Preferencial MM,SirFoch's proposal, addressed to WG

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

20032006 #1 Posted 18 July 2017 - 01:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13057 battles

Hello, 

I made this topic because i want to tell WG some things. First thing I want to say you did a great job with this game. I love it and i am not the only one, but i think this game has a huge potential with some changes. The MM in the current state is not the best but is preatty good. A big number of the players think that the MM would be better with +/-1 tier. Let's assume you will do that. That means the premiums with preferential mm will suffer but there is a solution for that too. SirFoch had a great idea. Just buff their penetration so they are in line with the other premiums and I think that will be enough tobalance them. I won't talk about premium rounds because i heard you are already trying to solve that. The premium rounds you are testing were the idea of SirFoch. I know he said some things that made you angry but i think if you will listen to SirFoch's proposals the game will be better. To be faire I don't have the same feling playing the game now as I had in the past..and I'm sorry to say this is not  good thing. I hope you will undestand what i'm talking about ('cause m english is not so good i think it is). 

PS: If i am already here let me say the T-34-3 needs some gun handeling buffs..and penetration:)

Edited by 20032006, 18 July 2017 - 02:02 PM.

Laatikkomafia #2 Posted 18 July 2017 - 03:23 PM

Brigadier

• Beta Tester
  • 20856 battles
  • [ELC-P] ELC-P

So give the tanks with preferential same penetration as normal tanks, but with retaining the pref. MM?

How about no.

Rod_75 #3 Posted 18 July 2017 - 04:15 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 19678 battles
  • [ITAW] ITAW

The easy way is to remove preferential MM at all.

Than convert those tanks to "normal" tanks, buffing them.

IS6 and KV5 are good versus tier 6 and 7. But, being tier8, they can face Patriot, Defender, Liberte'.

And against them they are nothing. They cant do nothing.

There are scumbags that say that IS6 have higher DPM than Defender. Yes, but try to pen Defender with 175mm, or even with 215mm of the prem shells.

They have absolutely to fix those tanks. Actually its a mess playing them.

To the OP, if they buff gun handling and penetration of the T-34-3, lets guess how many changes/buffs do they have to do.

Be glad that on Test server they are buffing the armour of the T-34-3.

Rod

Kharlos76 #4 Posted 18 July 2017 - 04:43 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 14162 battles
  • [W2NE] W2NE

View Post20032006, on 18 July 2017 - 12:42 PM, said:

Hello, 

I made this topic because i want to tell WG some things. First thing I want to say you did a great job with this game. I love it and i am not the only one, but i think this game has a huge potential with some changes. The MM in the current state is not the best but is preatty good. A big number of the players think that the MM would be better with +/-1 tier. Let's assume you will do that. That means the premiums with preferential mm will suffer but there is a solution for that too. SirFoch had a great idea. Just buff their penetration so they are in line with the other premiums and I think that will be enough tobalance them. I won't talk about premium rounds because i heard you are already trying to solve that. The premium rounds you are testing were the idea of SirFoch. I know he said some things that made you angry but i think if you will listen to SirFoch's proposals the game will be better. To be faire I don't have the same feling playing the game now as I had in the past..and I'm sorry to say this is not  good thing. I hope you will undestand what i'm talking about ('cause m english is not so good i think it is). 

PS: If i am already here let me say the T-34-3 needs some gun handeling buffs..and penetration:)

I don't think a +1/-1 MM would make the matchmaking better. But i don't think it would make the matchmaking any worse either.

That said, i think a +1/-1 MM would make balancing tanks much easier. And in that case, the current +1/-1 Premium would not suffer, since the idea to use a +1/-1 MM to ease balance would be to reduce pens on all tanks (as they no longer need as much pen to pen the +2 tiers tanks) so that armor can be more relevant between same tier tanks.

Edited by Kharlos76, 19 July 2017 - 02:09 PM.

20032006 #5 Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13057 battles

View PostLaatikkomafia, on 18 July 2017 - 03:23 PM, said:

So give the tanks with preferential same penetration as normal tanks, but with retaining the pref. MM?

How about no.

I'm sorry i did not meant you to undersand that. WG said they want to get rid of the pref mm so why don't they buff the pemiums that have pref mm? That way they will be able to remove it

Akathis #6 Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:56 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 64039 battles
Really nice idea.

20032006 #7 Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13057 battles

View PostRod_75, on 18 July 2017 - 04:15 PM, said:

The easy way is to remove preferential MM at all.

Than convert those tanks to "normal" tanks, buffing them.

IS6 and KV5 are good versus tier 6 and 7. But, being tier8, they can face Patriot, Defender, Liberte'.

And against them they are nothing. They cant do nothing.

There are scumbags that say that IS6 have higher DPM than Defender. Yes, but try to pen Defender with 175mm, or even with 215mm of the prem shells.

They have absolutely to fix those tanks. Actually its a mess playing them.

To the OP, if they buff gun handling and penetration of the T-34-3, lets guess how many changes/buffs do they have to do.

Be glad that on Test server they are buffing the armour of the T-34-3.

Rod

They are buffing the T34-3 but only 10mm on the front nd 30 on the side of the hull. It will be accepted by players but it's not enough. The premiums who get pref mm are very situational. Even if a good player plays them the situation is 75%. They are made at a time when the premiums were worse than their thech tree counterpart

Edited by 20032006, 18 July 2017 - 10:02 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users