The teams are so dumb lately

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

Cabo_ose #1 Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:20 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 25617 battles
  • [TL-RO] TL-RO

And I am not talking about classic dumb, where you loose because of the ratio power, I am talking about dumb "he flipped me over, asking for help and none reacting dumb". I know who I am and if you bring my stats in discussion I might have to bring that scene with The Rock and the bat. I want to know how we can educate this new players in our battle tested strategy?

I know that we (not I, but somehow we) have turned this game in the most efficient way to win. The best sides are established, the tanks know where and why, and everything else, but how can we enlight this players with what they have to do. Do we want bigger maps? Sure, bigger. No corridors, place for maneuver or getting a draw, but ffs, in the last few days this is bad, like very bad. I have lose many games before but now it is not my fault. I have learned many things from clan, forum, and streams, and youtube, but what I have seen in the last days just killed my brain.

LE1: I am very sorry about the title and the word "dumb" if by any mean I have offended someone I will edit it or someone can close this.

LE2: For the attention who*** this is not about my stats, your stats, purple, red, Win Ration, WN7, WN8, you can read that I haven't said that I am said and I cry for losing. Is about how we can bring teamwork in to the game, how we can make the people that play not so often to understand the game, and how we can make it to be more pleasant.

Edited by Cabo_ose, 01 August 2017 - 03:12 PM.

BravelyRanAway #2 Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:29 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22601 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
A game mostly played by older gamers....gets a bit dumber during the summer months..........................I wonder why?

Cabo_ose #3 Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:33 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 25617 battles
  • [TL-RO] TL-RO

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 31 July 2017 - 08:29 PM, said:

A game mostly played by older gamers....gets a bit dumber during the summer months..........................I wonder why?

This can not be because summer. It can not be. Do not feed me with players that haven't player 5 months or more, but they have each and every tier 8 and tier 10. No up-rise in the player base online, just those that haven't played a whole year?

Jigabachi #4 Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:34 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17935 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 31 July 2017 - 08:29 PM, said:

Alcohol and too much grilled meat?

bstb3 #5 Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:35 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 38927 battles
  • [VBRJ] VBRJ

Well its not only that, but you can only take a horse to water, not make it drink. There's already plenty of ways to learn about the game, as well as just through playing, but many of the people OP talks about just aren't interested in that. You can increase the learning resources to them all you want, but they wont give a hoot. They just want to log in, escape, shoot some tanks (or birds, or just look at the others) and tune out.

Was always thus, not sure its any worse now apart from the really interested players are maybe thinning out as the game gets older, increasing the concentration of apathetic warriors.

Cabo_ose #6 Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:47 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 25617 battles
  • [TL-RO] TL-RO

View Postbstb3, on 31 July 2017 - 08:35 PM, said:

Well its not only that, but you can only take a horse to water, not make it drink. There's already plenty of ways to learn about the game, as well as just through playing, but many of the people OP talks about just aren't interested in that. You can increase the learning resources to them all you want, but they wont give a hoot. They just want to log in, escape, shoot some tanks (or birds, or just look at the others) and tune out.

Was always thus, not sure its any worse now apart from the really interested players are maybe thinning out as the game gets older, increasing the concentration of apathetic warriors.

Nicely written, but we are a whole, now I can understand why WG does not give a crap about us. 99 euros for a tank pack, ffs... I can drink and party for that money and declare it the night of my life. World of Tanks it is my passion and our passion. Tanks, explosions, but we need to crunch it down to numbers, information, and fun. I wonder how much fun they have when they escape in a stupid game?

Edited by Cabo_ose, 31 July 2017 - 08:47 PM.

bstb3 #7 Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:50 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 38927 battles
  • [VBRJ] VBRJ

View PostCabo_ose, on 31 July 2017 - 07:47 PM, said:

I wonder how much fun they have when they escape in a stupid game?

