War Games Sat 5th August - Legionnaires

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Dr_ownape #1 Posted 05 August 2017 - 02:22 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 41875 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

So i posted this int he correct place and, shocker, it has received zero views. So i'm posting it here too.

Tonight is a tourney for clan SH:

https://worldoftanks...chedule-august/

and i guess a number of clans are taking part for the gold etc etc. However it's summer and clan participation can be low so you clans may be looking out for legionnaires.

I don't think my clan is taking part and therefore would like to offer my awful team play to other clans that may need an extra hand.

I suppose others could add their availability too??

and clans that are actively taking part and might need a hand??

MIght be useful thread or might be trash but heyho

1ucky #2 Posted 05 August 2017 - 02:46 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 68152 battles
It's all good, I think the Skirmish/Advance gameplay is same as always, you can simply try join in spontaneously as a Legionnaire.
The whole War Games points system runs in the background, on the surface nothing is different from the gameplay we're used to.

Or at least that's how it went last time they tested the thing, couple of weeks ago.
The only difference is that a reward comes in when the competition's over, - keep an eye out on the notifications tab then, so you don't miss it. :)

Edited by 1ucky, 05 August 2017 - 03:33 PM.

HundeWurst #3 Posted 05 August 2017 - 03:26 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 67720 battles
  • [FAME] FAME

I dont know if they finally increased the gold you can earn but if they did not its just not worth it.

Well since you dont have to sign up anywhere its alright. Just play or dont. Whatever you like. But Wargames are not worth it if you have better things to do.

Dr_ownape #4 Posted 05 August 2017 - 04:30 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 41875 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

View PostWunderWurst, on 05 August 2017 - 02:26 PM, said:

I dont know if they finally increased the gold you can earn but if they did not its just not worth it.

Well since you dont have to sign up anywhere its alright. Just play or dont. Whatever you like. But Wargames are not worth it if you have better things to do.

yeah I haven't played since they changed SH to skill based but it ....seems......to be a short 3 hr tourney and, although I didn't read anything about it, noticed the gold and thought it might be something different from normal advances. 

and now I'm f2p I'm missing gold :(

Igor_BL #5 Posted 05 August 2017 - 05:18 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 37459 battles
I like playing SH or Advance, any format. even tier6... Play it a lot like a legioner...
But that anoying "waiting" after you leave one detachment... sometimes, it is just too long. almost a minute, after you leave one detachment, and then conect to another...

WindSplitter1 #6 Posted 05 August 2017 - 07:46 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 15490 battles

Tier VI SH <3

I like to be legionnaire, since most clans that would otherwise accept me quickly do so. This was a good idea IMO

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users