So Russian clan wars players are getting to have a meeting with WG, So should the EU players as well

clan wars global map WG RU server EU server Wargaming boycott

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

Poll: Should EU Clan Wars players have a meeting Vyacheslav Makarov regarding Clan Wars as well ? (145 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Should the EU player meet with Vyacheslav Makarov regarding Clan Wars just like the RU players

1. Yes (136 votes [93.79%])

Percentage of vote: 93.79%

2. No (9 votes [6.21%])

Percentage of vote: 6.21%

Vote Hide poll

Scarletsboy #1 Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:34 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29590 battles
  • [ORLY] ORLY

Well over the last couple of weeks I have been reading up on why we not had clan wars and trying to see why we have not had any information from Wargaming.

I started a topic which went into detail as to how many clans took part in the last season on the EU server which was around 5,000 which is here>> http://forum.worldof...ng-map-freeze/. I put detailed answer as to how many players where apart of the last season and how much money clan wars players put into this game. The figures I used, in my opinion, are very low so could be a lot more.

This leads me on to reading this post, which is great info as well>> http://forum.worldof...-how-to-fix-it/

In reading this it link to a Reddit post about how 30k Russian players are unhappy with the game, and they will boycott the Global map. So what happen they now have a meeting with Vyacheslav Makarov, the new head of the Wargaming office in Minsk. >>> https://www.reddit.c..._dissatisfied/​

We need to have our voice heard as well!!! we matter just as much as the Russian players may be more, as we all know that the EU players give more money to Wargaming per head than the Russian players so we should have a voice and an opinion to Wargaming.

Thread from the Russian Forums >>>http://forum.worldof...world-of-tanks/

So I am asking all players to get behind this, we should be part of the talks. I know that players who don't do clan wars will think what has this got to do with me, well if there are no more clan wars there will be a lot of players who will leave the game !

This, in turn, will affect you ! As the players base will get smaller which will then affect the normal random player.

So vote in the poll put your comments below lets get this thread noticed. We need to act and the time is now !!!!

Edited by Scarletsboy, 11 July 2017 - 05:26 PM.

Dragokar #2 Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:39 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 38742 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT
We should but obviously our influence is pretty limited and sometimes also neglected by developers vision of the game.

Scarletsboy #3 Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:05 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29590 battles
  • [ORLY] ORLY

View PostDragokar, on 11 July 2017 - 09:39 AM, said:

We should but obviously our influence is pretty limited and sometimes also neglected by developers vision of the game.

If we don't try how do we know what we can achieve, we need to try!!!!

Too long has Wargaming promised us that they do listen to the players, they will stop messing the game up or will change things. Its clear this has not happened so we need to take a stand and now is a good time to join the RU players in getting action taken. it all started with a forum post linked here >> http://forum.worldof...world-of-tanks/

So we can change things if we all work as one !!!

Edited by Scarletsboy, 11 July 2017 - 11:05 AM.

mightyjosHi #4 Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:19 AM

Brigadier

• Clan Commander
  • 34783 battles
  • [S4] S4
As the russians were far more effective in creating farming-alliances on the global map than any EU-Ally i think they will represent my interests fairly well.

Edited by mightyjosHi, 11 July 2017 - 11:19 AM.

DomstadtsOnkel #5 Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:28 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 1314 battles
  • [LDMA] LDMA

View PostScarletsboy, on 11 July 2017 - 09:54 AM, said:

it is clear that as long as you stay on this road and history has shown us nothing has really changed in 18 months, MM change which is better but this has been called for  the last 3 years, 

Things still the same or worse

RNG - still the same

Gold Rounds - still the same

No new Maps or change in map meta - still the same

You change the way 6th sense works so it's in favor of the camper instant spotted and shot before 6th sense goes off, make it the same time none of this 3 sec BS

"Your time is coming Wargaming and sooner than you may think with this lastest move with clan wars" 

Sorry but I cant agree on anybody writing bullsh*t like this on any game-related matter. 

Also I cant see any of the big Clans on the RU Server supporting this "movement". Most of them already died out/went inactive due to the problems as mentioned in Fireflys Thread.

Anyways the game went into the wrong direction inmultiple areas over a long time. So its probably all done with a "masterplan" behind it moving it even further away from teamplay/platoons to mmore of a singleplayer-game. There cant be only one single change to the CW-System to bring back, what most of the old guys know from CW 1.0/Beginning of CW 2.0-era. Most of the CW-Players have left the game anyways to more competitive games. If you make this movement for other changes WG might listen to you (e.g. no more massively overpowered new T8 premiums in the next year or something like that). But bringing back a working CW-system would take more than the good will of the playerbase and a few tweaks here and there.

Rush_Into_Garage #6 Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:36 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10856 battles

Hello! I'll publish official translation at this forum soon. I already did it RU part of this forum http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/635979-союз-contras/ 

I hope that translation gonna be ready 2day. Wait a little pls:)

P.S. I'm in main headquarters of this stir

Edited by Rush_Into_Garage, 11 July 2017 - 11:41 AM.

