Here we are gona talk about *** ***** (bad people's behavior with other playrs)

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Poll: Here we are gona talk about *** ***** (bad people's behavior with other playrs) (21 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Do you agree with this?

1. Yes! (4 votes [19.05%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 19.05%

2. No! (17 votes [80.95%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 80.95%

Vote Hide poll

A_Tomat0 #1 Posted 28 July 2017 - 11:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1872 battles
  • [VIVUS] VIVUS

Ok for years now we had team killers but we need to stop that, but how?

Wargaming should make something that can ban or make players pay in game credits (x10-x20 times of dmg done) to players they teamkill for theyr aggressive gameplay, here is what i imagine :

On official wg.net site there should be 1 place for uploading replays, what kind?

1st type of replays: if you upload replay and we can see that our ally(mor**) flipp or push tank out of cover deliberately!!!

2nd type of replays: kill arty at start bcz of no reason or any tank

3rd type or replays: saying bad words in chat or spamming!

Soo when they (players) pay ingame credits or get banned for weak for saying bad things there will be less and less players like that! 

There is soo many more thing to say if i miss something comment plz. ty!

If you like this topic plz follow and support soo others can see ty!

PS.

Sry if i made grammar mistake i am not good at English speaking :/

Edited by A_Tomat0, 28 July 2017 - 11:38 PM.

Homer_J #2 Posted 28 July 2017 - 11:37 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27023 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

You know, if you give yourself a nickname which is going to annoy people then people are going to get annoyed.

Put up with it or reroll again.

DazzleCamo #3 Posted 28 July 2017 - 11:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2320 battles

From what I've seen WG relays more on their auto-ban system and whatnot, handling all of this would also take much time. 

A_Tomat0 #4 Posted 28 July 2017 - 11:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1872 battles
  • [VIVUS] VIVUS

View PostHomer_J, on 28 July 2017 - 11:37 PM, said:

You know, if you give yourself a nickname which is going to annoy people then people are going to get annoyed.

Put up with it or reroll again.

i am not talking about my nickname i am talking about people Behavior with theyr allys

Edited by A_Tomat0, 28 July 2017 - 11:39 PM.

wsatnutter #5 Posted 28 July 2017 - 11:48 PM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 23981 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

its a troll post that is not worth a sprout .

trouble is these players and posters who do this

need at least a 34598 day ban

just saying

lafeel #6 Posted 28 July 2017 - 11:51 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 4964 battles
  • [LAFIE] LAFIE
Congratulations, you win the price for the worst idea seriously posted in at least a month.

Homer_J #7 Posted 28 July 2017 - 11:53 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27023 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostA_Tomat0, on 28 July 2017 - 11:39 PM, said:

i am not talking about my nickname i am talking about people Behavior with theyr allys

Funnily enough I don't have the same experience you do with your allies.  Now I wonder why that might be?

Mike_Mckay #8 Posted 29 July 2017 - 12:23 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 16656 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

I do think the PC player base is pretty bad tbh, the amount of spamming, abuse and deliberate shooting of team mates on here is quite unbelievable at times.

But the first problem I can see is that in the heat of battle its not that hard to accidentally shoot a team mate either, especially if zoomed in or looking through bushes then firing a slow velocity shot only to have a fast med or light tank whizz in front of it long after it was fired and similar scenarios. So you couldn't really have any type of automated system that could police that as it couldn't tell if it was deliberate or accidental.

After around a year of playing WOT on the PC though the player base on here is far from what I had expected after seeing the countless claims of the PC being a more skilled playerbase as the amount of lemming trains which then grind to a halt when they encounter just a couple of hull down enemy tanks, the incessant spamming in game chat, abusive chat comments and menopausal whining is a lot higher than anything I've seen on console in the last 2-3 years by far especially with the lemming trains which seem to almost be the norm some days on here

Team killing though isn't possible on console except for drowning, pushing someone into enemy fire or blocking their retreat. But I have still seen more of those too on here than I did on console in a a fraction of the amount of games played on PC. In fact just a few days ago I had an idiot in one of the premium swede TDs pull in front of me (dunno what tank I was in, but it was a slooooow one, might have been a Lowe), as he cut right in front of me I clipped his back end so the moron shot me even though he was at fault. So I shot him back once as an FU response, then he circled around and shot me again so I ended up having to kill him with a ram and another shot. This then left the team 1 tank down with another tank on less than half health as a result

