looking for a clan

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Newfie_1911 #1 Posted 24 July 2017 - 01:06 AM

Private

• Player
  • 209 battles

hey thanks for stopping by 

i am not a new player i have come over from NA i have 21,000+ games there ok EU i have a JT 8.8 and a bulldog and a t6 light i am looking for a fun clan that i can toon with some people i think i am a ok player to me stats dont matter i dont use any mods and i play tanks that i like i am not up for clan wars or anything like that right now since i dont have many tanks i am just looking for a place that dont care what i say in game i can use TS or what ever chat you have and the last thing would be i am looking for people 18+ i dont need some kid yelling all the time

Timewarp76 #2 Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:17 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 20051 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Hi Mate, join the Beer Belly Master Mindz!  If you are interested in joining up with a fun multigame, EU based, English speaking clan join us ✪ at www.clans.de/bbmm ✪ and check out our recruitment thread here http://forum.worldof...77#entry6404977 for more information. Feel free to jump into the discussions and say hello in teamspeak or our very active facebook group. As you might have guessed, our preferred beverage is any great tasting beer! Link to our steam http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BeerBellyMasterMindz         

Joggaman #3 Posted 24 July 2017 - 04:40 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 24408 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostNewfie_1911, on 24 July 2017 - 02:06 AM, said:

hey thanks for stopping by 

i am not a new player i have come over from NA i have 21,000+ games there ok EU i have a JT 8.8 and a bulldog and a t6 light i am looking for a fun clan that i can toon with some people i think i am a ok player to me stats dont matter i dont use any mods and i play tanks that i like i am not up for clan wars or anything like that right now since i dont have many tanks i am just looking for a place that dont care what i say in game i can use TS or what ever chat you have and the last thing would be i am looking for people 18+ i dont need some kid yelling all the time

can you draw a fish?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users