Personal missions Premium time Token

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Zetachi #1 Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8628 battles

Greetings All

I have been playing the game for a little while now, and im quite dismayed with some of the personal missions offered in the game.

To be exact missions like for the LT-7 and MT-15 where you are at the mercy of the russian number generator match making ... wich the new match making 3-5-7, 5-10 or 1 tier battles has made fairly anoying.....

The chances of there being enough spg´s or td´s in a match, that also meet the requirements are abysmall low ..... and have me grasping at straws at a loss ....

And before you start calling me a noob, bastard or what not, or saying just l2p and get gud mate hear me out here:

I was wondering what would you guys say to token system tied to the Premium time as an extra benifit ?

In essence im talking about personal mission tokens, Easy now guys put down the pitchforks and let me finish....

What i would do for such a system would be, to grant a player 1 or 2 tokens per 30 days of Premium time on his or hers account.

One of these tokens would be a "Skip/auto complete" a personal mission, But only completing the primary conditions for the mission.

And if you allready had completed a mission, but havent been able to do the mission with honors, you could pay 2 tokens to complete it with honors.

Currently there is 300 personal missions in the game meaning, that you would need 900 tokens in total or 38 years worth of premium time to auto complete the entire mission system (i dont see WoT living anouther 20 years but Serb might surprise us all)

You could call this pay to win, but i think the game could benefit from this feature, because Wargaming could take this data on wich missions are skipped to improve the system in the long run.

But i have heard horror stories about people being stuck on one mission for +6 months of actually trying to complete it... This feature would in essence give relief to people who are tired of the rng and the frustration some missions give.... and in essence speeding up the mission grind by a little bit, just like Premium time does atm with Xp and Credits.

Though i would be very opposed to these tokens being sold directly, i would only bind these tokens to premium time and limit the account to a maximum of 6 or 10 tokens so you cant keep pooling them up, and actually have to use em or risk not getting any that months because you allready have the maximum tokens ...

In anycase what do you guys think of this ?

Am i just a nutjob or could you also seing WoT benifitting from this maybe ?

/Zetachi

jabster #2 Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:11 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12516 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
Fundamentally I have no problem with paying to make completion a bit easier but I'm not sure why you'd want it tied only to premium time and not say just being able to buy one per-mission set.

Zetachi #3 Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8628 battles

The reason i wanted to tie in the tokens to the premium time is, that it would gate people so you could not go out and buy a T55A or Object 260 by swinging the old dusty wallet.

Its purely thought as a extra bonus for people supporting the game with premium time, without it being a blatant cashgrab saying now you can buy the Object 260 for an example ....

worst case if you let people buy the tokens outright, imagen the amount of T55A's and Object 260 going into top tier play with >500 games ?

jabster #4 Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:19 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12516 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostZetachi, on 16 July 2017 - 01:11 PM, said:

The reason i wanted to tie in the tokens to the premium time is, that it would gate people so you could not go out and buy a T55A or Object 260 by swinging the old dusty wallet.

Its purely thought as a extra bonus for people supporting the game with premium time, without it being a blatant cashgrab saying now you can buy the Object 260 for an example ....

worst case if you let people buy the tokens outright, imagen the amount of T55A's and Object 260 going into top tier play with >500 games ?

Sorry should have made it clearly, I was really saying that as an example what would be wrong with being able to buy one mission token for each complete mission set i.e you could buy a single mission token for each set of fifteen.

Phobos4321 #5 Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:34 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 42831 battles

im against it pm and the according tanks are and should be about playing and not about paying

would there a point if you more or less could buy them ? and that even as a free gift ontop of the normal premium account ?

and it wouldnt really be fair

right now wg can see what missions can be done and what dont  if certain missions are just skipped the stuff would be completed without feedback

so its no attention sign for wg to change the missions  so the free players would have to struggle  while others smile and get it for free ?

i mean we saw it before at the T22 rigging 

instead of struggling and showing wg by that that the missions couldnt be done by normal means  (at least not at some realistic chance) they rigged it  so for the other players it was staying so hard  and they might even have permanently lost their chance to get that tank

a lose- lose situation   just that rigging would be replayed by premium time   (if i had to guess i would expect you run that premium time anyway)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users