Other things that seem quite common on PC are people pushing you out into enemy fire if you are in the spot they wanted to camp in, blocking you from reversing from fire and on several occasions I've seen players keep pushing a much less armoured team mate towards the enemy to protect their lower plate and hull getting them killed and not letting them get out of the way even after the enemy fire started raining down on them

I've even had to block and fire on a team mate for ramming our artillery because he wouldn't relocate to where the player thought he "ought" to be which is just nuts and he kept trying to get around me to keep ramming the arty until I started to fire at him

Its like a flipping kindergarten on here half the time

ZlatanArKung #9 Posted 29 July 2017 - 12:53 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 1529 battles

View PostMike_Mckay, on 29 July 2017 - 12:23 AM, said:

I do think the PC player base is pretty bad tbh, the amount of spamming, abuse and deliberate shooting of team mates on here is quite unbelievable at times.

But the first problem I can see is that in the heat of battle its not that hard to accidentally shoot a team mate either, especially if zoomed in or looking through bushes then firing a slow velocity shot only to have a fast med or light tank whizz in front of it long after it was fired and similar scenarios. So you couldn't really have any type of automated system that could police that as it couldn't tell if it was deliberate or accidental.

After around a year of playing WOT on the PC though the player base on here is far from what I had expected after seeing the countless claims of the PC being a more skilled playerbase as the amount of lemming trains which then grind to a halt when they encounter just a couple of hull down enemy tanks, the incessant spamming in game chat, abusive chat comments and menopausal whining is a lot higher than anything I've seen on console in the last 2-3 years by far especially with the lemming trains which seem to almost be the norm some days on here

Team killing though isn't possible on console except for drowning, pushing someone into enemy fire or blocking their retreat. But I have still seen more of those too on here than I did on console in a a fraction of the amount of games played on PC. In fact just a few days ago I had an idiot in one of the premium swede TDs pull in front of me (dunno what tank I was in, but it was a slooooow one, might have been a Lowe), as he cut right in front of me I clipped his back end so the moron shot me even though he was at fault. So I shot him back once as an FU response, then he circled around and shot me again so I ended up having to kill him with a ram and another shot. This then left the team 1 tank down with another tank on less than half health as a result

Other things that seem quite common on PC are people pushing you out into enemy fire if you are in the spot they wanted to camp in, blocking you from reversing from fire and on several occasions I've seen players keep pushing a much less armoured team mate towards the enemy to protect their lower plate and hull getting them killed and not letting them get out of the way even after the enemy fire started raining down on them

I've even had to block and fire on a team mate for ramming our artillery because he wouldn't relocate to where the player thought he "ought" to be which is just nuts and he kept trying to get around me to keep ramming the arty until I started to fire at him

Well. I haven't got shot by a team mate in like 1 year or more. I can't remember last time it happened.

Also, I don't remember last time someone insulted me in battle either.

And hackusations are not insults btw, because those I get every now and then.

Which makes me wonder, am I just extremely lucky in this game, or is it something in my gameplay that prevents team mates from shooting me.

Also, today I accidently shot a team mate in a M103. I was aiming at enemy tank, he drove right in front of me the millisecond before I shot, so I hit him in back of turret.

And HE apologised.

Such toxicity.

Mike_Mckay #10 Posted 29 July 2017 - 01:05 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 16656 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

View PostZlatanArKung, on 28 July 2017 - 11:53 PM, said:

Well. I haven't got shot by a team mate in like 1 year or more. I can't remember last time it happened.

Also, I don't remember last time someone insulted me in battle either.

And hackusations are not insults btw, because those I get every now and then.

Which makes me wonder, am I just extremely lucky in this game, or is it something in my gameplay that prevents team mates from shooting me.

Also, today I accidently shot a team mate in a M103. I was aiming at enemy tank, he drove right in front of me the millisecond before I shot, so I hit him in back of turret.

And HE apologised.

Such toxicity.

But that's the problem with anecdotal claims, the fact you have seen something different doesn't mean what I have been seeing somehow magically vanishes from existence

Its possible that some of the deliberate shooting and abusive remarks is between people who know each other and have an ongoing grudge, but I doubt that's overly probable as the chance of players with an ongoing grudge ending up in the same game often would be quite slim, so its far more likely they are just like that by default

Its also often not aimed at "a" player, but a lot of the time is aimed at an entire team and seems a lot of the time to be the player doing something stupid that got them killed then blaming everyone else for it like over extending into enemy territory before slower heavier tanks have caught up to support them etc

Either way though I've seen far more of it on here than on console in around 1/5th of the amount of games

Balc0ra #11 Posted 29 July 2017 - 01:05 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 62764 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

And who is gonna download and review allllllllllllll those replays every day? As most will upload 20 replays a day because some "mean" player said bad things to him. Even having a handful of people working on that for 8 hours each day would not cover the demand vs what comes in I suspect. Support usually don't care either. As they go for repeat offenders. Not one hit wonders. Unless you are saying that one offense is enough to ban anyone?

