• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

HugSeal #41 Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:02 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22717 battles
  • [SWEC] SWEC

View Postjohncl, on 16 July 2017 - 01:54 PM, said:

OP ..You talk crap total crap.....TVP is rubbish that's a fact ,,,,Put it up against a patriot and tell me where it's advantage is ??  The knowing how to use a tank bull$it

is so fools like you can try to feel superior ...You must be the fat village idiot if you ask me  ...

Who ever needs to actually read things. It is a much better idea to just blurp out duckpoop randomly. Well, if the goal is to embarrass yourself that is. 

arthurwellsley #42 Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:04 AM

Major

• Player
  • 50991 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

Last week I was speaking to a project manager in the software department at TfL. They have moved to a system where the software engineers make tiny alterations to code every fourteen days. If something does not work, it is changed back fourteen days later. Each change is tiny, but they are constantly trying to balance the system, and keep it up to date, and manage all the payments they receive for "Every day more than 31 million journeys are made across our network" (source https://tfl.gov.uk/corporate/about-tfl/what-we-do), from lots of different payment types.

If TfL can add a different card payment system each fourteen days, and then change it if necessary, why cannot WG balance a single tank per fourteen days?

So for example if the Maus got buffed to it's present level, fourteen days later it could be nerfed back slightly (although still be slightly better than it's previous state).

Maybe WG should pay for some of it's project managers to work on six months secondment at TfL to see how the teams there manage it.

Tyrgrim #43 Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:24 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 8952 battles

View PostSTLR, on 19 July 2017 - 09:51 AM, said:

zbwhhaha i heard it's atrocious :))

Well just say they should stick with the stock gun because it has the highest DPM. The stock gun has 120 pen in T6.

25 top speed, has to move the whole chassis to aim, whats not to like?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users