• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Salmandra #1 Posted 30 July 2017 - 01:33 AM

Private

• Player
  • 58435 battles
  • [REBLS] REBLS

hey,

here under my biggest issues with this game, issues that are game breaking and which have seen no or little reaction from WG. 

1. Why arties on city maps? Have you ever seen arties shooting from a city into the same city?  Why not add self guided missiles. That would make more sense.  The times I play an arty i also have to get into a city map. add a line in you matchmaker. 

2. Why Tier 10 (T9 too i guess) tanks on 600*600 maps?? Are you not fit to remove those maps in the matchmaker? Or are you so proud of the MANY different maps you have to offer T10 tanks?

3. Remove/make illegal the ability to see the other team stats(xvm or any other). I can understand that you know how good or bad your army/platoon/team is but why and how would you be able to see how good the crew of an enemy tank is, just so you can focus kill the best "colors" from the start... and have a whining and depressed team form the start. 

4. What's the use of low armor mediums now?? Like leopard or french 30b

5. What happens between the ears of WG developers? Is there a black hole filling with premium gold coins? Are you all just tomatoes giggling together in one corner of the map excited by its size?

6. And i can wait 10 more seconds  to have balanced teams. 

Your slow reaction/inaction on those issues is mind boggling. And then you get a F****** survey of 10 pages on the IS3. *Edited

If you think I like it too realistically, and you/WG aim more for a fun/causal game, then give me arty shells that bounce and ricochet of walls so I might hit something in a city. 

High five.

Edited by Nohe21, 30 July 2017 - 10:03 AM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to non-constructive.

AliceUnchained #2 Posted 30 July 2017 - 09:57 AM

General

• Player
  • 37820 battles
  • [322] 322

View PostSalmandra, on 30 July 2017 - 01:33 AM, said:

If you think I like it too realistically, and you/WG aim more for a fun/causal game, then give me arty shells that bounce and ricochet of walls so I might hit something in a city. 

What does your blabbering have to do with realism? Only your point 1. touches on it somewhat. I strongly doubt you even remotely grasp the concept of realism and its level of implementation in WoT. 

@Moderators: Junk please.

Nohe21 #3 Posted 30 July 2017 - 10:07 AM

• 764 battles
  • [WG_M] WG_M

*Thread closed due to non constructive. All the bullet points have already been discussed a lot of times so this Thread doesn´t add anything to those Topics.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users