[Updated 18 Aug//DETAILS OF SEASON 6] CW update thread (Old title: What we know about the WG-CONTRAS...

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

FireflyDivision #1 Posted 29 July 2017 - 12:12 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 23779 battles
  • [L-REM] L-REM

UPDATE 18 AUG

WG has shared some details about the upcoming season: http://forum.worldof...n-6-sneak-peek/

It looks as if they are listening to our proposals. This looks very good! CW is heading to the right direction!

UPDATE 10 AUG

The Russian global map is online. Below is a snapshot of it. The gold incomes seem to be significantly increased. 

UPDATE 9 AUG

On Tuesday 8th August, I created a new thread titled "WG... Clan Wars season 6 for EU... when?" in the gameplay forum. The content is as follows:

View PostFireflyDivision, on 08 August 2017 - 02:37 PM, said:

Dear WG,

On August 1st, players on the American server were told that their CW season will start on August 10th: http://forum.worldof...gins-august-10/

The full details about the season were shared today: https://worldoftanks...season-6-rules/

On RU, developers were already constantly communicating with the players. Their season details were released on August 4th: https://worldoftanks.../6-sezon-na-gk/

On the Asian server, people knew the start date and several details already on August 2nd: http://forum.worldof...eason-6-notice/

Full details were released yesterday: https://worldoftanks...ts/gm-season-6/

My question is... when could we at EU expect any information? EU always seems to be the last to receive any information regarding CW.

If there is delay because WG wants to implement proposals specifically proposed by EU players (250+ EU clans, http://forum.worldof...ding-clan-wars/), then I can understand the delay, and I'm sure that most other people would understand too. 

However, at the moment we have no idea about what's going on. Is there any chance that we could know what the current situation is?

Thank you

Firefly

Today, August 9th, Gepard_PH, WoT PC Product Coordinator posted the following reply:

View PostGepard_PH, on 09 August 2017 - 04:56 PM, said:

First of all, thank you very much for your personal involvement in making Clan Wars better and helping us refine the Global Map to meet community expectations better.

We have been quite silent working hard on figuring out how to address the issues you have shared with us here on the forums and with developers through Contras. We are planning to start the Season 6 on Global Map in August, towards the end of the month. We not only want to make sure the setup is right, but also to be able to explain the reason behind all the changes in a comprehensive way. The extent of changes compared to Season 5 is rather big.

We will soon share some more details in the forums, and at a later point also full description of the season with thorough explanations.

While we have some technical limitations right now that prevent us from implementing some of community suggestions and requests, many of the them you will find in Season 6. I hope new season will feel like a breath of fresh air and the Clan Wars community will like it more than previous ones.

Feel free to shoot any questions.

My opinion on this is as follows:

View PostFireflyDivision, on 09 August 2017 - 05:34 PM, said:

Hey Gepard,

Thank you very much for your attention and your response.

So from what I can understand... EU's CWs are indeed delayed because WG wants to take our suggestions into account. To me, that sounds great! I'm willing to accept a slight delay for that reason. I'm also sure of that most other people think the same. So really, if somebody from the staff had made a post about this in e.g. the clan section of the forums, then...

1. The community would appreciate the fact that you communicated with us

2. The community would have been updated on the situation , which would decrease the amount of complaints on the forums and in the game on this matter

Remember, the more info, the better! Give as much info to the community as early as possible, and you might end up receiving additional useful feedback, which could help you with finalising the whole thing to the community's likings.

Best regards,

Firefly

ORIGINAL CONTENT:

Explanation from a Russian developer on the RU forums: http://forum.worldof...бальной-картой/

Google translated:

Spoiler

Report from the CONTRAS movement Correction: 

Block Quote

A small correction - CONTRAS vs Wargaming article is not a report of the Contras council but report of G2day correspondents that were present at the meeting.

When the CONTRAS own report get out I will translate and repost it here as well.

http://forum.worldof...1#entry14597391

Spoiler

This all seems RU-server related. 

We need an official explanation from WG on our forum as well, so that we can see whether they will take EU-specifc proposals into account or not. Even if not... we should still know what's going on. After all, the lack of communication has been one of the biggest issues.

I asked somebody from CONTRAS if he could tell WG this...

