Jump to content


I dislike ISU-152 Nerf.

ISU-152 BL-10 9.20 Supertest Nerf

  • Please log in to reply
229 replies to this topic

Poll: Should ISU-152 Be nefred? (283 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Should ISU-152 Be nerfed?

  1. NO!! (143 votes [50.53%])

    Percentage of vote: 50.53%

  2. YES!! (140 votes [49.47%])

    Percentage of vote: 49.47%

Vote Hide poll

_SpartanWarrior_ #1 Posted 14 July 2017 - 03:50 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 32503 battles
  • 117
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ
  • Member since:
    01-09-2013
I dislike ISU-152 Nerf.

Dava_117 #2 Posted 14 July 2017 - 03:55 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 19422 battles
  • 3,272
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014
No. It's well balanced. The gun it's very strong, but so inaccurate that sniping it's not an option. Armour itself it's not that much for a tier 8 so even medium and close range fights aren't easy. So I don't think it deserve a nerf.

Schemezoid #3 Posted 14 July 2017 - 03:55 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 20430 battles
  • 2,710
  • Member since:
    11-29-2013
what nerf?

MattieW #4 Posted 14 July 2017 - 03:56 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13644 battles
  • 218
  • [SA_HB] SA_HB
  • Member since:
    10-11-2013

This must be the only tank in the game that actually deserves a nerf.

A tier 8 tank destroyer with a tier 10 gun, 286 pen and 750 alpha dmg?  And that isn't even with gold ammo!

 

It has a better gun than on most tier 10 tanks across the board.



RocketSleigh_ #5 Posted 14 July 2017 - 03:57 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 16969 battles
  • 82
  • Member since:
    04-27-2012
Do you even realize how much 260 pen is? (The new gun).

Dava_117 #6 Posted 14 July 2017 - 03:59 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 19422 battles
  • 3,272
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View PostMattieW, on 14 July 2017 - 03:56 PM, said:

This must be the only tank in the game that actually deserves a nerf.

A tier 8 tank destroyer with a tier 10 gun, 286 pen and 750 alpha dmg?  And that isn't even with gold ammo!

 

It has a better gun than on most tier 10 tanks across the board.

 

But you forgot the derp accuracy. And the fact that it doesn't have a turret. High alpha-pen doesn't automatically mean OP.

Bucifel #7 Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:06 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 30911 battles
  • 1,373
  • [B4DD] B4DD
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

View PostMattieW, on 14 July 2017 - 03:56 PM, said:

This must be the only tank in the game that actually deserves a nerf.

A tier 8 tank destroyer with a tier 10 gun, 286 pen and 750 alpha dmg?  And that isn't even with gold ammo!

 

It has a better gun than on most tier 10 tanks across the board.

 

and you ignore all disadvantages what this tank have...

like no turret, bad gun handling, bad armor and mediocre cammo.

 

and in fact, what you said is that is OP just because dont need gold ammo? :teethhappy:

Be seriously...thats probably the main reason why this tank is loved !

 

What about RHM with 150mm gun and Gold ammo?? Should it be nerfed too?

AND...if yes...skorpion should stay same..right?

:facepalm:


Edited by Bucifel, 14 July 2017 - 04:08 PM.


MattTheMiz #8 Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:09 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 20112 battles
  • 324
  • [ARBK] ARBK
  • Member since:
    10-22-2011
yes, paper as ferdi but with a no sense blaster gun and now tell me that ferdi has armor ahaha.. maybe in a normal t8 vs t6 match, not in this rigged one

kripton69 #9 Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:18 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 1208 battles
  • 389
  • [-UM] -UM
  • Member since:
    06-23-2016

View PostDava_117, on 14 July 2017 - 04:55 PM, said:

No. It's well balanced. The gun it's very strong, but so inaccurate that sniping it's not an option. Armour itself it's not that much for a tier 8 so even medium and close range fights aren't easy. So I don't think it deserve a nerf.

 

Yeah, 750 alpha and 286 AP penetration at tier 8 is the definition of "well balanced". It's amazing how can anyone even vaguely think that's fine in any shape or form. Now I bet someone will copy VBAddict's global win rate numbers and "prove" that ISU is balanced.

 

There's a difference between "overpowered" and "broken". ISU is the latter. It's unhealthy and just bad for the game and the only reason people play it is because it takes absolutely no skill to play. ISU is what people start playing when they find that even IS-3 is too hard for them to play. It's the favorite tank of the angle shooters who spend tons of time finding the most retardproof tanks of the game instead of spending all that time on learning how to play the game on a basic level.


Edited by kripton69, 14 July 2017 - 04:23 PM.


MrTagen #10 Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:19 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 5470 battles
  • 133
  • [EGYPT] EGYPT
  • Member since:
    02-09-2016
no armor no accuracy you play alot of shitty game till you get this gun put 3 equipment to make this gun usable because when you are aiming you are aiming at the whole tank not weak spots even when you are close enough to hit weak spot it miss XDD it happened to me and i was going to break my monitor because i was soo close to hit the cupola ,

note i just bought the tank from 2 weeks and got nerfed now XD and i just rushed tier 9 because i was afraid to research the same gun again it is like a pain in the *** to research this gun again

Edited by MrTagen, 14 July 2017 - 04:22 PM.