Rush_Into_Garage #7 Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:43 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10856 battles

View PostDomstadtsOnkel, on 11 July 2017 - 01:28 PM, said:

Sorry but I cant agree on anybody writing bullsh*t like this on any game-related matter. 

Also I cant see any of the big Clans on the RU Server supporting this "movement". Most of them already died out/went inactive due to the problems as mentioned in Fireflys Thread.

Anyways the game went into the wrong direction inmultiple areas over a long time. So its probably all done with a "masterplan" behind it moving it even further away from teamplay/platoons to mmore of a singleplayer-game. There cant be only one single change to the CW-System to bring back, what most of the old guys know from CW 1.0/Beginning of CW 2.0-era. Most of the CW-Players have left the game anyways to more competitive games. If you make this movement for other changes WG might listen to you (e.g. no more massively overpowered new T8 premiums in the next year or something like that). But bringing back a working CW-system would take more than the good will of the playerbase and a few tweaks here and there.

look at my previous msg. AIMS and USSR already in, also i'm going to ask other non-RU clans so support us

DomstadtsOnkel #8 Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:46 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 1314 battles
  • [LDMA] LDMA

View PostRush_Into_Garage, on 11 July 2017 - 11:43 AM, said:

look at my previous msg. AIMS and USSR already in, also i'm going to ask other non-RU clans so support us

I was talking about Clans on the Ru-Server.

Rush_Into_Garage #9 Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:48 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10856 battles

View PostDomstadtsOnkel, on 11 July 2017 - 01:46 PM, said:

I was talking about Clans on the Ru-Server.

most of top 300 clans already ready to help CONTRAS movement. Overall there about 30.000 players in this action

Scarletsboy #10 Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:59 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29590 battles
  • [ORLY] ORLY

View PostDomstadtsOnkel, on 11 July 2017 - 10:28 AM, said:

Thanks for your input, I agree with points you are saying, it must have worked otherwise why is Wargaming having a meeting with them ?

On the first bit you really think these points are BS really ???  

• Having 25% RNG in that game is good I don't think so that is a way to high figure name another game that has that high amount of RNG in it, I agree some RNG but that figure is too high
  • Having to use gold ammo on either OP T8 premium tanks or heavy tanks that you can't flank so you have to shoot at the front of them as you on a corridor map again, leading onto
  • Maps that have 3-4 set paths that you have to use as there is no other way, large areas of maps out of play, No new maps since Paris and Overlord.
  • 6th sense that favors the camper who sits waiting for someone trying to move that gets hit before the 6th sense goes off,

I totally disagree with you on these points

Shnuks #11 Posted 11 July 2017 - 12:06 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 37605 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

If you ask me its too late. I feel like the vast majority of blue/unicum players have given up on the game, there's some unicums/superunicums still in like 5 good clans that still exist, the rest is a sea of mediocrity. We waited for SH changes, they gave us ranked skirms and Defenders, not to mention the same rewards across the board no matter what clan you're up against. Wargames are nonexistent still and probably will have the same problem (bob clan beats other bob clan is the same as top clan beats top clan). They introduced the god awful ranked to make the game even more singleplayer oriented and gut even more clan activity. Even if they change stuff like this for the better, it will take a long time, will players be coming back? I seriously doubt it.

WG decided the best way forward is catering to the lowest common denominator, maybe financially it makes sense in the long run (which i have my doubts), but any kind of high competition gameplay is going down the toilet.

Edited by Shnuks, 11 July 2017 - 12:07 PM.

Anostra #12 Posted 11 July 2017 - 12:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 30592 battles
  • [R1SE] R1SE

I am one of the coordinators of the german contributions to this topic. We translated Firefly's thread into german and a lot of the Clana want to support the movement.

How can we get in touch with this CORSA stuff?

Keyhand #13 Posted 11 July 2017 - 12:38 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 62393 battles
  • [ROIDS] ROIDS

View PostAnostra, on 11 July 2017 - 12:37 PM, said:

CONTRAS*

Scarletsboy #14 Posted 11 July 2017 - 01:27 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29590 battles
  • [ORLY] ORLY

View PostShnuks, on 11 July 2017 - 11:06 AM, said:

If you ask me its too late. I feel like the vast majority of blue/unicum players have given up on the game, there's some unicums/superunicums still in like 5 good clans that still exist, the rest is a sea of mediocrity. We waited for SH changes, they gave us ranked skirms and Defenders, not to mention the same rewards across the board no matter what clan you're up against. Wargames are nonexistent still and probably will have the same problem (bob clan beats other bob clan is the same as top clan beats top clan). They introduced the god awful ranked to make the game even more singleplayer oriented and gut even more clan activity. Even if they change stuff like this for the better, it will take a long time, will players be coming back? I seriously doubt it.

WG decided the best way forward is catering to the lowest common denominator, maybe financially it makes sense in the long run (which i have my doubts), but any kind of high competition gameplay is going down the toilet.

Thanks for your input I do agree we are on the late side of this, but if we don't try how do we know? Then at least we can say we tried. 

