cheats mods

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Dark_Phoenix_24 #1 Posted 02 August 2017 - 08:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12404 battles

http://wotreplays.co...enix_24-udes_03

shoots 2 times (im clearly unspotted) and hits 2 times.

what do u guys think?

BOBI221 #2 Posted 02 August 2017 - 08:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18385 battles

I think the first shot was luck, though you were sitting in a very obvious tank destroyer spot

The second shot though... I think it was a result of some very good teamplay, communication and luck. Don't think if you've noticed but they type 4 heavy you shot and the type 4 heavy that killed you, were in a platoon together

The type 4 heavy you shot must have used the shot indicator that appears once you get shot to acknowledge from where you were shooting at him, and he probably told his platoon buddy your approximate location and well... you got unlucky twice

Edited by BOBI221, 03 August 2017 - 02:48 AM.

Aikl #3 Posted 03 August 2017 - 12:28 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25163 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

If you stay unspotted, there's no way for the client to know where you are (though you can observe the shell in-flight, or use a mod that confirms a blind hit). Luck and communication between the Type 4s is the answer - besides being in an obvious position.

In case you wonder, I tend to blindfire those spots as well if I have the chance - basecamping TDs lock down half of the map (and the base) on Overlord (and many other maps). Removing them early on can be essential for mid-late game.

Come to think about it, it would be pretty funny to have a mod similar to the climbing path one that suggests common 'hotspots' for camping TDs. Hm...

Also tagged with cheats, mods

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users