Jump to content


Can someone explain this/ might be a bug with stun scounter.?


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

RaxipIx #1 Posted 14 July 2017 - 03:37 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 27360 battles
  • 813
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    02-22-2016

Last time i posted about this  i did not wait till the battle ended so did not have the end plate tablets.

 

In this game i waited so i can double check if there is a bug with the stun assist registering correctly or not, and it seems there is a bug with it.

 I now that most people are not interested about arty but after trying to do  SPG-15  and seeing tanks stunned by me getting wrecked and the counter does not show it starts to be infuriating.

 

Like 3 mins in the replay i hit a T-150->then he gets  obliterated by my team mates and the assist damage that should appear is not registering. If you check the end plate tablets all the assist i got is from the T-29 and some other tank i can't remember at the moment. But  none from the T-150 while he gets damaged clearly  while the stun counter is above the tank.

 

http://wotreplays.co...ast-raxipix-m12

 

Replay of the battle.



Dava_117 #2 Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:01 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 17607 battles
  • 2,193
  • [B-BAS] B-BAS
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014
May be you destroyed his traks. I don't know if stun assist has priority over de-track assist or vice versa...

Dava_117 #3 Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:02 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 17607 battles
  • 2,193
  • [B-BAS] B-BAS
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014
And also in the replay it's reported about 450 dmg by stun...

Strappster #4 Posted 14 July 2017 - 06:29 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23609 battles
  • 8,782
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View PostDava_117, on 14 July 2017 - 03:02 PM, said:

And also in the replay it's reported about 450 dmg by stun...

 

426, to be precise. If you hover your mouse cursor over the stun marker in the results table, it'll tell you the amount of assist damage you got for that stun in a tool-tip.

 

OP does have a point about the question of whether it's counted as stun or tracking assist. I noticed the same when doing SPG missions before the patch and I thought that the tracking was counted first. I'm also unsure whether if you stun an enemy and another arty stuns him shortly after you did, the other guy gets all the stun assist. The stun timer doesn't double when two arties with similar alpha hit the same target, it appears to be that the later one overrides the earlier.



Dava_117 #5 Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:26 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 17607 battles
  • 2,193
  • [B-BAS] B-BAS
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View PostStrappster, on 14 July 2017 - 06:29 PM, said:

 

426, to be precise. If you hover your mouse cursor over the stun marker in the results table, it'll tell you the amount of assist damage you got for that stun in a tool-tip.

 

OP does have a point about the question of whether it's counted as stun or tracking assist. I noticed the same when doing SPG missions before the patch and I thought that the tracking was counted first. I'm also unsure whether if you stun an enemy and another arty stuns him shortly after you did, the other guy gets all the stun assist. The stun timer doesn't double when two arties with similar alpha hit the same target, it appears to be that the later one overrides the earlier.

 

WG explained the stun overlap in a video. After the first arty stun the veicle, the countdown start. if a second arty hit the target, a second countdown start, They both decrease toghether. The first arty get a bigger percentage of the stun bonus while the second one get a smaller one. If the first stun end before the second, the second arty start to gain the full bonus on damage dealt. But can also happen that the first stun last more than the second one, so the second arty will only take a partial bonus...

Edited by Dava_117, 14 July 2017 - 08:27 PM.


Strappster #6 Posted 14 July 2017 - 11:54 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23609 battles
  • 8,782
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View PostDava_117, on 14 July 2017 - 07:26 PM, said:

WG explained the stun overlap in a video. After the first arty stun the veicle, the countdown start. if a second arty hit the target, a second countdown start, They both decrease toghether. The first arty get a bigger percentage of the stun bonus while the second one get a smaller one. If the first stun end before the second, the second arty start to gain the full bonus on damage dealt. But can also happen that the first stun last more than the second one, so the second arty will only take a partial bonus...

 

Thanks, I haven't seen that and while trying to do my missions I was getting quite annoyed at other arties "stealing" my assists. :D




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users