Jump to content


What the hell is wrong with moderation here?!


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
127 replies to this topic

ScottishJunky #121 Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:06 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 2710 battles
  • 313
  • [D_G_M] D_G_M
  • Member since:
    07-21-2016

This went from talking about moderation to damn anime lolis.

 

Welcome to World of tanks forums! Enjoy your stay! 



TsundereWaffle #122 Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:09 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 23185 battles
  • 9,793
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013

View PostScottishJunky, on 18 July 2017 - 01:06 AM, said:

This went from talking about moderation to damn anime lolis.

 

Welcome to World of tanks forums! Enjoy your stay! 

 

we can make it go even further if you want

1ncompetenc3 #123 Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:09 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 34978 battles
  • 11,493
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

View PostTidal_Force, on 17 July 2017 - 11:55 PM, said:

 

Some images were clearly of kids, with comically oversized breasts attached, if that's what you are asking. Obviously, weebs deny that.

 

Sort of... though I'm having a hard time picturing large-bosomed children. :unsure: I don't think I've ever even seen something like that, and I've seen some weird poop. :D

Was wondering because from what I've seen of that thread it was all nice and wholesome (...in a way).



Tidal_Force #124 Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:13 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 16000 battles
  • 6,443
  • Member since:
    08-29-2012

View Post1ncompetenc3, on 17 July 2017 - 11:09 PM, said:

 

Sort of... though I'm having a hard time picturing large-bosomed children. :unsure: I don't think I've ever even seen something like that, and I've seen some weird poop. :D

Was wondering because from what I've seen of that thread it was all nice and wholesome (...in a way).

 

Body proportions.

I already explained it earlier in this thread, ~12yo body proportions with breasts appropriate for someone double the age and triple the girth. As if insane, sadistic plastic surgeon abducted a schoolbus.


Edited by Tidal_Force, 18 July 2017 - 12:14 AM.


1ncompetenc3 #125 Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:16 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 34978 battles
  • 11,493
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

View PostTidal_Force, on 18 July 2017 - 12:13 AM, said:

 

Body proportions.

I already explained it earlier in this thread, ~12yo body proportions with breasts appropriate for someone double the age and triple the girth. As if insane, sadistic plastic surgeon abducted a schoolbus.

 

Gotcha. Don't think I've come across that myself but I'll take your word for it.

TsundereWaffle #126 Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:17 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 23185 battles
  • 9,793
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013

View Post1ncompetenc3, on 18 July 2017 - 01:16 AM, said:

 

Gotcha. Don't think I've come across that myself but I'll take your word for it.

 

:trollface:

 



1ncompetenc3 #127 Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:26 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 34978 battles
  • 11,493
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

View PostWafflePanzer, on 18 July 2017 - 12:17 AM, said:

 

:trollface:

 

 

lel

 

In all honesty that to me looks like a case of "draw a character who may as well be in her '20s, but mention somewhere that she's underage because some people are into that". I was trying to imagine boobed babies or something.


Edited by 1ncompetenc3, 18 July 2017 - 12:27 AM.


Jahrakajin #128 Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:00 AM

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 1790 battles
  • 952
  • [WG_M] WG_M
  • Member since:
    11-02-2013

Ok now that we found out what the hell is wrong with moderation, now that we solved a case together, had absolutely no controversial topics discussed here which absolutely shouldn't be on the World of Tanks forum and last but not least had no flaming, name calling or bickering between forum users I'll close the Thread and call it a success. 















 

 

 

 

 

 

 


No seriously guys, exception made to bring some criticism to our attention, alright, noted. Read the rules, stick to them. If you intentionally and continuously break the rules please don't even bother with a ban appeal.

Closed.






2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users