Directives for equipment and for crew

Directives

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Rato_Black_Baron #1 Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:24 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 30654 battles

With thousands of players with a lot of bonds, this post is a request for your XP and opinions. Only 200 bonds over here.

1. Do you going to spend the bonds in directives, or save for future improved equipment?

2. What is the best strategy for directives? Tier Xs, premiums tier VIII, or prefered tanks? Class / tier?

3. Directives for equipment or crew? 

4. Which one of the 15 directives do you think is the best for the price? Class?

Directives for crew have 2 effects: one if don't have that skill (or less than 100%) and the other if the skill is at 100%.

5. Will you use these crew directives to give a new skill to your crew, or for the extra bonus?

6. Would you change the way you develop your crews because of directives?

7. What would you change in the directives feature? Effects / Prices?

Thanks in advance for your XP.

Spoiler
Spoiler

XxKuzkina_MatxX #2 Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:55 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 44713 battles

1. Save to buy improved equipment.

2. Tier 10 Rus meds ofc.

3. Equipment.

4. No preference on that.

5. Extra bonus.

6. No.

7. Didn't understand that question.

HundeWurst #3 Posted 09 July 2017 - 12:01 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 67549 battles
  • [FAME] FAME

1. 200 bonds wont get you anywhere, not even in a year you will be able to get one improved equipment. Or you start playing ranked more actively when its back. But with your current speed there is no point in saving them.

2. Tier 10. The hardest tier to play. Well you can also use them on low tiers but oh well the differences are not all that big. Dont use them on russian mediums. It doesnt make sense since the impact they have are to small than to be noticable.

3. Depends. You can use them to grind a new crew with instant SS. Use the SS directive on a new crew and that perk will be available instantly. Else I would go with the equipment. Seems better.

4. Depends.

Rato_Black_Baron #4 Posted 09 July 2017 - 01:49 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 30654 battles

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 09 July 2017 - 10:55 AM, said:

(...) 7. Didn't understand that question.

Sorry. I think that WG said that these 9.19 new features, may be subject to further changes.
7. Do you see anything wrong with how WG implemented this new idea? Any suggestions?

View PostWunderWurst, on 09 July 2017 - 11:01 AM, said:

1. 200 bonds wont get you anywhere, not even in a year you will be able to get one improved equipment. (...)

Yep, that's why I started to look to directives to spend the bonds. Instead of waiting for some missions with bonds for random battles or something.

But the questions where not made thinking exclusively for answers to my case.
I was expecting some examples and XP, from the players already using the bonds in directives.

• For example I have my eye on the Natural Cover, for extra 10% concealment for LTs or TDs, mid tiers.
  • Or for MTs where I don't have camo skill, for 100% concealment and more eficiency out of those 12 bonds.
  • Other example, Combat Course for double extra effect of the Clutch Braking for Jagdtiger...

-----------------------------------------------------------

I could had another question:
8. Do you going to use them in any specific mode, or randoms will be fine?

Also tagged with Directives

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users