• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Sfinski #21 Posted 30 July 2017 - 06:25 PM

Major

• Player
  • 32201 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

View PostAlfinjo, on 30 July 2017 - 06:06 PM, said:

JgE100 gold amo is 420 penetration... BC has spaced armour that can stop that ?

Even if its true, thats the most stupid thing ever... so they make TD wich can barely turn, an they make BC that can dance around me, but i cant penetrate it with 420 penetration gold amo...

I know what u ar saying, and i thank u for ur effort to convince me this is normall... but im still staying at my opinion thats BS.

You do know you have to pen the actual body of a tank to damage it? That is why you don't do damage when you shoot at tracks, gun or spaced armour. If you'd do damage penning spaced armour, IS 7 fe. would have 30 mm of side armour. That wouldn't make any sense, would it?

BC spaced armour against 420 heat:

misterslate #22 Posted 30 July 2017 - 06:31 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11310 battles

View PostAlfinjo, on 30 July 2017 - 05:19 PM, said:

I see ur Dad teach u nice how to talk.. sarcasm is what he usualy uses on u ? no wonder ..apple dont fall far from the tree.

Friendly sarcasm.

BTW - be very careful what you say about people, my Dads been dead for many years and I'm sure he would be proud to know that he taught me well.

Alfinjo #23 Posted 30 July 2017 - 06:35 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20063 battles

View PostSfinski, on 30 July 2017 - 05:25 PM, said:

You do know you have to pen the actual body of a tank to damage it? That is why you don't do damage when you shoot at tracks, gun or spaced armour. If you'd do damage penning spaced armour, IS 7 fe. would have 30 mm of side armour. That wouldn't make any sense, would it?

BC spaced armour against 420 heat:

I didnt say i shoot tracks, i shoot side body right under the hull.. not sure why r u mentioning is7 now, cant compare heavy with a BC, is7, Wz, maus, many more u cant penetrate a side always, but they ar not BC ...BC is like a toilette paper :)

Alfinjo #24 Posted 30 July 2017 - 06:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20063 battles

View Postmisterslate, on 30 July 2017 - 05:31 PM, said:

Friendly sarcasm.

BTW - be very careful what you say about people, my Dads been dead for many years and I'm sure he would be proud to know that he taught me well.

U started it bud. This is not the place for sarcasm, i ask questions in hope to get some reasonable answers about the game, not sarcasm.

Alfinjo #25 Posted 30 July 2017 - 06:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20063 battles

View PostPlasma_Fire, on 30 July 2017 - 04:50 PM, said:

The tank hasnt changed, the item you bought for real money has not changed the game around it has WG have done nothing wrong at all in any way. If you dont like it cray a river.

For one who dont even own a prem tank u sure know a lot ..lol

Sfinski #26 Posted 30 July 2017 - 06:45 PM

Major

• Player
  • 32201 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

View PostAlfinjo, on 30 July 2017 - 06:35 PM, said:

I didnt say i shoot tracks, i shoot side body right under the hull.. not sure why r u mentioning is7 now, cant compare heavy with a BC, is7, Wz, maus, many more u cant penetrate a side always, but they ar not BC ...BC is like a toilette paper :)

I didn't say you shot tracks. Where'd you pull that one. Also, brought IS 7 as an example to show, that penning spaced armour and causing damage wouldn't make sense.

I hope you're not the next one who doesn't understand what example is. Ran dry trying to explain that to Dracheim-what-ever.

SABAOTH #27 Posted 30 July 2017 - 06:46 PM

Major

• Player
  • 37151 battles
  • [-133-] -133-

View PostAlfinjo, on 30 July 2017 - 04:53 PM, said:

Question is why are you changing tanks wich we pay with real money ??

Not like we can not notice it... it is way too obvious.

For instance T34 first few months when i bought it, it was making 100k money like every second match.. it was enough to do around 2500 dammage.

Now we need twice as usual to get that ! 

+ it is unprecise as hell comparing to real T34 that i payed for !