Well, depending on what they are escaping from it may be a whole lot better. Best not to worry, just have fun (or at least stop when it stops being fun) and be thankful you are at least not one of the zombies. Also beer. That helps.

BravelyRanAway #8 Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:51 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22601 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

99 euros for a tank pack, ffs... I can drink and party for that money and declare it the night of my life. 

€99.........very cheap for the night of your life.

Cabo_ose #9 Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:53 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 25617 battles
  • [TL-RO] TL-RO

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 31 July 2017 - 08:51 PM, said:

€99.........very cheap for the night of your life.

You should try to drink with your friend for that amount of money. I would not call it otherwise after. But, hey, you have the dollars in your pocket, rich one.

View Postbstb3, on 31 July 2017 - 08:50 PM, said:

Well, depending on what they are escaping from it may be a whole lot better. Best not to worry, just have fun (or at least stop when it stops being fun) and be thankful you are at least not one of the zombies. Also beer. That helps.

How about they start to learn the meta? Even in War Thunder they have good position and corridors. And my question and what I am saying is for everyday WoT player. And yes, the beer helps very much. Cheers!

MR_FIAT #10 Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:59 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 19803 battles
  • [_RBP_] _RBP_
didnt even bother to read the OP because i know its just going to be pointless rambling by the title. Teams will always be bad this is nothing new and you wasted everyones time making this stupid thread stating the obvious.

BravelyRanAway #11 Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:04 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22601 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostCabo_ose, on 31 July 2017 - 07:53 PM, said:

You should try to drink with your friend for that amount of money. I would not call it otherwise after. But, hey, you have the dollars in your pocket, rich one.

That would be a standard night out....nothing rich about it.

Cabo_ose #12 Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:04 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 25617 battles
  • [TL-RO] TL-RO

View PostMR_FIAT, on 31 July 2017 - 08:59 PM, said:

didnt even bother to read the OP because i know its just going to be pointless rambling by the title. Teams will always be bad this is nothing new and you wasted everyones time making this stupid thread stating the obvious.

*Edited

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 31 July 2017 - 09:04 PM, said:

That would be a standard night out....nothing rich about it.

Sorry mate, I do not go out to drink for 100 euros. But, you should keep doing it and buy 99,99 euros supreme packages from Wargaming.

Edited by Nohe21, 02 August 2017 - 08:48 AM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to not being constructive.

an0ther #13 Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:14 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 32923 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostCabo_ose, on 31 July 2017 - 10:06 PM, said:

Sorry mate, I do not go out to drink for 100 euros. But, you should keep doing it and buy 99,99 euros supreme packages from Wargaming.

You gotta live in Eastern Europe then. Welcome to Finland. Just drank "some"  mojitos last weekend. 14 euros each. 

Unforgiving_Destiny #14 Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:16 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 48344 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostCabo_ose, on 31 July 2017 - 07:20 PM, said:

And I am not talking about classic dumb, where you loose because of the ratio power, I am talking about dumb "he flipped me over, asking for help and none reacting dumb". I know who I am and if you bring my stats in discussion I might have to bring that scene with The Rock and the bat. I want to know how we can educate this new players in our battle tested strategy?

I know that we (not I, but somehow we) have turned this game in the most efficient way to win. The best sides are established, the tanks know where and why, and everything else, but how can we enlight this players with what they have to do. Do we want bigger maps? Sure, bigger. No corridors, place for maneuver or getting a draw, but ffs, in the last few days this is bad, like very bad. I have lose many games before but now it is not my fault. I have learned many things from clan, forum, and streams, and youtube, but what I have seen in the last days just killed my brain.

You can't educate people or anything like that as long as WG doesn't force players to contribute to battle at least for 2~3 shots then die and even when you suicide or die 0 damage like a *Edited you still get xp and credit for it , i had a game in airfield today that we lost because our 45% bot is-7 was behind arty and when everyone started insulting him and saying report his response was "bla bla bla" because he knows he is not gonna get banned , guys like this who deliberately do something that makes the team lose and crap on everyone else should be temporarily banned or at least some kind of punishment for them should be there. This is a team play and you can't [edited]up the battle for 14 other players in your team and run away penalty free.

