Kurta Knispela - Book to honred him

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Efraso #1 Posted 24 July 2017 - 04:47 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 16912 battles
  • [ESPJ] ESPJ

Hi, sry i'm spanish, i try to write well in english.   

I would like to announce this historical novel based on the life of one of the best aces of tanks of all times (the best in my opinion). During more than 3 years, I have been compiling and looking for information of this so elusive character. The limited information about our friend Kurt Knispel has taken me a lot of time and issues, but finally I managed to compile enough information to write a historic novel of 300 pages  where I would like to honor such a legend. 

I know that the book is in spanish, but i want to say to all of you that i have intention to translate it in english if i win a spanish independent competition of amazon 2017. Maybe if i have success, i will translate it to Czech. For now i would like to honor him with this video for all of you. 

Also it is possible to find more updated information about this character in the following link. Certainly that you know better than me your compatriot. But for me it's a privilege to write all that I have verified for my own means to the Hispanic community:

https://efrainhm.wordpress.com/2017/07/17/kurt-knispel-el-caballero-sin-cruz-libro/

Greetings fellow tankers!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users