• Player
  • 23979 battles
  • [DENK] DENK

Ticket #1982922

Category:
World of Tanks
Sub-category:
Game Settings
Hi beautiful people, how are you today? Im fine thanks, and becoming more and more a fan of WoT and what you are doing. (Bring back the old Asia maps please???)

I have a thing that is bothering me. Its the limit of one 1000 on the blacklist.

Now I dont blacklist people for nothing. Basically I ONLY blacklist people that spam like hell, or are talking about Jews and other stuff.

And now its full.

So for every new one I have to add, I have to delete someone else. That doesnt make sense, because Im sure they are all on my BL for a good reason. For example, some of them have like 20 nicks, and I want to add them all?

So my question is, why do you have a limit at all, and second question, can you make that limit wider so I can add more? Why not 5000?

Please note that I often regulate the chat without being a mod, sending players to their own proper channels in their own languages, and make people smile again. I dont BL someone for speaking Polish for example.

I only BL the real ones, and I promote the BL system to others.

Its the limit of 1k that is a problem now for me.

Hope to hear from you soon, thanks, and eehm one more thing? Please dont send me some automated answer because I will always push for a real answer.

Thank you very much in advance,

Best regards,

Denktank72

MindCrack #2 Posted 13 July 2017 - 09:02 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 15443 battles
  • [-BZ-] -BZ-
You know you can turn off the chat right?

NUKLEAR_SLUG #3 Posted 13 July 2017 - 09:21 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27537 battles
And yet people wonder why WG support are too busy to help with real issues when they have to deal with the kind of moronic crap that OP is wasting their time with.

Edited by NUKLEAR_SLUG, 13 July 2017 - 09:21 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users