The answer: 

Block Quote

Told him directly in Skype. He answered that they do study your document. 

Hopefully, we, the people who signed the eu document, won't have to take further action...

Edited by FireflyDivision, 18 August 2017 - 03:10 PM.

Silas001 #2 Posted 29 July 2017 - 11:47 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 47400 battles
  • [JUST] JUST

Thx for this summary.

View PostFireflyDivision, on 29 July 2017 - 12:12 AM, said:

This all seems RU-server related. 

We need an official explanation from WG on our forum as well, so that we can see whether they will take EU-specifc proposals into account or not. Even if not... we should still know what's going on. After all, the lack of communication has been one of the biggest issues.

I asked somebody from CONTRAS if he could tell WG this...

The answer: 

Block Quote

Told him directly in Skype. He answered that they do study your document. 

Hopefully, we, the people who signed the eu document, won't have to take further action...

The thing is: It is not about wether they read or dont read stuff from EU-players. It is all about lack of information and getting some "feedback" from WG.

It needs some massive management changes when it comes to WGEU and the communication with the developers.

WG has built a feudal structure where the subjected servers have little to no oversight from headquarters.

And sometimes it turns out like WGEU where without accountability the management just tries to avoid any work (including proper communication with both players and other servers/HQ) and you have invest a lot of effort to push very hard for a long time for every little piece of information. And thats a long way from actually affecting some changes. (Remember mod-policy anyone?)

And as long as you do not fix the underlying problems within WG this is going to continue. Since the EU players only get relevant [official] information when everything is already set and done, the EU-community will allways be too late to have influence over what they get.

So yeah (I think you mentioned it already somewhere). A direct 2-way channel of communication between the EU player-base and WGRU/WGEU would be a good start. Like a competent person who is mainly responsible for that and has direct access to the decision makers. (Could be a player or WG employee or even both at the same time? :ohmy:)

I doubt, that would happen though. I have seen too much bs from WG for that.

Edited by Silas001, 29 July 2017 - 11:53 AM.

xvmConfigError404_StatNF #3 Posted 29 July 2017 - 01:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3486 battles

A small correction - CONTRAS vs Wargaming article is not a report of the Contras council but report of G2day correspondents that were present at the meeting.

When the CONTRAS own report get out I will translate and repost it here as well.

As for the rest of the message - we do what we can to convey your problem to WG but keep in mind that it is a huge corporation. They won't move quick.

But our hopes and whatever small support we can provide are totally with you guys.

EU server is a valid asset of the WoT and should be given the attention it deserves,

Edited by xvmConfigError404_StatNF, 29 July 2017 - 01:15 PM.

Griva #4 Posted 29 July 2017 - 02:17 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 32286 battles

If firefly post is too long for you - this is short explanation of what WG said:

Soon™

or rather

Spoiler

FireflyDivision #5 Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:46 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 23779 battles
  • [L-REM] L-REM

View PostxvmConfigError404_StatNF, on 29 July 2017 - 01:10 PM, said:

ah okay, I corrected it.

cro001 #6 Posted 29 July 2017 - 11:54 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 28796 battles

View PostGriva, on 29 July 2017 - 02:17 PM, said:

If firefly post is too long for you - this is short explanation of what WG said:

Soon™

or rather

Spoiler

"When it's done, it's done." - SerB.

armandio #7 Posted 01 August 2017 - 12:10 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 79502 battles

Latest info I found.

http://forum.worldof.../#entry47543406

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Edited by armandio, 01 August 2017 - 02:16 AM.

Scarletsboy #8 Posted 01 August 2017 - 10:19 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29478 battles
  • [ORLY] ORLY
I hope for change but at present what do we have for the EU server ? in action being taken for us, the longer they take the more players leave. Yes its summer but the player number are down and having no campaign, no clan wars does not hold alot of players to this game

Silas001 #9 Posted 03 August 2017 - 06:37 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 47400 battles
  • [JUST] JUST

I am lazy and dont trust Google.

So is there any news how this is affecting the EU-Server or rather which of those announced changes hit EU and which do not?

And did anyone translate that CONTRAS-Statement including the document?

