• Player
  • 16746 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
Annoying is this moment when u got -2200 HP

1ncompetenc3 #3 Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:39 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36897 battles
Ideally there would be no arty but yeah, I honestly preferred arty pre-9.18. Getting sent back to garage out of nowhere once in a blue moon beats the hell out of being stunned half the time.

Phobos4321 #4 Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:50 AM

General

• Player
  • 43082 battles

and the highest damage a arty could do is 1650 

while the type 5 could do 1750

and the 183mm gunned british tds 2187,5

if you take the HE pen and reload into account it even gets funnier

thestaggy #5 Posted 14 July 2017 - 06:01 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14841 battles

No thanks. Arty is still a plague, but I am glad that the days of tier 9 and 10 tanks being killed in one shot are gone and more than happy that arty no longer has access to their utterly idiotic premium shells.

Edited by thestaggy, 14 July 2017 - 06:01 AM.

Enforcer1975 #6 Posted 14 July 2017 - 06:41 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20449 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postthestaggy, on 14 July 2017 - 06:01 AM, said:

No thanks. Arty is still a plague, but I am glad that the days of tier 9 and 10 tanks being killed in one shot are gone and more than happy that arty no longer has access to their utterly idiotic premium shells.

Yep and that's why they introduced those godzilla tanks with their premium shells and ridiculous damage as an alternative for all those who miss the glory days of late arty. 

Phobos4321 #7 Posted 14 July 2017 - 06:49 AM

General

• Player
  • 43082 battles

View Postthestaggy, on 14 July 2017 - 06:01 AM, said:

what premium shells are you talking about ?  most arty premium shells had been premium HE - same damage and ~2m more splash radius

and the heat ammo wasnt really a topic for high tier tanks since you mostly found them on t5-7 arties

Suurpolskija #8 Posted 14 July 2017 - 07:37 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18692 battles
  • [URHO] URHO
No thanks. I don't miss the old arty neither as occasional "artyst" nor as a normal tanker.

If I get hit by some ~300 hit, I know where the shells are coming and either adjust my position or if I want, just eat up the shells while getting rid of the opposition.

The good ol' 1400 ap in the face really recked your game and no reposition could remedy that.

Edited by Suurpolskija, 14 July 2017 - 07:38 AM.

tajj7 #9 Posted 14 July 2017 - 07:48 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 24835 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Nope, I can get hit by arty 4-5 times in a game and still actually be alive and have an impact in a game, whereas before I'd get one shot or lose over 50% of my HP to some bob playing easy mode point and click.

If you want to do more damage then play a much harder class simple as that. Such an easy to play vehicle with next to no risk should have never had high damage potential. 

AC130Pilot #10 Posted 14 July 2017 - 07:58 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 14838 battles
Maybe if it gets balanced by SPG siege mode and new aiming mechanics, then yes, it is possible to make this class the damage dealer again.

AliceUnchained #11 Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:14 AM

General

• Player
  • 38126 battles
  • [322] 322
What's the matter? You disabled your bot script and decided to finally play a game yourself again, and thus only now noticed the changes with SPG's?

abbiatiluca #12 Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33976 battles

before with 9.16 was more funny, even it is true that be killed only in 1 shot it is not nice. For people that love play arty now is frustating, no damage and when any light come to kill you you can not defend with the last bullet in that with the old version was enough for kill the light in one shot, now is impossible !!!!!!!!!!

Example.

lefh18b2 vs BC155-58.

It's easier to make 1300 dmg with tier 5 than with tier 10.
And when you bc155-58 make 1750 dmg (luxury) and win you find yourself losing 20'000 credits !!!!!!!! if you do not do at least 1000 dmg you lose 30'000 credits.
This is simply shameful. WG ashamed.

Without calculating the time (months and months) and the experience points that you need to get level 10.
Then the developers completely change the rules of the game and dream artillery bc155-58 literally becomes a useless cabinet that is also inferior to lefh18b2 !!!!!!!!
ASHAMED !!!
Get back the experience points and the credits that you have stolen me !!!!!!

View PostAliceUnchained, on 14 July 2017 - 08:14 AM, said:

What's the matter? You disabled your bot script and decided to finally play a game yourself again, and thus only now noticed the changes with SPG's?

I do not really understand what you have written. May you use a clear sentence ?

Bot script ??????