Search_Warrant #11 Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:32 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 27182 battles
  • 6,134
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    02-08-2011

View PostDava_117, on 14 July 2017 - 02:59 PM, said:

 

But you forgot the derp accuracy. And the fact that it doesn't have a turret. High alpha-pen doesn't automatically mean OP.

 

Yes it does. S1 dont get 750 alpha. no turret. less armor, about same pen due to APCR and generally crap DPM for the platform. but you cna click someone and delete 750 AVERAGE damage on a tier 6-10 tank and ruin there game in a single shot. the alpha should be nerfed along with the dam pen. you dont need to snipe with that gun, just hit the target anywhere.

Dava_117 #12 Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:33 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 19422 battles
  • 3,272
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View Postkripton69, on 14 July 2017 - 04:18 PM, said:

 

Yeah, 750 alpha and 286 AP penetration at tier 8 is the definition of "well balanced". It's amazing how can anyone even vaguely think that's fine in any shape or form. Now I bet someone will copy VBAddict's global win rate numbers and "prove" that ISU is balanced.

 

There's a difference between "overpowered" and "broken". ISU is the latter. It's unhealthy and just bad for the game and the only reason people play it is because it takes absolutely no skill to play. ISU is what people start playing when they find that even IS-3 is too hard for them to play. It's the favorite tank of the angle shooters who spend tons of time finding the most retardproof tanks of the game instead of spending all that time on learning how to play the game on a basic level.

 

Still you need to actually hit the target, and with 0.40+ accuracy it's not allways easy. Have you ever tryed it? I have it, and it can be a real pain tank. Yes it can slam almost every tank you find, but only at close range. SO if you don't pay attention you get punished very badly.

MattieW #13 Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:18 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13644 battles
  • 218
  • [SA_HB] SA_HB
  • Member since:
    10-11-2013

View PostDava_117, on 14 July 2017 - 03:59 PM, said:

 

But you forgot the derp accuracy. And the fact that it doesn't have a turret. High alpha-pen doesn't automatically mean OP.

 

Agreed, derp accuracy what is it? .4 dispersion?  Is very poor for a TD and bad armour.. let's be honest most TDs are easy to pen from the front tier 8.

Many tds have no turret so I'd hardly call that unusual.  I just feel the pen on normal AP rounds is just too high for 750 alpha in a tier 8.

Maybe I'm just sad a tier 8 has far higher pen and same alpha as an E100 with marginally worse accuracy.



MattieW #14 Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:19 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13644 battles
  • 218
  • [SA_HB] SA_HB
  • Member since:
    10-11-2013

View PostBucifel, on 14 July 2017 - 04:06 PM, said:

 

and you ignore all disadvantages what this tank have...

like no turret, bad gun handling, bad armor and mediocre cammo.

 

and in fact, what you said is that is OP just because dont need gold ammo? :teethhappy:

Be seriously...thats probably the main reason why this tank is loved !

 

What about RHM with 150mm gun and Gold ammo?? Should it be nerfed too?

AND...if yes...skorpion should stay same..right?

:facepalm:

 

Lol this guy needs to learn how to read.  Not twist words.



FluffyRedFox #15 Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:20 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 22958 battles
  • 8,375
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012

-26mm pen

er ner



spuriousmonkey #16 Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:29 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 44154 battles
  • 3,328
  • [D0NG] D0NG
  • Member since:
    06-23-2011

Never realized it was broken.


I never had it. I never played it. But as an opponent it doesn't seem to be a very good tank. Sure, they can sit in a bush and hit you once, but once its location is known it becomes a non-threat most of the times.



Search_Warrant #17 Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:43 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 27182 battles
  • 6,134
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    02-08-2011

View Postspuriousmonkey, on 14 July 2017 - 04:29 PM, said:

Never realized it was broken.


I never had it. I never played it. But as an opponent it doesn't seem to be a very good tank. Sure, they can sit in a bush and hit you once, but once its location is known it becomes a non-threat most of the times.

 

Getting hit once and you are out of the game if your not tier 9-10 and not a heavy.

Dava_117 #18 Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:50 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 19422 battles
  • 3,272
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View PostSearch_Warrant, on 14 July 2017 - 05:43 PM, said:

 

Getting hit once and you are out of the game if your not tier 9-10 and not a heavy.

 

Just like JpzE100 and deathstar. But those have armour and can work in close combat. As them, you can see it's in battle, so you can just try to avoid it. And if you get hit with that gun and cammo, probably you weren't paying attention to the minimap...

Scabolcz #19 Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:50 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 14041 battles
  • 334
  • Member since:
    07-16-2014
This nerf is only to make you use those Premium Ammo... Greedy wankers... If they nerf its pen they need to increase accuracy.

Cannes76 #20 Posted 14 July 2017 - 06:53 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 66450 battles
  • 1,721
  • [ORIGN] ORIGN
  • Member since:
    04-16-2011
As always options missing from poll.
Don't care.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users