And Scorpion G ? Same thing, even worse.

First month was easy making 3-5k dammage with it, now i do not remember when i had that lately..

Its a JOKE what that tank can miss now, i just shoot Panther in the middle of his side, it did not even say Ding//Ricochet...bullet just went thru him and nothing ???

I mean, when we go to buy tank with real money, I DO NOT THINK IT SAYS WE WILL PAY FOR TANK THAT WILL BE RUINED.. or am i just blind ?

Not to mention, whenever i start to play with premium tanks to earn some money, it is like mission imposibille... 2 win out of 12, 100k money per 10 battles...

Wich is not the case in non premium tanks.

And the Ding"s/Ricochet"s are way too ridiculous....

The real question is .... why, why u just wont let us play this game how it should be ?

Oh...and i forgot to mention GOLD AMO ..... man thats some serious missing when ever i try to use it !!!

Skorpion tends to dig the ground, just aim higher it will do.

T 34 was always derpy not the gun you would trust for sniping.

There was a credit nerf in the past, not 50% but around 30%, it involved only the damage not the JaB bonus of premiums, that is still the same today (around 12k credits for tier 8 premiums depending on the premium).

In short the premium tanks were nerfed to net ~8 credits / point of damage more than regular tier 8 tanks (It was in the order of +20 or +25 iirc), but the joining a battle bonus stayed the same, so bots earned the same but you dont see anymore match above 200.000 credits (unless you have that one-in-a-thousand game). Only skill was penalized, so no uprising considering the average player base, it was easy to get un-noticed (only on the forums there was discussion), tomatoes kept rolling. :girl:

Did not notice any other income nerf from the first one.

Needles to say that action still stinks today, a nice middle finger to paying customers... but they got away with it. :coin:

Edited by SABAOTH, 30 July 2017 - 06:50 PM.

Alfinjo #28 Posted 30 July 2017 - 06:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20063 battles

View PostSfinski, on 30 July 2017 - 05:45 PM, said:

I didn't say you shot tracks. Where'd you pull that one. Also, brought IS 7 as an example to show, that penning spaced armour and causing damage wouldn't make sense.

I hope you're not the next one who doesn't understand what example is. Ran dry trying to explain that to Dracheim-what-ever.

No really, i said im thankfull for ur explanation... and i totally understand what u ar saying, u just didnt get what im saying..

i didnt say this is impossibile to ding on BC, it happent so i cant even say that. im saying that should be fixed... as its way too annoying to drive JgE100 an not be able to penetrate something with 30-40 armour... i somehow get a lot of those Ding"s.. an im not talking about front side/hull/tracks, just a side .. an its way too annoying

Alfinjo #29 Posted 30 July 2017 - 07:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20063 battles

View PostSABAOTH, on 30 July 2017 - 05:46 PM, said:

Skorpion tends to dig the ground, just aim higher it will do.

T 34 was always derpy not the gun you would trust for sniping.

There was a credit nerf in the past, not 50% but around 30%, it involved only the damage not the JaB bonus of premiums, that is still the same today (around 12k credits for tier 8 premiums depending on the premium).

In short the premium tanks were nerfed to net ~8 credits / point of damage more than regular tier 8 tanks (It was in the order of +20 or +25 iirc), but the joining a battle bonus stayed the same, so bots earned the same but you dont see anymore match above 200.000 credits (unless you have that one-in-a-thousand game). Only skill was penalized, so no uprising considering the average player base, it was easy to get un-noticed (only on the forums there was discussion), tomatoes kept rolling. :girl:

Did not notice any other income nerf from the first one.

Needles to say that action still stinks today, a nice middle finger to paying customers... but they got away with it. :coin:

Now this is the answer i was looking for, so T34 did get a money buff ... even do it feels like its more than 30%, i really dont remember last time i got 100k with T34.. when i bought it i was getting that for some average normal dmg, 2k-3k 

Yes ur right about scorpion, it shoots down to ground..i kindoff got used to that allready, like i said, cant really claim they changed Scorpion, but for T34 i was sure.. and that aint right. 

