Jump to content


XP Fever question


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

qpranger #1 Posted 28 July 2017 - 12:01 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 31464 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013
If I complete one of those missions and get that lump bonus XP amount for that premium tank - and if on that tank I ticked the option to use all XP for crew training - will that lump XP be automatically spent on crew training or will I be stuck with that lump?

cro001 #2 Posted 28 July 2017 - 12:07 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 28787 battles
  • 1,888
  • Member since:
    10-21-2012
I think it should go to crew exp. But I would very much like if it was free exp lump. :D

Spurtung #3 Posted 28 July 2017 - 12:19 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 61586 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View Postcro001, on 28 July 2017 - 01:07 PM, said:

I think it should go to crew exp. But I would very much like if it was free exp lump. :D

 

Well, duh!, it would be worth at least 5 times more, or 10 times in special events.

Matcorr #4 Posted 28 July 2017 - 01:03 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 22746 battles
  • 764
  • Member since:
    04-24-2013
This event seems pretty crappy to me, exp bonus but only for premiums, in other words "give us your money to convert it"

OneSock #5 Posted 28 July 2017 - 01:06 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 33936 battles
  • 1,666
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    06-06-2011
if you have it ticked, then all the XP bonus should go into crew skills.

Baldrickk #6 Posted 28 July 2017 - 01:06 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 29530 battles
  • 13,757
  • [-TAH-] -TAH-
  • Member since:
    03-03-2013

View Postqpranger, on 28 July 2017 - 12:01 PM, said:

If I complete one of those missions and get that lump bonus XP amount for that premium tank - and if on that tank I ticked the option to use all XP for crew training - will that lump XP be automatically spent on crew training or will I be stuck with that lump?

It goes to the one crew member who needs training the most.

 

Source: previous missions with the same style of reward



qpranger #7 Posted 28 July 2017 - 01:13 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 31464 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013
Thanks!

spuff #8 Posted 28 July 2017 - 01:16 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 12070 battles
  • 619
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    04-18-2011

View PostMatcorr, on 28 July 2017 - 12:03 PM, said:

This event seems pretty crappy to me, exp bonus but only for premiums, in other words "give us your money to convert it"

Hence the premium shop offers!!!






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users