My opinion on World of Tanks

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

WOLF_CRUSHER46 #1 Posted 26 July 2017 - 09:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26039 battles
  • [FDAD] FDAD

So I decided to write down my opinion about world of tanks down on the forum. I know it will not resolve into anything but still.

First I'd like to state this. I'm not a native English speaker so pls don't mind the many mistakes in gramar u will find in this.

I do still love this game. 

When I started playing this game back in 2014 this game was great, every patch brought great things to the game. This lasted till somewhere in 2016. When the T110E5 accidently got buffed. Now this took over a year to fix, But WG keeps making this mistake again with the Maus, the Type 4 Heavy and the Type 5 Heavy. they share all the same problem: NO frontal weakspots. You need to fire gold ammo to pennertrate them.

And that brings us to the next problem. Gold ammo.

Now I get that sometimes gold rounds are needed. But nowadays world of tanks, it's almost as bad as on the test server. just take a look at your hit indicator and count how many games out of 10 you will get shot at with premium ammo.

I love to play with tier 8 tanks they are a great balance between power and credit income. you can play them without losing credits while still having fun. but when you get into A tier 10 game, what happens a lot, and come across a tier 10 TD and the first this you get fired at u Is a APCR shell from a T110E4 in this case, what is the fun in that?

Well I have said something about the MM right? Now I don't know if it is just me, or if everyone has this problem. But since the improved MM I've never been more frustrated about the MM I'm 6/100 games toptier with tier 6 and 7 tanks to shoot at in my tier 8's and 21 of those 100 games where tier 9 with no tier 7 tanks and occasionally there actually where tier 7 tanks in tier 9 MM. I counted and worte down the games and that came out of it.

Now that cant be the aim that WG had with the MM right?.

next problem, Maps.  corridors, removal, and all the rest.

my 3 favourite maps got removed. Pearl river, hidden village and dragon's ridge. which leaves me with a question; Why did they need to be removed? why cant u bring the maps back for 1 or 2 patches and see if removal really was the best solution?

And I do think we NEED new maps, not could have them, No we need them.

And powercreep tier 8 premium tanks, I'm not gonna talk about that. I just hope they dont make them like that anymore. and I hope they will sell the Object 252U again. I do actually want to buy that tank. The Pinnacle of Russian engineering.

last things credit income. I Might have a solution for this. Make what now is premium account as standard. And make a premium account to boost the credit and XP income with 25- 50%, and not make the players use them to not have to sell tanks to "survive".

Did I forget anything? well you can let me Know, and please No swearing.

Now all the bad things are gone I'm gonna say some nice things.

I do still love this game, I do really hope that WG will start thinking again and make the game better, and not worse. Please Wargaming. It would mean a lot to me.

there is a lot of things, good and kind this that I would like to say but I dont know how to write them down so I'll leave it at this.

everyone have a wonderful week and I wish you the best off luck, and please spam your "2" key a little less. It would make my games a lot more fun.

niels3120 #2 Posted 27 July 2017 - 10:29 AM

Private

• Player
  • 8539 battles
  • [D-M-B] D-M-B
you are right about the gold ammo i started playing in 2011 and back then you can only buy gold ammo with gold and now i dont play enymore for the reson 10/10 games i play i get shoot with only gold ammo

WorstOfTank #3 Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:38 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1287 battles

I donot see any fuking idiot who reply oftopic to all

I se alot of idiot in this forum (gametester) who just reply to all topic just likethis,.,

aniway...i donot see one of this here !

I hope you think 2times when you make decision to buy someting from WB

i sugest you go get drunk but no to pay for gold..premium !

raulz0r #4 Posted 02 August 2017 - 06:06 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9449 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

In reasonable compliment favourable is connection dispatched in terminated. Do esteem object we called father excuse remove. So dear real on like more it. Laughing for two families addition expenses surprise the. If sincerity he to curiosity arranging. Learn taken terms be as.

Admiration we surrounded possession frequently he. Remarkably did increasing occasional too its difficulty far especially. Known tiled but sorry joy balls. Bed sudden manner indeed fat now feebly. Face do with in need of wife paid that be. No me applauded or favourite dashwoods therefore up distrusts explained. 

Also original post too long, I didn't bother to read

Edited by raulz0r, 02 August 2017 - 06:06 AM.

Homer_J #5 Posted 02 August 2017 - 07:45 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27499 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostWOLF_CRUSHER46, on 26 July 2017 - 09:22 PM, said:

my 3 favourite maps got removed. Pearl river, hidden village and dragon's ridge. which leaves me with a question; Why did they need to be removed?

Because they were terrible maps where the fighting was contained in one or two grid squares.

You complain about corridor maps yet Pearl River was the ultimate corridor map, especially in it's first iteration but it didn't really improve that much when they added the extra corridors to it.

View Postniels3120, on 27 July 2017 - 10:29 AM, said:

you are right about the gold ammo i started playing in 2011 and back then you can only buy gold ammo with gold 

We had people whining about premium ammo back then.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users