Wg: M6A2E1 aka Mutant

• Please log in to reply
436 replies to this topic

Zodiac1960s #1 Posted 19 July 2017 - 05:09 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 34690 battles
  • [VOMIT] VOMIT

The last time I got pissed off with Wg was when they decided to sell the Mutant again. It's not exactly had a history of being good. Except a few months before the start of the newer OP premiums.(at least buff it now that you have done this) So the only single reason I played that thing was the wow factor.  Not proud or anything,  but fun reactions and comments.  Now I get this kind of comments "It's a Edited tank that never should have been sold again" "Why take that Edited  to battle, it's not unique or anything". And once again you never see them anymore. 

WG promised the original owners a compensation.  We never got anything except 5x missions for the tank. Like the ones that bought it. Ofc we should get it, it comes with the tank now..

So where is the compensation?  No, I did not expect anything insane like a unique tank. Apparently those only exist for clan wars etc.. 

Not even one single one? In this extremely unique case? 

OK. But I'm still waiting for my promised compensation. I supported you with 100 euro for this unique tank. Don't be greedy. What do you have to lose?

You're not gonna break another promise too? 

Edited by Asklepi0s, 20 July 2017 - 01:53 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks

DracheimFlug #2 Posted 19 July 2017 - 05:13 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 8925 battles

View PostBlind_Hate, on 19 July 2017 - 05:09 PM, said:

The last time I got pissed off with Wg was when they decided to sell the Mutant again. It's not exactly had a history of being good. Except a few months before the start of the newer OP premiums.(at least buff it now that you have done this) So the only single reason I played that thing was the wow factor.  Not proud or anything,  but fun reactions and comments.  Now I get this kind of comments "It's a Edited   tank that never should have been sold again" "Why take that Edited   to battle, it's not unique or anything". And once again you never see them anymore. 

WG promised the original owners a compensation.  We never got anything except 5x missions for the tank. Like the ones that bought it. Ofc we should get it, it comes with the tank now..

So where is the compensation?  No, I did not expect anything insane like a unique tank. Apparently those only exist for clan wars etc.. 

OK. But I'm still waiting for my promised compensation. I supported you with 100 euro for this unique tank. Don't be greedy. What do you have to lose?

You did actually get gold with it too, didn't you?

Edited by Asklepi0s, 20 July 2017 - 01:54 PM.

Achibot #3 Posted 19 July 2017 - 05:13 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17959 battles
  • [HUSH-] HUSH-

View PostBlind_Hate, on 19 July 2017 - 04:09 PM, said:

I could well be wrong, but my *feeling* here is that the most compensation you are going to get is a life lesson on the value of €100.

For what little it's worth I do hope I'm wrong, because it was nothing less than a shameless cash-grab on WG's part.

Zodiac1960s #4 Posted 19 July 2017 - 05:20 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 34690 battles
  • [VOMIT] VOMIT
Will keep this alive until I actually get an answer. Tired or getting ignored on this. It clearly means you know this was a big slap in the face to us beta testers.

You know that the 5x missions is bs s compensation. I didn't even have much time to use it. 50k free xp that I have to pay gold to convert? No thanks. I use accelerate crew training on all my tanks that are elited..

I only want you to answer this once and for all. When and what compensation can we expect? You had something planned..

If you "forgot" about it. I will always be here reminding everyone. No more broken promises. You care now, remember?

Waiting..

View PostDracheimFlug, on 19 July 2017 - 04:13 PM, said:

You did actually get gold with it too, didn't you?

Trust me, I got it for the unique tank.  Those days I was a noob and did not care about gold in the beta. Two friends got it and the other tanks too.

No matter how much you twist and bend this subject, it's still true. They broke a promise and seems too do it again.  Even ignoring us. 

Fairy simple. 

Im here to see them make up for their stupidity,  just like anyone else. It's ok to poop your pants as long as you clean up the mess afterward.. 

View PostAchibot, on 19 July 2017 - 04:13 PM, said:

I could well be wrong, but my *feeling* here is that the most compensation you are going to get is a life lesson on the value of €100.

For what little it's worth I do hope I'm wrong, because it was nothing less than a shameless cash-grab on WG's part.

I fear you're right.  I don't even expect a answer on this.. Sad too see how much greed and negativity that can come with success. 

View PostJumping_Turtle, on 28 July 2017 - 03:28 PM, said:

Hmmm had it twice, sold it twice .... doubting to buy it back again just for a free tank .....

sold 2 tier 9 tanks to buy it again .