It does seem WG wants this to be a single / 3 player game as for ranked battles that turned a mode into camp harder, fire all premium ammo and screws the rest of the team.

Your right that the rewards are bad in Strongholds as well as the same old maps 

Scarletsboy #15 Posted 11 July 2017 - 01:57 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29590 battles
  • [ORLY] ORLY

View PostAnostra, on 11 July 2017 - 11:37 AM, said:

I am one of the coordinators of the german contributions to this topic. We translated Firefly's thread into german and a lot of the Clana want to support the movement.

I have set up an account on VK.com and sent a message to Chronicles CONTRAS ( https://vk.com/contraschronicles​asking how we can get messages across so we can voice our opinion 

Edited by Scarletsboy, 11 July 2017 - 01:57 PM.

Shnuks #16 Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:07 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 37605 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostScarletsboy, on 11 July 2017 - 01:27 PM, said:

Thanks for your input I do agree we are on the late side of this, but if we don't try how do we know? Then at least we can say we tried. 

It does seem WG wants this to be a single / 3 player game as for ranked battles that turned a mode into camp harder, fire all premium ammo and screws the rest of the team.

Your right that the rewards are bad in Strongholds as well as the same old maps 

I completely support you and hope you the best of luck. I'm just saying i think its too late. Its rather obvious that WG doesn't want players to get anything for free unless they spend insane amounts of time playing. Old CW was basically that like 300 people could play without paying for premium and buying a prem tank once in while and they found that too much? 

Old SH were useless in terms of rewards, only benefit was credit grinding and better clans got boxes quicker (cuz they won more). Now you're actively punished for being good, credit making is down (longer games tnx to skill MM), you cannot make enough boxes for credit boosts in tier 6/8 skirms and playing retarded setups is impossible. Fighting IDEAL/CSA etc. in Defenders for measly boxes and credit boost? Yeah no tnx. 

The fact that you have that Gehard (or whatever the guys name is), supposed WG developer writing on the forums what a success the changes are, because more people are playing Advances than they did Battles for SH (no crap, in one you could lose all your [edited]boxes + you could get attacked by anyone) makes me think WG is beyond help.

Even if some changes are made, the way things are going, they will make it so everyone can make the same gold and money as the best clans, so its fair or something. 

KABINE10_EL_POLLO_LOCO #17 Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:17 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 47623 battles
  • [-LYNX] -LYNX

View PostScarletsboy, on 11 July 2017 - 11:59 AM, said:

1) Having 25% RNG in that game is good I don't think so that is a way to high figure name another game that has that high amount of RNG in it, I agree some RNG but that figure is too high

2) Having to use gold ammo on either OP T8 premium tanks or heavy tanks that you can't flank so you have to shoot at the front of them as you on a corridor map again, leading onto

3) Maps that have 3-4 set paths that you have to use as there is no other way, large areas of maps out of play, No new maps since Paris and Overlord.

4) 6th sense that favors the camper who sits waiting for someone trying to move that gets hit before the 6th sense goes off,

1) 25% on pen values and accuracy is just BS, you do everything correct and wont get rewarded, personally i dont mind 25% rng on damage.

2) this sounds more like learn 2 play issue imo.

3) agree, new maps are aimed to look good with historical places and statues but are rather worst maps in game when it comes to gameplay

4) sounds like learn 2 play issue.

i do agree, we should voice our opinions and demand something better, but first we should figure out what to demand or just join to support the CONTRAS cause. also i dont think EU sectio0n would be taken seriously unless you bring some big names like QB, sirfoch, jingles or some other known streamer who have loads of viewers etc. im afraid having just bunch of players/clans is not enough as we are not russians.

suggestion: demand that whole EU staff needs to be fired and replaced (maybe with some people who actually understand and plays this game). they have succesfully ignored us 5years and failed in every single thing they have done. i think working for WG is the safest job in world, you cant get fired even you do your job completely wrong :)

Edited by AlphaMale_Kabine10, 11 July 2017 - 02:19 PM.

Rush_Into_Garage #18 Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10856 battles

View PostScarletsboy, on 11 July 2017 - 03:57 PM, said:

I have set up an account on VK.com and sent a message to Chronicles CONTRAS ( https://vk.com/contraschronicles​asking how we can get messages across so we can voice our opinion 

That's sad, that u don't read posts here. i'm coordinator of CONTRAS on EU server. I'll publish all info in english 2night or tomorrow, as fast as possible and all of u can give as much ideas as u want

LikePike #19 Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:24 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 43569 battles
  • [ENZYM] ENZYM

View PostRush_Into_Garage, on 11 July 2017 - 03:20 PM, said:

i'm coordinator of CONTRAS on EU server.

:trollface:

Rush_Into_Garage #20 Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10856 battles

View PostLikePike, on 11 July 2017 - 04:24 PM, said:

:trollface:

http://forum.worldof...9-союз-contras/      u can use google translator, fat troll :playing:

Edited by Rush_Into_Garage, 11 July 2017 - 02:27 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users