Edited by Nohe21, 02 August 2017 - 08:50 AM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

Cabo_ose #15 Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:23 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 25617 battles
  • [TL-RO] TL-RO

View Postan0ther, on 31 July 2017 - 09:14 PM, said:

You gotta live in Eastern Europe then. Welcome to Finland. Just drank "some"  mojitos last weekend. 14 euros each. 

I have read that on this forum, Well i live in eastern and central europe and that amount of money can buy some drinks.

I_DiD_ #16 Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:31 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 1462 battles
  • [PGGY] PGGY

Edited

Edited by Asklepi0s, 01 August 2017 - 08:06 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to racist remarks

Cabo_ose #17 Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:32 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 25617 battles
  • [TL-RO] TL-RO

View PostPrincess_Ema, on 31 July 2017 - 09:16 PM, said:

You can't educate people or anything like that as long as WG doesn't force players to contribute to battle at least for 2~3 shots then die and even when you suicide or die 0 damage like a brain dead retard you still get xp and credit for it , i had a game in airfield today that we lost because our 45% bot is-7 was behind arty and when everyone started insulting him and saying report his response was "bla bla bla" because he knows he is not gonna get banned , guys like this who deliberately do something that makes the team lose and crap on everyone else should be temporarily banned or at least some kind of punishment for them should be there. This is a team play and you can't [edited]up the battle for 14 other players in your team and run away penalty free.

If they not come with +1 and -1 we will not know for sure. In that situation I can know I am dumb *Edited and can not play this game or anything else. Tired to play tier 8 in tier 10. What *Edited? I am meat for those guys, what do I have to do in that situation flank(winky face)? How I can flank in that small maps? Ok, you make it bigger there still be corridors, yhea, but while I am in the middle of the map the sides can not see me. But noooooooooooooooo, WG paid a company to do some maps, and they will come with one map. ONE map only for tier 10.

If they want diverity shove as many maps as they can, not with balance in the mouth, just maps. A good MM that can track on which side of the map you where, the tier, and what I stated before, and let the games begin. They care more to put a boulder and remove a bush on some maps then actually create something.

View PostI_DiD_, on 31 July 2017 - 09:31 PM, said:

Edited

I can not accept racial things in this topic. Everyone is dumb, and I outclass them all. Do not bring that here.

Edited by Nohe21, 02 August 2017 - 08:54 AM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

I_DiD_ #18 Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:41 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 1462 battles
  • [PGGY] PGGY

Edited

Edited by Asklepi0s, 02 August 2017 - 12:03 PM.

Hedgehog1963 #19 Posted 31 July 2017 - 11:00 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 51287 battles
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY

Nicely written, but we are a whole, now I can understand why WG does not give a crap about us. 99 euros for a tank pack, ffs... I can drink and party for that money and declare it the night of my life. World of Tanks it is my passion and our passion. Tanks, explosions, but we need to crunch it down to numbers, information, and fun. I wonder how much fun they have when they escape in a stupid game?

Jesus you're cheap.  I've spent more on 2 bottles of wine.

wEight_Tanker #20 Posted 31 July 2017 - 11:17 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7538 battles
  • [VI90M] VI90M

View PostCabo_ose, on 31 July 2017 - 08:20 PM, said:

Well hallelujah, finally something I've talked about dozen of times written by an actually good player. Where are the forumites though? I don't see any "Learn to play", "Git gud", "Your fault", oh that's right, they can say jack because they're facing the same crap I am.

Same story, mate, I always seem to be 2nd place by exp earned, thankfully there aren't all crape players with me on my team... I can't do better, you can't learn in a garbage environment, aka unbalanced battles.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users