QA discussion

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Bucifel #1 Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:11 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27736 battles
  • [3NRGY] 3NRGY

im just curious wich ones can be the most asked questions in their topic :)

i have a lot of Qs for them...wich ones are questions from you too?

1. Why you ruin this game?
Worst and worst balance, more and more p2w factors, changing popular and nice tanks (nerfs in mostly cases) and discouraging players to play (less and less rewards)

2. Why you lie? Why you changed totaly the way of this game in last year?
You know what i mean...new stupid OP premium tanks wich are simply contradictory with what they was suposed to be (worst than standard counterparts) and some stupid reasons and explanations for things like Tournaments rewards or decreasing STANDARD ammo penetration or increasing armor value to an stupid level and without weakpoints? (last 2 are just a goldammo spam increase, nothing about balance) You think we all are trogs and believe those explanations?

3. Why you do nothing positive about game balance?
Weakpoints - armor balance? Ammo balance? And something about OP premium tanks??

4. You ruined balance with your new premium tanks...How you want to repair this mistake?

5. When you will balance gold ammo?
Its biggest and worst P2W factor here...and its shamefull for a game like this ada company like you..

6. Why you make such jokes about comunity feedback?
We told you again and again and again that armor lost its role because gold ammo...and you come with solutions like overbuffing armor wich anyway is useless vs gold ammo OR decreasing accuracy..

7. Why you remove weakpoints?
You know thats a VITAL factor for balance..right?

8. Why EU is discriminated in comparison with NA?
Worst events, worst rewards...almost everything worse.

9. Why you push this game more and more in P2W area?

10. Why you replace some fine tanks when you can simply ADD more?

11. When you will realise that LTs nerfs was a big mistake and will make them usefull again in THEIR ROLE?  (i mean here..VIEWRANGE)

12. Why you ignore warnings and good feedback?
Even when most popular players told you SAME things you just ignore all and keep your way...Why?
Best examples are Foch with Crysler video, QB with Imporved equipment videos and a lot of videos / topics about premium ammo.
Why?

13. When you will do promised things instead of useless or BAD changes?

14. Why you dont use mods for something usefull like MM balance?

Edited by Bucifel, 03 August 2017 - 02:26 PM.

Spurtung #2 Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:26 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 60081 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostBucifel, on 03 August 2017 - 03:11 PM, said:

8. Why EU is discriminated in comparison with NA?

Worst events, worst rewards...almost everything worse.

That's an easy one, because that server is dying and they give away freebies to try to keep them in the game.

Bucifel #3 Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:27 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27736 battles
  • [3NRGY] 3NRGY

View PostSpurtung, on 03 August 2017 - 02:26 PM, said:

That's an easy one, because that server is dying and they give away freebies to try to keep them in the game.

ok, but i want to see this answer from them ;)

i want them to Recognize such things..

Edited by Bucifel, 03 August 2017 - 02:37 PM.

Spurtung #4 Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:29 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 60081 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

I asked 3, one of which was this:

"Considering the fusion of the "Sisterhood of Steel" and "Brothers in Arms" perks and how much they affect the crew, why was there no option to re-recruit female crew members? The previous condition forced full female or full male crews to have the perk active. This meant a lot of players planned their progress taking that into consideration, and therefore feel they have been cheated on by the change of rules mid-game. Had they known about this, they surely wouldn't be recruiting female radio operators or loaders, as those are the crew members with the most useless set of skills.

Unless there's a complete revamp of skills in the near future, I think players should have the opportunity to recruit the female members again, for free, keeping the total amount of XP each one has, with the freedom to have them recruited to a different nation and with a different major qualification."

Edited by Spurtung, 03 August 2017 - 02:35 PM.

Bucifel #5 Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:35 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27736 battles
  • [3NRGY] 3NRGY

View PostSpurtung, on 03 August 2017 - 02:29 PM, said:

I asked 3, one of which was this:

"Considering the fusion of the "Sisterhood of Steel" and "Brothers in Arms" perks and how much they affect the crew, why was there no option to re-recruit female crew members? The previous condition forced full female or full male crews to have the perk active. This meant a lot of players planned their progress taking that into consideration, and therefore feel they have been cheated on by the change of rules mid-game. Had they known about this, they surely wouldn't be recruiting female radio operators or loaders, as those are the crew members with the most useless set of skills.

Unless there's a complete revamp of skills on the near future, I think players should have the opportunity to recruit the female members again, for free, keeping the total amount of XP each one does, with the freedom to have them recruited to a different nation and with a different major qualification."

of...thats simply too

2 reasons

1. because fems are special crews, even if BIA is not different now...but its still a free skill. And you should not be able to gain unlimited crews with one free skill.

If they allow this, they simply must remove this free skill.

