Big active clan that is always on Teamspeak

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Coma_IL #1 Posted 03 August 2017 - 09:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10282 battles
  • [H5VOC] H5VOC

I've been accepted in a clan, this post can be closed.
Thanks to everyone.

Hello fellow clan, my Nick is Coma as you can see, and I really love tanks, I served as a tank gunner in the IDF 77th Battalion for 3 years, and I've only been in 2 clans so far.
What mostly bothers me, is many clans has ton of members, but those who play these clans, are these same 5-7 same people, and 5-7 or more other people every time.

I am looking for an English speaking clan or International one, I can also speak a bit of a Russian, but not as good as my English.

I am a team player and loving team work, I am obedient and respectful to everyone. 

I love any aspect of the game, Strongholds, Platoons, Team Battles, Clan Wars, or just some randoms in a solo.

I admit, I may not be the best player while playing in random battles, but team effort is a lot different.
So if you guys are active and TS is mandatory while playing the game, even if its not for team battles or CW,
I am your guy !

My best tanks are: IS-3, T-54 mod-1, LTTB and more, I also got a T-10 but I am not the best skilled player with it.

Edited by Coma_IL, 05 August 2017 - 12:21 PM.

Schmargendorf #2 Posted 04 August 2017 - 08:40 AM

Private

• Player
  • 13646 battles
  • [BC28] BC28
PM sent, looking forward to your reply!

StinkyStonky #3 Posted 04 August 2017 - 10:29 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26982 battles
  • [H5VOC] H5VOC

Hi Coma,

with your low number of battles I would recommend WOT-UNI or one of the Havok clans (Havok, H2vok, H3vok, H4vok, H5vok).

They all have lots of people on TS ... ALL THE TIME and as we all share the same TS server it's quite common for players in any of those clans to play in the teams (team battles and skirmishes) of the other clans.

One benefit of WOT-UNI is that they have lots of low battle players and they do lots of training ... so they will make you better in Randoms as well as team battles.

Coma_IL #4 Posted 04 August 2017 - 09:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10282 battles
  • [H5VOC] H5VOC
Thanks a lot everyone, StinkyStonky, I have chosen Havoc3 or as you call it H3voc, I hope you guys accept me.
It does seem like H3voc is a very active clan, I do hope you guys really get on TS.

I will update this post later.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users