I did buy it just because it had stats as one of the best money makers.... now i dont even use it anymore , wich is a waste of money i payed for.

Sfinski #30 Posted 30 July 2017 - 07:03 PM

Major

• Player
  • 32201 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

View PostAlfinjo, on 30 July 2017 - 06:55 PM, said:

No really, i said im thankfull for ur explanation... and i totally understand what u ar saying, u just didnt get what im saying..

i didnt say this is impossibile to ding on BC, it happent so i cant even say that. im saying that should be fixed... as its way too annoying to drive JgE100 an not be able to penetrate something with 30-40 armour... i somehow get a lot of those Ding"s.. an im not talking about front side/hull/tracks, just a side .. an its way too annoying

But you didn't hit the body of the tank, so you don't damage it either. Makes perfect sense. 

Blue is spaced armour. If your shot goes trough it and there's not actual hull behind it( like the red line I drew) you don't do damage. No matter what tank. Hitting spaced armour does not damage the tank, as it is not part of the hull. 

// I really do suggest looking the models at Tanks.gg. Doesn't take long and you'll learn something.

Edited by Sfinski, 30 July 2017 - 07:04 PM.

Alfinjo #31 Posted 30 July 2017 - 07:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20063 battles

View PostSfinski, on 30 July 2017 - 06:03 PM, said:

But you didn't hit the body of the tank, so you don't damage it either. Makes perfect sense. 

Blue is spaced armour. If your shot goes trough it and there's not actual hull behind it( like the red line I drew) you don't do damage. No matter what tank. Hitting spaced armour does not damage the tank, as it is not part of the hull. 

// I really do suggest looking the models at Tanks.gg. Doesn't take long and you'll learn something.

Yup, like i said.. i tottaly understand what ur saying, cant really claim now (it was a while ago) but im pritty sure he was right on a side for my shoot.. not like on ur pic, more like 90 degrees

Sfinski #32 Posted 30 July 2017 - 07:13 PM

Major

• Player
  • 32201 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

View PostAlfinjo, on 30 July 2017 - 07:09 PM, said:

Yup, like i said.. i tottaly understand what ur saying, cant really claim now (it was a while ago) but im pritty sure he was right on a side for my shoot.. not like on ur pic, more like 90 degrees

That spaced armour area is quite big. It looks like it's part of the hull. Can understand how it may seem you hitting when only hitting the spaced part...

SABAOTH #33 Posted 30 July 2017 - 07:18 PM

Major

• Player
  • 37151 battles
  • [-133-] -133-

View PostAlfinjo, on 30 July 2017 - 07:03 PM, said:

Now this is the answer i was looking for, so T34 did get a money buff ... even do it feels like its more than 30%, i really dont remember last time i got 100k with T34.. when i bought it i was getting that for some average normal dmg, 2k-3k 

Yes ur right about scorpion, it shoots down to ground..i kindoff got used to that allready, like i said, cant really claim they changed Scorpion, but for T34 i was sure.. and that aint right. 

I did buy it just because it had stats as one of the best money makers.... now i dont even use it anymore , wich is a waste of money i payed for.

It depends when you bought it.

The premium income nerf happened few years ago.

malachi6 #34 Posted 31 July 2017 - 12:15 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 50462 battles

View PostAlfinjo, on 30 July 2017 - 05:08 PM, said:

So what u are saying if i post a proof u will have a real explanation how did my shoot went thru panther an nothing happened ?

When you shoot through a tank and nothing happens what is more likely?  The game is rigged against you or you have latency, packet loss issues?  There is a term used in scientific circles called Occam's razor.  It suggests the most simple explanation for a thing is probably the most likely.  Why not run a ping plot while you are playing and see if my supposition is correct?  That is called gathering evidence and supplying proof.

Edited by malachi6, 31 July 2017 - 12:15 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users