2. Because ROLE CHANGE costs 500 gold ;) No need to say more..

Anyway...shame because they dont give us an option to change nationality too...

Edited by Bucifel, 03 August 2017 - 02:35 PM.

Velvet_Underground #6 Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:39 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 22243 battles

1. The comparative form of "bad" that you should have used throughout your comment is "worse" and not "worst"

2. The word order for questions is Question word, Verb, Subject, (Rest) and you should really start using auxiliary verbs more frequently.

Technocrat_Prime #7 Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:41 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Beta Tester
  • 30741 battles
  • [-TCC-] -TCC-
So, you amateurs actually know more about game design than the professionals who made WoT one of the most successful f2p games of all time? Talk about conceit...

Edited by Technocrat_Prime, 03 August 2017 - 02:42 PM.

Spurtung #8 Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:44 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 60081 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostBucifel, on 03 August 2017 - 03:35 PM, said:

of...thats simply too

2 reasons

1. because fems are special crews, even if BIA is not different now...but its still a free skill. And you should not be able to gain unlimited crews with one free skill.

If they allow this, they simply must remove this free skill.

2. Because ROLE CHANGE costs 500 gold ;) No need to say more..

Anyway...shame because they dont give us an option to change nationality too...

1. I said re-recruit, not get new ones.

2. Nationality is very important on this one, as with the new rules, people can simply recruit commanders only.

Edited by Spurtung, 03 August 2017 - 02:45 PM.

Bucifel #9 Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:52 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27736 battles
  • [3NRGY] 3NRGY

View PostVelvet_Underground, on 03 August 2017 - 02:39 PM, said:

1. The comparative form of "bad" that you should have used throughout your comment is "worse" and not "worst"

2. The word order for questions is Question word, Verb, Subject, (Rest) and you should really start using auxiliary verbs more frequently.

sorry but EN is not my main language and im not the best on it...but anyway i think they can understand what i said.

View PostSpurtung, on 03 August 2017 - 02:44 PM, said:

1. I said re-recruit, not get new ones.

2. Nationality is very important on this one, as with the new rules, people can simply recruit commanders only.

ah..i misunderstood...good one then and another shame for WG

just like equipments when they changed LTs...nothing dismounted for free even when they allowed new equipments for those tanks..

Edited by Bucifel, 03 August 2017 - 02:52 PM.

overcorpse #10 Posted 03 August 2017 - 03:52 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 20829 battles

View PostSpurtung, on 03 August 2017 - 02:26 PM, said:

It is very close to dead and they have the defibulators working over time.The south American players are basically keeping NA alive. I can see a server merge within the next year.

Edited by overcorpse, 03 August 2017 - 03:56 PM.

arthurwellsley #11 Posted 03 August 2017 - 04:16 PM

Major

• Player
  • 50480 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

My questions;

1. Will the designers who made World of Tanks so great in 2011/2012 ever come back?

2. How do you propose to fix the Defender/Object 252U (win rate suggests on EU it is OP/pay2win)? Would it not be best to give it the SuperPershing treatment, and nerf it hard, and give gold back to players who bought it (at the very least on EU server)?

3. Can you make an open map as great as Prokhorovka ever again?

4. When will UK get the tier X Chieftain mk6 in a second line (see forum posts from players on how to do it)? (http://forum.worldof...stions/#topmost)

5. When will USA get a second medium branch ending in the M60A1?

6. When will the Italian line ending in the  OTO Centuro be ingame? (http://forum.worldof...e-ww2-post-war/)

7. Will you dare to do an Israeli/Arab tech tree ending with a Merkava?

8. Will you alter PR - Personal Rating to make it more meaningful in judging player skill?

9.  When will you buff Type 59 gun handling and agility?

10. When will you bring back a balanced historical battles mode?

11. Will you give up on bonds and Ranked mode, which have all the look of the T-22SR/Rampage mode fiasco?

12. Given the new MM will you add 5% income to tier VIII premium tanks?

13. When will the skills rebalance for crew perks arrive?

14. When will you realise how important Clan Wars campaigns are for player retention, and how important Clan Officers are to player retention?

TrewSx #12 Posted 03 August 2017 - 04:25 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 59039 battles

View PostVelvet_Underground, on 03 August 2017 - 01:39 PM, said:

What the hell is auxiliary verb ? It's fair to say that I don't know much about grammar and even less about punctuation, but somehow I still manage to express my self fairly well.

Bucifel #13 Posted 03 August 2017 - 04:43 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27736 battles
  • [3NRGY] 3NRGY

damn..i forgot to ask them about maps...

exactly..when they will balance number of players per map because its absurd and disgusting to see same number of players on all maps regardles their size..

I think in that way small maps will not be such a problem anymore..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users