Jump to content


I feel like I messed up..


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

ScottishJunky #1 Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:48 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3860 battles
  • 361
  • [D_G_M] D_G_M
  • Member since:
    07-21-2016

So for some reason I am attracted to Zippy weird/unique/rare tanks with pretty good guns, I bought the AMX CDC and the Steyr Waffentrager

 

Believe it or not I actually have more premium tanks than I have normal tanks: T-34-85M, Cromwell B, IS-3, CDC, Steyr, Chaffe, Type 64, T2 Light Tank.

 

..Is this bad? Did I mess up? I'm not going to buy a premium tank anytime soon but in the future I may, so my question is: Should I have spent my money more wisely, Is there any good premium tanks out there that are viable in modern WoT and don't need tones of APCR? And random question but has the ELC been nerfed? (I quit then they added Paris) Cheers.


Edited by ScottishJunky, 16 July 2017 - 11:33 PM.


MarcoStrapone #2 Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:50 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 32517 battles
  • 707
  • [-GODS] -GODS
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View PostScottishJunky, on 16 July 2017 - 06:48 PM, said:

So for some reason I am attracted to Zippy weird/unique/rare tanks with pretty good guns, I bought the AMX CDC and the Steyr Waffentrager

 

Believe it or not I actually have more premium tanks than I have normal tanks: T-34-85M, Cromwell B, IS-3, CDC, Steyr, Chaffe, Type 64, T2 Light Tank.

 

..Is this bad? Did I dun goofed? I'm not going to buy a premium tank anytime soon but in the future I may, so my question is: Did I dun goofed, Is there any good premium tanks out there that are viable in modern WoT and don't need tones of APCR? And random question but has the ELC been nerfed? (I quit then they added Paris) Ta!

 

feel bad for you m8.

WindSplitter1 #3 Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:58 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14271 battles
  • 1,713
  • Member since:
    02-07-2016

View PostScottishJunky, on 16 July 2017 - 06:48 PM, said:

So for some reason I am attracted to Zippy weird/unique/rare tanks with pretty good guns, I bought the AMX CDC and the Steyr Waffentrager

 

Believe it or not I actually have more premium tanks than I have normal tanks: T-34-85M, Cromwell B, IS-3, CDC, Steyr, Chaffe, Type 64, T2 Light Tank.

 

..Is this bad? Did I dun goofed? I'm not going to buy a premium tank anytime soon but in the future I may, so my question is: Did I dun goofed, Is there any good premium tanks out there that are viable in modern WoT and don't need tones of APCR? And random question but has the ELC been nerfed? (I quit then they added Paris) Ta!

 

I did not know the Chaffee was a premium tank (although sometimes it sure felt like it) and it's my most played vehicle.

 

With that said, I find having more premium vehicles than normal ones safer since WG can't touch those so easily. The biggest con is having no means to grind any trees.

 

To answer the "Is there any premium tank that doesn't need tonnes of APCR": Skorpion G

 

And uh... whatever you're taking, you might wanna cut the dose. :/ EDIT: I apologize for the subtle insult


Edited by WindSplitter1, 16 July 2017 - 11:34 PM.


Captain_Kremen0 #4 Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:02 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 36179 battles
  • 1,103
  • Member since:
    06-04-2011

WG loves your money everyone else thinks youre a [edited]

 



ScottishJunky #5 Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:29 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3860 battles
  • 361
  • [D_G_M] D_G_M
  • Member since:
    07-21-2016

View PostCaptain_Kremen0, on 16 July 2017 - 11:02 PM, said:

WG loves your money everyone else thinks youre a [edited]

 

 

What have I done to you? No need for that.

ScottishJunky #6 Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:30 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3860 battles
  • 361
  • [D_G_M] D_G_M
  • Member since:
    07-21-2016

View PostWindSplitter1, on 16 July 2017 - 10:58 PM, said:

 

I did not know the Chaffee was a premium tank (although sometimes it sure felt like it) and it's my most played vehicle.

 

With that said, I find having more premium vehicles than normal ones safer since WG can't touch those so easily. The biggest con is having no means to grind any trees.

 

To answer the "Is there any premium tank that doesn't need tonnes of APCR": Skorpion G

 

And uh... whatever you're taking, you might wanna cut the dose. :/

 

I listed the tanks I have in my garage I realise Chaffee ain't a premium tank, and what do you mean "whatever you are taking" do you mean cause Im wasting money on bad premium tanks or..?

WindSplitter1 #7 Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:32 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14271 battles
  • 1,713
  • Member since:
    02-07-2016

View PostScottishJunky, on 16 July 2017 - 10:30 PM, said:

 

I listed the tanks I have in my garage I realise Chaffee ain't a premium tank, and what do you mean "whatever you are taking" do you mean cause Im wasting money on bad premium tanks or..?

 

No. Judging by the way you were talking typing, you seemed kinda slow. With your reply I can see I was mistaken. I apologize for my assumption.

And no. I am no one to tell you how you should spend your money. If you re satisfied with your premium vehicles, I say go for it.



ScottishJunky #8 Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:45 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3860 battles
  • 361
  • [D_G_M] D_G_M
  • Member since:
    07-21-2016

View PostWindSplitter1, on 16 July 2017 - 11:32 PM, said:

 

No. Judging by the way you were talking typing, you seemed kinda slow. With your reply I can see I was mistaken. I apologize for my assumption.

And no. I am no one to tell you how you should spend your money. If you re satisfied with your premium vehicles, I say go for it.

 

To be honest reading over my OP I can see exactly what you meant, anyway thanks for the reply I do enjoy playing the tanks (Besides the Cromwell B causes it's filthy) but I do feel that I am missing using some of my perm tanks (just playing them because I feel they are fun to play) 

ExclamationMark #9 Posted 17 July 2017 - 12:03 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 16679 battles
  • 3,727
  • Member since:
    04-12-2013

View PostScottishJunky, on 16 July 2017 - 07:48 PM, said:

Should I have spent my money more wisely

Yes.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users