Thx and much love to anyone providing me with infos and links. No pressure though. :girl:

armandio #10 Posted 06 August 2017 - 04:07 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 79502 battles

6th GM season starts 10 August, RU region. :)

https://worldoftanks.../6-sezon-na-gk/

Регламент 6 сезона на Глобальной карте

Бойцы!

10 августа 2017 года в 6:15 (МСК) на Глобальной карте стартует шестой сезон. Он продлится до 16 октября.

После долгого перерыва сильнейшие кланы вновь сойдутся в боях на фронтах Глобальной карты! 

Итоги встречи с игроками

Перед стартом сезона в Минске состоялась встреча с лидерами кланового сообщества. В результате решено сделать шестой сезон экспериментальным и воплотить некоторые идеи, предложенные клановыми лидерами.

• Полностью отключена система клановых задач и все сопутствующие механики.
  • Полностью отключена система рейтинга сезона и все сопутствующие механики.
  • Призовые первых двух пунктов (золото за клановые задачи и золото за недельные соревнования) исключены из общего бюджета Глобальной карты.
  • Поскольку отключена система клановых задач, убрано итоговое награждение лидеров сезона клановыми камуфляжами, эмблемами и значками.
  • Добавлено два выходных дня (пятница и суббота), доходность за них переведена на оставшиеся пять дней.

Игровое поле

В шестом сезоне мы отказались от «песочного» фронта для техники X уровня.

В шестом сезоне вырастет средняя доходность провинций по сравнению с пятым, особенно на фронте для техники X уровня.

Впервые в RU-регионе в рамках сезона изменится география фронтов. Вместо привычного европейского континента бои на технике X уровня будут идти в Северной Америке, а на машинах VIII уровня — в Африке. Как и в пятом сезоне, на фронтах будут «столицы», обладание которыми позволит пополнить клановую казну существенным количеством золота.

Формировать игровое поле для шестого сезона помогли представители кланового сообщества: Continental_Atlantic [GOABS], emperer [P_BY], Axarium [ARGST], Argentum_Stellata [ARGST], KIrtaIn [INOY], Ahrpad [IS], vasyao_ [MOVE].

Они посвятили огромное количество времени координации кланов и клановых объединений. Благодаря их идеям по расстановке провинций на Глобальной карте и экспертизе промежуточных вариантов фронтов, мы решили отказаться от регионов с непроницаемыми границами на фронтах Глобальной карты.

На основании собранных отзывов игроков изменён набор карт на фронтах: теперь набор карт на 8-м и 10-м фронтах отличаются.

Заморозка техники

По многочисленным просьбам игроков мы возвращаем заморозку техники на Глобальной карте.

Как и раньше, уничтоженная в боях на земле техника будет какое-то время недоступна для игры на земле. При этом на замороженной технике, как и раньше, можно будет играть на высадках.

Сроки заморозки техники одного уровня будут одинаковы вне зависимости от её типа.

Уровень техники

Срок заморозки в часах

VIII

48 часов

X

72 часа

При этом в случае победы над владельцем провинции срок заморозки будет меньше на 50%.

Выходные на Глобальной карте

Начиная с 18 августа ситуация на Глобальной карте будет замораживаться на двое суток — пятницу и субботу.

В это время карта не будет приносить доход, невозможно будет подавать заявки на высадки, перемещать дивизии и сниматься с карты.

Доходность карты за эти два выходных перераспределена на остальные дни. Таким образом, Глобальная карта отдаёт недельный доход за 5 дней.