View PostTacPenguin, on 28 July 2017 - 04:13 PM, said:

Re bought the Foch Tier 9.

OMG i see again why i sold it twice. :arta:

Still I have all modules researched and only 229,000 Exp to go.  :sceptic:

I'm hoping that the apparent buff to the T8,9,10 Frenchies make this worthwhile.

TacP

180k and 6.1m done.

WindSplitter1 #5 Posted 19 July 2017 - 05:49 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14302 battles
  • [RYNO] RYNO

View PostBlind_Hate, on 19 July 2017 - 04:35 PM, said:

I fear you're right.  I don't even expect a answer on this.. Sad too see how much greed and negativity that can come with success.

You'd be surprised... But have you tried to have a word with Support? Apart from their Auto-bot answers which means you'll have to insist for a bit until a human-written response is issued, of course.

Zodiac1960s #6 Posted 19 July 2017 - 05:55 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 34690 battles
  • [VOMIT] VOMIT

View PostWindSplitter1, on 19 July 2017 - 04:49 PM, said:

You'd be surprised... But have you tried to have a word with Support? Apart from their Auto-bot answers which means you'll have to insist for a bit until a human-written response is issued, of course.

I will keep that in mind. But I hope this will pic up attention after a while.  But I wouldn't be shocked if it got closed. 

But I'll keep on going.  I'm not exactly beeing rude or asking for much.

G01ngToxicCommand0 #7 Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:02 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 37465 battles

View PostBlind_Hate, on 19 July 2017 - 05:09 PM, said:

The last time I got pissed off with Wg was when they decided to sell the Mutant again. It's not exactly had a history of being good. Except a few months before the start of the newer OP premiums.(at least buff it now that you have done this) So the only single reason I played that thing was the wow factor.  Not proud or anything,  but fun reactions and comments.  Now I get this kind of comments "It's a Edited    tank that never should have been sold again" "Why take that Edited    to battle, it's not unique or anything". And once again you never see them anymore. 

No one deserves compensation for something they don't have a say in.

Edited by Asklepi0s, 20 July 2017 - 01:55 PM.

DracheimFlug #8 Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:04 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 8925 battles

View PostBlind_Hate, on 19 July 2017 - 05:26 PM, said:

Trust me, I got it for the unique tank.  Those days I was a noob and did not care about gold in the beta. Two friends got it and the other tanks too.

No matter how much you twist and bend this subject, it's still true. They broke a promise and seems too do it again.  Even ignoring us. 

Fairy simple. 

Im here to see them make up for their stupidity,  just like anyone else. It's ok to poop your pants as long as you clean up the mess afterward.. 

Don't get me wrong, I do agree you have been wronged. Nevertheless, the gold had value even if you didn't consider it so back then. And it is easy to say it was irrelevant literally years later. Presumably you have spent all or most of it in those intervening years.

You also still have the tank, which is still very rare despite the sale. The tank is not tradeable and last I heard, accounts are not sellable (at least not legally). I think that you would find that, regardless of how you feel about it, this also mitigates.

Again, I don't expect any of this to reduce your anger. It may well even make you angrier. It is, though, an objective perspective.

jabster #9 Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:16 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12516 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

Unfortunately those missions are what WG considered compensation. As was said at the time, is WG a company you'd trust your money with?

SovietBias #10 Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:28 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 36778 battles
  • [DIRE] DIRE

It takes too much effort to place a 'B' after M6A2E1. Or maybe come up with an unique camo. Whatever.

Despite not owning one, that 1st of April was a really big joke on their customers.

Zodiac1960s #11 Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:46 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 34690 battles
  • [VOMIT] VOMIT

View Postatomskytten, on 19 July 2017 - 05:02 PM, said:

No one deserves compensation for something they don't have a say in.

You really need to explain this and the logic behind it? 

If I buy a unique car for 5 million, that is promised to be one of a kind and later they make more and sell it again.. I don't have a say in it? 

I used 100 EU to get it, now it have no value what so ever.

-

View PostSovietBias, on 19 July 2017 - 05:28 PM, said:

It takes too much effort to place a 'B' after M6A2E1. Or maybe come up with an unique camo. Whatever.

Despite not owning one, that 1st of April was a really big joke on their customers.

They could have done that and had a insanely childish reasoning, but the result would be the same. But I'm glad they can't hide behind that lame excuse. 

Junglist_ #12 Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:58 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 35132 battles
I like how OP used diacritic because he just couldn't handle the crap. Literally.

Zodiac1960s #13 Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:28 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 34690 battles
  • [VOMIT] VOMIT

View PostJunglist_, on 19 July 2017 - 05:58 PM, said:

I like how OP used diacritic because he just couldn't handle the crap. Literally.