What is ??????

gpalsson #13 Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:50 PM

General

• Player
  • 22134 battles

View PostPhobos4321, on 14 July 2017 - 04:50 AM, said:

and the highest damage a arty could do is 1650 

while the type 5 could do 1750

and the 183mm gunned british tds 2187,5

if you take the HE pen and reload into account it even gets funnier

Yes, type 5 and 183 should be hammered with HE nerfs too. But they should still do more damage than bot-mode HE lobbers.

Edited by gpalsson, 14 July 2017 - 01:53 PM.

Sirebellus #14 Posted 14 July 2017 - 02:01 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18350 battles

View Postabbiatiluca, on 14 July 2017 - 02:12 AM, said:

Play arty it is not yet fun.

- expensive

- no damage

- not precise

- it is another game like before

- no platoon 2 people 2 arty

- annoying

Play your leFH105 then - only the platoon rules have changed.

tier for tier it's one of the most OP tanks in the game

CmdRatScabies #15 Posted 14 July 2017 - 02:08 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 35708 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
I hope they make it even less fun to play.  Such a game spoiler when there are 3 of them.

abbiatiluca #16 Posted 14 July 2017 - 02:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33976 battles

View PostSirebellus, on 14 July 2017 - 02:01 PM, said:

do you ha any idea how many time and game for develop the tier X ??????????

Cazzo !

Please dont say this !

It is riducolus what you say, please try to understand !

I was lucky to buy the leFH105, actually is the only funny arties playable !!!!!

:-)

Sirebellus #17 Posted 14 July 2017 - 02:21 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18350 battles

View Postabbiatiluca, on 14 July 2017 - 02:09 PM, said:

do you ha any idea how many time and game for develop the tier X ??????????

Cazzo !

Please dont say this !

It is riducolus what you say, please try to understand !

I was lucky to buy the leFH105, actually is the only funny arties playable !!!!!

:-)

I am not disagreeing with your opening post
I have UK and US SPG at T9, and French, German & USSR at T8 - I hardly play them anymore, it is no good that you lose so many credits per game even when you have a good game and are on the winning side, not using gold ammo, not using food, just lose loads of credits.

So I just play my leFH105 and enjoy one shotting those T67s :trollface:

abbiatiluca #18 Posted 14 July 2017 - 03:41 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33976 battles

View PostSirebellus, on 14 July 2017 - 02:21 PM, said:

I am not disagreeing with your opening post
I have UK and US SPG at T9, and French, German & USSR at T8 - I hardly play them anymore, it is no good that you lose so many credits per game even when you have a good game and are on the winning side, not using gold ammo, not using food, just lose loads of credits.

So I just play my leFH105 and enjoy one shotting those T67s :trollface:

Yes I confirm.

leFH105 was not reduced and fix T67 it is very nice...ah...ah...ah...ah....

WG want to sell own premium tank and make money !

About the reduction, the french arties were iper mega penalized !!!!!! and USA arties no, that is not ONEST, WG WAKE UP !

WindSplitter1 #19 Posted 14 July 2017 - 06:43 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 15430 battles
  • [KROLL] KROLL

View Postabbiatiluca, on 14 July 2017 - 01:12 AM, said:

- expensive - Since when?

- no damage - Try shooting at red tanks. Also, you don't really need to do damage in SPGs to help your team and get exp/cr (notice how teamwork comes first)

- not precise - wth?

- it is another game like before - wth?

- no platoon 2 people 2 arty - There ARE SPG platoons again. And franky having 1 per -toon is a far more useful setup for those using it and fighting it, in my opinion.

- annoying - Threads like this? I agree.

SPGs were never meant to be neither the primary damage dealers, nor being able to destroy single tanks in one go. I'll go even as far as saying that it shouldn't even be the hardest hitter, since they are mostly area targets, although that's debatable.

The last 3 patches successfully put arty where it should be: supplementing allied fire. Whether that is done as it could or should depends on the person playing it, which in turn, can be said about every other class. That is one of the reasons why I disagree with others saying "they are point and click, too easy, bla-bla-bla, etc".

People who can't or won't play as a team, shouldn't be playing SPGs. The reasons why you believe it not to be fun signal me that you can't and won't.

Personally, I like the new arty better than the old one, although I'd revise the stun mechanic and of course, the personal missions.

View PostSirebellus, on 14 July 2017 - 01:01 PM, said:

Fixed.

Regardless how much I like the class, it needed this changes.