Общие правила шестого сезона

• На Глобальной карте будут присутствовать обычные, аукционные и высадочные провинции.
  • Клановые операции отключены.
  • Выходные на Глобальной карте включены, это пятница и суббота. Первые выходные в рамках сезона — 18–19 августа.
  • Увеличена доходность  фронтов Глобальной карты.
  • Туман войны включён.
  • Прокачка провинций отключена на всех фронтах сезона.
  • Ограничение доходности провинций включено. Текущее балансное значение — 10 провинций.
  • Аукционы включены.
  • Защитные ставки отключены.
  • Заморозка техники включена.
  • Грабежи включены.
  • Мятежи включены.
  • Сдвиг боёв за влияние отключён. В 50% провинций время начала боёв смещено на 15 минут относительно их прайм-тайма.
  • Владелец провинции не участвует в турнире на высадочных провинциях и в битвах в турнирах через аукцион или атаке на его провинцию по земле.
  • Количество заявок на высадочных турнирах — 64.
  • Максимальное количество одновременных заявок на высадочные турниры для клана на фронте с техникой VIII уровня — 10 (при наличии 100 игроков с техникой VIII уровня в клане).
  • Максимальное количество одновременных заявок на высадочные турниры для клана на фронте с техникой Х уровня — 6 (при наличии не менее 90 игроков с техникой Х уровня в клане).
  • Кланы не могут высаживаться на Глобальную карту, имея захваченные территории.
  • Кланы не могут атаковать высадочные провинции по земле.
  • Модули дивизий включены (стратегический эффект).
  • Содержание дивизий бесплатное.
  • Система штрафов включена.

В первый день игрового события все провинции на Глобальной карте будут высадочными. После окончания прайм-тайма провинции перейдут в основной режим игрового события согласно общим правилам сезона.

• Количество заявок на высадочных турнирах в первый день события — 32.
  • В случае ничьей в битве за высадочную провинцию претендентам будет засчитано поражение.

Провинции игровых фронтов

Фронт для техники VIII уровня: 476 провинций. Высадочных провинций — около 30% от общего количества провинций игрового фронта.

Фронт для техники X уровня: 352 провинции. Высадочных провинций — около 25% от общего количества провинций игрового фронта.

Silas001 #11 Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:32 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 47400 battles
  • [JUST] JUST

Thanks.

So this means just business as usual for EU? Paris still wont give out any information BEFORE the changes come to EU und Minsk continues to not care about that?

FireflyDivision #12 Posted 06 August 2017 - 08:29 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 23779 battles
  • [L-REM] L-REM
I guess we'll get the announcement later today then.

DomstadtsOnkel #13 Posted 06 August 2017 - 08:35 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 1314 battles
  • [LDMA] LDMA

View PostFireflyDivision, on 06 August 2017 - 08:29 AM, said:

Dont_HEAT_Me__Its_A_Trap #14 Posted 06 August 2017 - 10:05 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 18798 battles
  • [-FREI] -FREI
It's Sunday ... I think they won't do anything today :D

FireflyDivision #15 Posted 06 August 2017 - 10:19 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 23779 battles
  • [L-REM] L-REM

View PostDEUTSCHERPanzerKiller, on 06 August 2017 - 10:05 AM, said:

It's Sunday ... I think they won't do anything today :D

yeah... I didnt see that the RU announcement came on Friday.

Again we are the last to get any info: http://forum.worldof...cted-august-10/

Edited by FireflyDivision, 06 August 2017 - 11:03 AM.

juzzixx #16 Posted 06 August 2017 - 12:31 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29783 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
Its always so nice to read rules with translator..

armandio #17 Posted 06 August 2017 - 09:23 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 79502 battles

View PostFireflyDivision, on 06 August 2017 - 09:29 AM, said:

Its Sunday.:)

Paris office doing picnics in Elysian Fields and eating croissants with fried frogs, and drinking vine, 1887, from the grape fields of left side of Seine river.:rolleyes:

I read 50 pages on RU forum under this announcement, omg, small clans crying on big clans that big clans will camp on GM and not let in small clans, that CONTRAS made all changes only for themselves but loudly speaking that they want changes for all clans...

armandio #18 Posted 06 August 2017 - 09:55 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 79502 battles

10 августа 2017 года в 6:15 (МСК) на Глобальной карте стартует шестой сезон. Он продлится до 16 октября.

После долгого перерыва сильнейшие кланы вновь сойдутся в боях на фронтах Глобальной карты! 

Итоги встречи с игроками

Перед стартом сезона в Минске состоялась встреча с лидерами кланового сообщества. В результате решено сделать шестой сезон экспериментальным и воплотить некоторые идеи, предложенные клановыми лидерами.