One up for noticing that. 

DracheimFlug #14 Posted 19 July 2017 - 08:14 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 8925 battles

View PostBlind_Hate, on 19 July 2017 - 06:46 PM, said:

You really need to explain this and the logic behind it? 

If I buy a unique car for 5 million, that is promised to be one of a kind and later they make more and sell it again.. I don't have a say in it? 

I used 100 EU to get it, now it have no value what so ever.

Said car had a resale value, and could be legally resold. our virtual tank could not. And again, you paid 100 Eur for the tank plus gold, not just for the tank, regardless of the relative value you placed on them. 

The gold was reported as at 10% back then, and it was reported as 75 Eur, not 100? 

http://www.cinemable...iled-30909.html

Based on the sale back in March ( 70 Eur for the tank plus 10k gold, 30 day premium time plus a few bonus missions) I'd estimate the value of the tank to be about 20 Eur. However that ignores the fact that you play the tank and have presumably gotten some benefit from it over the years.... 

Cobra6 #15 Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:12 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16295 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

No, proper compensation was not given to this day. A bunch of cheap 5x XP missions which cost WG literally nothing for breaking a promise is not considered proper compensation unfortunately.

Cobra 6

fwhaatpiraat #16 Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:15 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 44139 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
Proper compensation would be some xp boosters i suppose :trollface:

Jumping_Turtle #17 Posted 20 July 2017 - 06:09 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 58583 battles
  • [CNUT] CNUT
wasnt spekenbonen going to sue WG for that ? Never heard how that story ended ...

Spurtung #18 Posted 20 July 2017 - 07:01 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 60137 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostBlind_Hate, on 19 July 2017 - 06:09 PM, said:

Ofc we should get it, it comes with the tank now..

I have a lot of premium tanks. In fact, most of the ones of this summer sale were in my garage already. They were/are currently being sold with 30% off the price. No compensation was announced, or required, really.

So, no, you shouldn't have got your missions only because new owners got them. You did, and that was indeed a form of compensation.

It's not what you wanted/expected? Too bad.

And FYI, the Mutant surely still has a wow factor to it, there were less sold this time than there were sold in preorders. The fact few people take them out has little to do with those anecdotal comments you reported.

-

View PostSovietBias, on 19 July 2017 - 07:28 PM, said:

It really was as simple as selling a black version of the Mutant this April to avoid the backlash and outrage. But no, that's not how WG thinks.

Edited by Daxeno, 31 July 2017 - 11:38 AM.

Spek_en_Bonen #19 Posted 20 July 2017 - 07:46 AM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 31494 battles

View PostJumping_Turtle, on 20 July 2017 - 06:09 AM, said:

wasnt spekenbonen going to sue WG for that ? Never heard how that story ended ...

No, Spek_en_Bonen wasn't going to sue anyone (and he never claimed ANYTHING of the sort)

Spek_en_Bonen reported WG to the Dutch Consumer Authority (which appearantly doesn't see this as a priority and will 99% sure not take action (I never got a message of them taking action, the only reply was that they would take it in consideration)

And I should know, since I am Spek_en_Bonen, formerly known as Costarring...

All things considered, and every attempt made to get WG to dish out real compensation. It's NOT going to happen. EVER.

WG are simply untrusworthy and a bunch of liars

Victor Kyslyi (CEO):

"We are not greedy" ....   (BIGGEST JOKE IN GAMING HISTORY)

"Well, there is (a) certain percentage of discount, different for each pre-order package. It's nice to have (a) discount and there is a special tank for each of those pre-orders packages and you will never ever get this tank in the future. So only pre-orders...those people who pre-ordered will get those ehm, a couple of different levels of those AND they will never be available after the release. You will NOT BE ABLE to grind to level up to them or to buy them in ANY OTHER MANNER so THOSE WOULD BE TOTALLY EXCLUSIVE"

Never trust these guys again...

P.S. Was hooked on the hokey pokey, but I turned myself around....

P.P.S. to those who still don't WANT TO UNDERSTAND. Most of us (if not all of us) who bought one or more of those packages actually bought them for the tanks.

There were regular "gold discounts" next to those packages as well.

So the arguement of "You bought gold and got a tank for free" is SIMPLY a load of crap...

Edited by Spek_en_Bonen, 20 July 2017 - 07:51 AM.

ExclamationMark #20 Posted 20 July 2017 - 07:57 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 16679 battles
Spoiler

Yes, what a terrible tank, desperately needs buffing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users