sounds sound mod voices voices mod american british english german

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Panzergefahr #1 Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:13 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 27844 battles

Introduction

Earlier I only replaced the german teller voice with several voices to let the crews talk themselfes combined with some effects.

Now I have done this also for the american and british crews and made graphical changes for germans in the garage (easy to

remove if you don´t like them). Incredible much work and thousands of hours lay behind this version.

You can also download a Totenkopf Sixth Sense plugin with an easily managed config that let you customize where the image

will show up on your screen in dangerous situations + volume settings for the sound. The crew commander must have the skill

Sixth Sense at 100 % for this effect to occur and you also need to use XVM: https://modxvm.com/en/download-xvm/

Important sound settings

Don´t forget to set the sound option Voice messages in battle to National. To hear voices and sound effects exactly like I hear

them ingame you shall make the following setup at the "Volume" tab and then ofcourse balance your loudspeaker or headset

volume to a level you feel comfortable with. Vehicles is set pretty low because it can be annoying and tiresome in the long run

plus that its harder to hear my voices and effects with noisy engines.

Interface (main) = 97
Voice Notifications = 95
Vehicles = 63
Effects = 95
Ambience = 95
Music = 0 (else it will interfere with my battle intros).

Content in the mod

Empty shell casing sound effect for the final step of reloading

Radio chatter for enemy sighted (when the team see them first)

You will hear the pain from crew members who get wounded

Sound effects for damaged or destroyed modules

Voices for the radial menu (quick commands)

Sound effects for started fire and the crew fear and reactions on it

New sound for money cash in after battles or when selling stuff

Explanation of the different laughters during battle

A pretty short laughter means that you have damaged a module and/or possibly wounded a crew member.

Next laughter when hitting that tank means that you have damaged another module or wounded another crew member. 

If this occur you will know that you have a nice advantage so push him even harder or flank the bastard ^^

A long joyful laughter means that you have made the enemy tank to catch fire (hard to see at long range).

News in version 5.2

An optimized version of my earlier 5.2 which now also contains the following stuff:

1. New loadsound togheter with groanings from the working loader.

2. Stuka raid as the initial basecap sound followed by earlier effects.

3. For battle intros I added another tank start sound (T-34/76), the theme for the documentary series

"World at war", "Fortunate Son" with Creedence Clearwater and two tracks from the classic movie

"Battle of Britain" (about aerial dog fighting but it fit nice with WoT).

Obs! Go to the ingame sound menu and set the "Music in battle" level to 0 because else the original 

music will interfere with my battle intros (engine startup effects and music tracks).

I have now also made a pure german version for them who earlier really liked when the loader shouted

Geladen! when a new shell was loaded. The reason to why I don´t use that sound in my main version is

that the end of loadings are related to the file gui.bnk which is shared by all tanks in the game (and most

of us don´t want to hear german when driving for example an american tank). But if you can hardly live 

without Geladen! in the game happy times are here again. Just remember that I will not upload updates

of this alternative for every new version of WoT so you have to manually move my file folders from your

World_of_Tanks_EU\res_mods\1.5.0.4 to res_mods\1.5.1.0 and so on in the future.

Ps! The only reason to why this version is marked as B (Beta) and not R (Release) is to mark out that it

is just optional and secondary to my main mod. 

Installation

Its important to read all 4 notepad documents in the zipfile to avoid missing something essential.

The installation of the main mod is very easy; just extract the res_mods folder to World_of_Tanks.

If you wanna use TotenSense with xvm I recommend you to install xvm first and then the plugin. 

Ritterkreuz 5.2 for 1.5.1.1 (main mod) 65.7 mb

Ritterkreuz Geladen! for 1.5.0.4 (alternative) 65.7 mb

Edited by Panzergefahr, 29 June 2019 - 10:49 AM.

Malr0kay #2 Posted 20 July 2017 - 08:30 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2953 battles

Moved to the English section.

Enjoy,

Malr0kay

Ober__ #3 Posted 20 July 2017 - 12:32 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 66916 battles
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA
Hi, welcome back. Long time was waiting for update. I will check it now :)

Meridiian #4 Posted 20 July 2017 - 03:14 PM

Private

• Player
  • 76829 battles
  • [DASH] DASH
Link for Totensense is broken

Panzergefahr #5 Posted 02 September 2017 - 04:28 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 27844 battles

View PostArbeitGemachtFrei, on 20 July 2017 - 12:32 PM, said:

Hi, welcome back. Long time was waiting for update. I will check it now :)

Thanks and sorry for the late answer. I hope you have enjoyed my later versions which I think has been more "complete" and better than the earlier. Something that could be better is map-specific intro music but every time I have added a music package the sounds for both guns and engines has been silent (blocked out). Very frustrating and its hard to solve that bug so I have to use 4 or 5 tracks for all maps.

Panzergefahr #6 Posted 02 September 2017 - 04:29 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 27844 battles

View PostMeridiian, on 20 July 2017 - 03:14 PM, said:

Link for Totensense is broken

Thanks but I think that was just temporary during some hours before I had uploaded the new file.

Edited by Panzergefahr, 02 September 2017 - 04:30 PM.

Also tagged with sounds, sound mod, voices, voices mod, american, british, english, german

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users