• Полностью отключена система клановых задач и все сопутствующие механики.------- NO QUESTS
  • Полностью отключена система рейтинга сезона и все сопутствующие механики.-----------------NO SEASON RATINGS AND LEADER BOARDS
  • Призовые первых двух пунктов (золото за клановые задачи и золото за недельные соревнования) исключены из общего бюджета Глобальной карты.
  • Поскольку отключена система клановых задач, убрано итоговое награждение лидеров сезона клановыми камуфляжами, эмблемами и значками. ------------ NO CAMOUFLAGES, NO EMBLEMS, NO BADGES
  • Добавлено два выходных дня (пятница и суббота), доходность за них переведена на оставшиеся пять дней.

Игровое поле

В шестом сезоне мы отказались от «песочного» фронта для техники X уровня.  ---------------- NO SANDBOX FRONT FOR TIER 10

В шестом сезоне вырастет средняя доходность провинций по сравнению с пятым, особенно на фронте для техники X уровня. ----------- 6TH SEASON GOLD INCOME WILL INCREASE, ESPECIALLY 10 TIER FRONT

Впервые в RU-регионе в рамках сезона изменится география фронтов. Вместо привычного европейского континента бои на технике X уровня будут идти в Северной Америке, а на машинах VIII уровня — в Африке. Как и в пятом сезоне, на фронтах будут «столицы», обладание которыми позволит пополнить клановую казну существенным количеством золота. ----------CHANGED GEOGRAPHY, 10 TIER IN NORTH AMERICA, 8 TIER IN AFRICA,

Формировать игровое поле для шестого сезона помогли представители кланового сообщества: Continental_Atlantic [GOABS], emperer [P_BY], Axarium [ARGST], Argentum_Stellata [ARGST], KIrtaIn [INOY], Ahrpad [IS], vasyao_ [MOVE].

Они посвятили огромное количество времени координации кланов и клановых объединений. Благодаря их идеям по расстановке провинций на Глобальной карте и экспертизе промежуточных вариантов фронтов, мы решили отказаться от регионов с непроницаемыми границами на фронтах Глобальной карты.

На основании собранных отзывов игроков изменён набор карт на фронтах: теперь набор карт на 8-м и 10-м фронтах отличаются.

Заморозка техники

По многочисленным просьбам игроков мы возвращаем заморозку техники на Глобальной карте.---------- VEHICLE FREEZING IS RETURNED

Как и раньше, уничтоженная в боях на земле техника будет какое-то время недоступна для игры на земле. При этом на замороженной технике, как и раньше, можно будет играть на высадках.

Сроки заморозки техники одного уровня будут одинаковы вне зависимости от её типа.

Уровень техники

Срок заморозки в часах

VIII

48 часов -----48 HOURS

X

72 часа----72 HOURS

При этом в случае победы над владельцем провинции срок заморозки будет меньше на 50%. ---------IN CASE IF U WIN PROVINCE OWNERS, VEHICLE FREEZING REDUCED BY 50%

Выходные на Глобальной карте

Начиная с 18 августа ситуация на Глобальной карте будет замораживаться на двое суток — пятницу и субботу.-------------------IN FRIDAY AND SATURDAY GLOBAL MAP IS FREEZING

В это время карта не будет приносить доход, невозможно будет подавать заявки на высадки, перемещать дивизии и сниматься с карты.--------- IN FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NO GOLD INCOME, NOT POSSIBLA FILL APPLICATIONS FOR LANDING, NOT ALLOWED DIVISION MOVEMENT, CLANS CANT LEAVE MAP

Доходность карты за эти два выходных перераспределена на остальные дни. Таким образом, Глобальная карта отдаёт недельный доход за 5 дней.------------GOLD INCOME FROM FRIDAY AND SATURDAY ARE TRANSFERED AND DISTRIBUTED ON RAMINING GM 5 WORKING DAYS

