #31 Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:32 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 39315 battles
  • 12,561
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

View Post_SpartanWarrior_, on 09 July 2017 - 08:29 PM, said:

 

yup.I use XVM.i had 4 TD in my team.Ill tell you what happened.1 TD gone drowned.1 TD was gray and hiding behind arty whole party.2 left.That 2 TD were red.900-1100 Personal rating.0k battles and 1k battles.They were trying some hiding places and both flipped.0 left.Now only us poor lights and mediums agaist that nightmare tank,which is using APCR to penetrate everything.By the way i dont understand you correctly for ,,Much like yourself then''.If you think im noob too,im not.

 

You are dismissive about "red tomatoes", which is amusing considering your own 47.17% WR is firmly planted in tomato territory. Most people in those tiers are bad because they're new; you're bad because you're actually bad yet you still have some misplaced sense of superiority over them.

_SpartanWarrior_ #32 Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:33 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 42135 battles
  • 964
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ
  • Member since:
    01-09-2013
i know they are starters....BUT HELP ALLIES NOT PLAY LIKE IN BABY PLAYGROUND!!!!

_SpartanWarrior_ #33 Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:34 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 42135 battles
  • 964
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ
  • Member since:
    01-09-2013
i was starter too,i helped allies i didnt flip....:playing:

_SpartanWarrior_ #34 Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:36 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 42135 battles
  • 964
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ
  • Member since:
    01-09-2013
by the way that starters agaist pz 2 j...how can i win.

tomatoRNGmaster #35 Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:36 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 39315 battles
  • 12,561
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

View Post_SpartanWarrior_, on 09 July 2017 - 08:33 PM, said:

i know they are starters....BUT HELP ALLIES NOT PLAY LIKE IN BABY PLAYGROUND!!!!

 

This is WoT; teamplay should never be expected. Especially in low tiers. Complaining about player skill level down there would be idiotic for a decent player; coming from someone who is much more experienced but on average performs at the same level as them it's laughable.

BP_OMowe #36 Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:50 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 24764 battles
  • 2,051
  • [-GY-] -GY-
  • Member since:
    01-08-2013
It shouldn't be nerfed, it should be removed entirely.

elpuddro #37 Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:26 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 26717 battles
  • 38
  • [AL7F4] AL7F4
  • Member since:
    07-29-2013

This is probably one of the very very few premiums that wargaming won't touch cause it's basically the model for their new business plan. OP armor, crapgun = people will fire gold at you, and you must fire gold at people... Seem familiar somehow?

 



Coldspell #38 Posted 10 July 2017 - 02:17 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 23349 battles
  • 2,150
  • Member since:
    08-12-2013

PZIIJ is overrated been there done that.

Cruiser II is where its at.. same tier has a 1 shot derp gun with HEAT rounds that can pen and kill a PZIIJ frontally in 1 shot.


Edited by Coldspell, 10 July 2017 - 02:18 AM.


DuncaN_101 #39 Posted 10 July 2017 - 08:15 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 59657 battles
  • 4,038
  • [TEC] TEC
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011

View Post_SpartanWarrior_, on 09 July 2017 - 03:17 AM, said:

as in title,nerf the pz 2 j armor a bit.

Just lol

 

Maybe you should start learning how to play and deal with it instead of crying for something you don't understand. 



BigFellas_Dad #40 Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:15 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 53255 battles
  • 1,630
  • Member since:
    06-19-2013
Nah, the pz2j needs a penetration buff.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users