But speaking of which, I think it's time for premium Self-Propelled Guns to hit the market. With the current mech, it makes perfect sense.

abbiatiluca #20 Posted 14 July 2017 - 07:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33976 battles

View PostWindSplitter1, on 14 July 2017 - 06:43 PM, said:

- no damage - Try shooting at red tanks. Also, you don't really need to do damage in SPGs to help your team and get exp/cr (notice how teamwork comes first)

- not precise - wth?

- no platoon 2 people 2 arty - There ARE SPG platoons again. And franky having 1 per -toon is a far more useful setup for those using it and fighting it, in my opinion.

SPGs were never meant to be neither the primary damage dealers, nor being able to destroy single tanks in one go. I'll go even as far as saying that it shouldn't even be the hardest hitter, since they are mostly area targets, although that's debatable.

The last 3 patches successfully put arty where it should be: supplementing allied fire. Whether that is done as it could or should depends on the person playing it, which in turn, can be said about every other class. That is one of the reasons why I disagree with others saying "they are point and click, too easy, bla-bla-bla, etc".

People who can't or won't play as a team, shouldn't be playing SPGs. The reasons why you believe it not to be fun signal me that you can't and won't.

Personally, I like the new arty better than the old one, although I'd revise the stun mechanic and of course, the personal missions.

- not precise - wth?

in the last release, now you earn less money than before.

Did 1750 dmg (luxury now) with bc155-58,2 kill (red enemy), win the game and lost 20'000 credit.

So you have not right.

Idiota is the answer, I did more damage with arty level 5 than 10 !

So you have no right 2.

The precision is a chimera, you did match when no one shoot is in. This is a clear WG bug to be fixed.

So you have no right 3.

for what I describe before.

and 4.

Dear, play arty in platoon mean to play in 2 with 2 arty!, this is not possible, this mean play less arty with friends. WG have to fis this like as before platoon with 3 arty MUST be possible if not, arty are penalized and this is not correct.

and 5.

Yes annoying, when a Light come to to kill and you have a 150cm bullet loaded and put this mega bullet in front of any chaffe or amx or Luchs, and these light DO NOT DIE....this explain all. [edited]WG WAKE UP and give us back ther arty like as before the last useless patch !!!!

and 6.

The last 3 patches ruins the arty game, for the reason that before you had to hit the tank and not like now point an click, point and click, point and click, if  you have american arty with the big splah damage of the game you can clik and click and click....debile game for debile people.

All tanks must played for the team, but this is a rare essence in this game......example all one side, camper heavy, camper light, no spotting, no support, arty leave alone and die quickly...and so on....and so on...... if you play you will see the same too.

I LIKE PLAY ARTY FOR TEAM, you don know a [edited]nothing about how feel I have with arties.

bla-bla-bla-bla-bla-bla and of course I hit red tanks, idiot.

Personal mission all finished, so the problem for me is not there (medium apart).

best regards.

in the last release, now you earn less money than before.

Did 1750 dmg (luxury now) with bc155-58,2 kill (red enemy), win the game and lost 20'000 credit.

So you have not right.

Idiota is the answer, I did more damage with arty level 5 than 10 !

So you have no right 2.

The precision is a chimera, you did match when no one shoot is in. This is a clear WG bug to be fixed.

So you have no right 3.

for what I describe before.

and 4.

Dear, play arty in platoon mean to play in 2 with 2 arty!, this is not possible, this mean play less arty with friends. WG have to fis this like as before platoon with 3 arty MUST be possible if not, arty are penalized and this is not correct.

and 5.

Yes annoying, when a Light come to to kill and you have a 150cm bullet loaded and put this mega bullet in front of any chaffe or amx or Luchs, and these light DO NOT DIE....this explain all. [edited]WG WAKE UP and give us back ther arty like as before the last useless patch !!!!

and 6.

The last 3 patches ruins the arty game, for the reason that before you had to hit the tank and not like now point an click, point and click, point and click, if  you have american arty with the big splah damage of the game you can clik and click and click....debile game for debile people.

All tanks must played for the team, but this is a rare essence in this game......example all one side, camper heavy, camper light, no spotting, no support, arty leave alone and die quickly...and so on....and so on...... if you play you will see the same too.

I LIKE PLAY ARTY FOR TEAM, you don know a [edited]nothing about how feel I have with arties.

bla-bla-bla-bla-bla-bla and of course I hit red tanks, *edited*

Personal mission all finished, so the problem for me is not there (medium apart).

best regards.

Edited by Jbnn, 15 July 2017 - 07:59 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users