Общие правила шестого сезона

• На Глобальной карте будут присутствовать обычные, аукционные и высадочные провинции.-----------THERE WILL BE SIMPLE, AUCTION AND LANDING PROVINCES ON GLOBAL MAP
  • Клановые операции отключены.-------CLAN OPERATIONS OFF
  • Выходные на Глобальной карте включены, это пятница и суббота. Первые выходные в рамках сезона — 18–19 августа.----------FIRST WEEKEND ON GLOBAL MAP IN 18-19 AUGUST
  • Увеличена доходность  фронтов Глобальной карты.----GOLD INCOME ON GLOBAL MAP ARE INCREASED
  • Туман войны включён.-------"FOG OF WAR" ON
  • Прокачка провинций отключена на всех фронтах сезона.--------PROVINCE TUNING OFF
  • Ограничение доходности провинций включено. Текущее балансное значение — 10 провинций.--------------LIMIT INCOME FROM PROVINCE ON, BALANCE VALUE 10 PROVINCES
  • Аукционы включены.------AUCTIONS ON
  • Защитные ставки отключены.----DEFENCE BIDS OFF
  • Заморозка техники включена.-----VEHICLE FREEZING ON
  • Грабежи включены.---------RANSACKS ON
  • Мятежи включены.----------REVOLTS ON
  • Сдвиг боёв за влияние отключён. В 50% провинций время начала боёв смещено на 15 минут относительно их прайм-тайма.----------FIGHT DELAY FOR INFLUENCE OFF
  • Владелец провинции не участвует в турнире на высадочных провинциях и в битвах в турнирах через аукцион или атаке на его провинцию по земле.-------------PROVINCE OWNERS ARE UNABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN TOURNAMENTS FOR THEIR PROVINCES, LANDING AND AUCTION TOURNAMENTS,
  • Количество заявок на высадочных турнирах — 64.--------LANDING TOURNAMENT PARTICIPANTS: 6432
  • Максимальное количество одновременных заявок на высадочные турниры для клана на фронте с техникой VIII уровня — 10 (при наличии 100 игроков с техникой VIII уровня в клане). MAX 10 ACTIVE LANDING APPLICATIONS(IN CASE IF CLAN HAVE 100 PLAYERS WITH 8 TIER VEHICLES IN CLAN)
  • Максимальное количество одновременных заявок на высадочные турниры для клана на фронте с техникой Х уровня — 6 (при наличии не менее 90 игроков с техникой Х уровня в клане). MAX 6 SIMULTANEOUSLY ACTIVE LANDING APPLICATIONS(IN CASE IF CLAN HAVE AT LEAST 90 PLAYERS WITH 10 TIER VEHICLES IN CLAN)
  • Кланы не могут высаживаться на Глобальную карту, имея захваченные территории.--------Clans that already own provinces cannot participate in landing tournaments
  • Кланы не могут атаковать высадочные провинции по земле.---------Clans can't attack landing provinces from neighboring territories
  • Модули дивизий включены (стратегический эффект).----------DIVISION MODULS ON
  • Содержание дивизий бесплатное.-----------DIVISION MAINTENANCE FREE OF CHARGE
  • Система штрафов включена.------------Penalties for no-shows ON

В первый день игрового события все провинции на Глобальной карте будут высадочными. После окончания прайм-тайма провинции перейдут в основной режим игрового события согласно общим правилам сезона.

• Количество заявок на высадочных турнирах в первый день события — 32.-----------Landing tournament participants IN FIRST DAY: 3232
  • В случае ничьей в битве за высадочную провинцию претендентам будет засчитано поражение.------IN CASE OF DRAW IN BATTLE FOR LANDING PROVINCE BOTH TEAMS ARE LOOSERS...

P.S. ProTranslator, © 2009–2017 All rights reserved. Powered by Armandio Technology™ © :rolleyes:

Edited by armandio, 06 August 2017 - 11:42 PM.

FireflyDivision #19 Posted 06 August 2017 - 10:57 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 23779 battles
  • [L-REM] L-REM

View Postarmandio, on 06 August 2017 - 09:23 PM, said:

I read 50 pages on RU forum under this announcement, omg, small clans crying on big clans that big clans will camp on GM and not let in small clans, that CONTRAS made all changes only for themselves but loudly speaking that they want changes for all clans...

Well if the map layout is done correctly, then the small clans shouldnt have problems. Besides, the tier 8 region seems to remain, so that's another good thing for small clans. 

WindSplitter1 #20 Posted 06 August 2017 - 11:21 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 15517 battles
Elitism is a big turn off for me. I can agree that bad play shouldn't be rewarded but something has to be done. Instead of Gold, why not give CW/SH noobs PRs and such? I don't know how that works but if that was addressed, instead of making everything for FAMU, KAZNA WHYOU/ME or S4... mind as well create such game mode exclusively for them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users