And paying credits each time you said something bad? Oh yeah that's a great idea if you want to keep players around. A swear jar system. Well I guess there is a first for everything.

Mike_Mckay #12 Posted 29 July 2017 - 01:15 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 16656 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

View PostBalc0ra, on 29 July 2017 - 12:05 AM, said:

And who is gonna download and review allllllllllllll those replays every day? As most will upload 20 replays a day because some "mean" player said bad things to him. Even having a handful of people working on that for 8 hours each day would not cover the demand vs what comes in I suspect. Support usually don't care either. As they go for repeat offenders. Not one hit wonders. Unless you are saying that one offense is enough to ban anyone?

And paying credits each time you said something bad? Oh yeah that's a great idea if you want to keep players around. A swear jar system. Well I guess there is a first for everything.

Plus even if WG did attempt to police behaviour more effectively they would probably start selling swear boosts for 1000 gold that work like a get out of jail free card anyway lol

lafeel #13 Posted 29 July 2017 - 01:16 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 4964 battles
  • [LAFIE] LAFIE

View PostBalc0ra, on 29 July 2017 - 12:05 AM, said:

Why not take it to the next (il)logical step and make it gold instead of credits?

Dundato #14 Posted 29 July 2017 - 01:38 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25653 battles

View PostA_Tomat0, on 28 July 2017 - 10:31 PM, said:

Ok for years now we had team killers but we need to stop that, but how?

Wargaming should make something that can ban or make players pay in game credits (x10-x20 times of dmg done) to players they teamkill for theyr aggressive gameplay, here is what i imagine :

On official wg.net site there should be 1 place for uploading replays, what kind?

1st type of replays: if you upload replay and we can see that our ally(mor**) flipp or push tank out of cover deliberately!!!

2nd type of replays: kill arty at start bcz of no reason or any tank

3rd type or replays: saying bad words in chat or spamming!

Soo when they (players) pay ingame credits or get banned for weak for saying bad things there will be less and less players like that! 

There is soo many more thing to say if i miss something comment plz. ty!

If you like this topic plz follow and support soo others can see ty!

PS.

Sry if i made grammar mistake i am not good at English speaking :/

Who gives a toss. WG dont so why dhould I xxx

OreH75 #15 Posted 29 July 2017 - 01:43 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 46089 battles
  • [3V] 3V

View PostA_Tomat0, on 28 July 2017 - 11:31 PM, said:

...bad idea..

You forgot:

4th type of replays: rerollers that try to lecture the team what (not) to do and where (not) to go because of reasons....

BKatt #16 Posted 29 July 2017 - 02:22 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 30259 battles
  • [LGACY] LGACY

There is the occasional Ahole in the games im in, maybe a few times every 100 games or so. Sometimes that Ahole is me.

I hate to say it, but deal with it. Its a free game, we get all kinds of people.

This little World of tanks pond isnt so bad, all other games considdered.

SilentFear #17 Posted 29 July 2017 - 02:58 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 24909 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Let me put it that way.

After number of battles my good will drain fast. There is that much tomatos i can stand - shooting me, pushing me, blocking me ect before i need to sacrifice one of them ot SerB.

So no i like me some team killing. 

BKatt #18 Posted 29 July 2017 - 03:03 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 30259 battles
  • [LGACY] LGACY
Amen brotha! :coin:

Jigabachi #19 Posted 29 July 2017 - 03:15 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17746 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Simple question: Who watches all those replays?

hson_hson #20 Posted 29 July 2017 - 10:07 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 6486 battles

View PostMike_Mckay, on 29 July 2017 - 12:23 AM, said:

In fact just a few days ago I had an idiot in one of the premium swede TDs pull in front of me (dunno what tank I was in, but it was a slooooow one, might have been a Lowe), as he cut right in front of me I clipped his back end so the moron shot me even though he was at fault. So I shot him back once as an FU response, then he circled around and shot me again so I ended up having to kill him with a ram and another shot. This then left the team 1 tank down with another tank on less than half health as a result

Spot on.

Your behavior is something I would expect from kids...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users