team dmg rage.

TK BAN

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

qdly #1 Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 41358 battles

Just another topic about broken tk system. Maybe if there is whole page of those some1 from wg will notice... not like i do belive in that but hey...

So here is todays story, iv played 3 games total, one without any incident. In 2nd one as top tier med in 3:5:7 system on t10, iv got hit in the [edited] ~25sec after battle start, by my teammate with 3k wn8 in his Type4. Iv went spotting, but thanks to his juicy hit for 1k of he damage + modules didn't make it to cover and died 5 sec after.

3th game of got hit by friendly t49, for only 1.1k, destroying half of my modules and crew, becouse he didn't liked fact i went in front of him running after last few kills on map.

another example on that topic is a bit older, from ranked battle, where friendly arty decided he doesn't like me camping in strv, so he oneshoot me for 1400+hp that i had left

ofc as it was _only_ one hit, in those examples so they didn't turn blue, not to mention getting banned. Current TK system just allows for 1 free shoot on ally in every game, as they are not calculated in between games, and if by any chance you have high cal he shells, well, that even better, as probably person you will shoot wont even be able to respond.

there is cash fine, ofc, but while it used to be 4x higher for dmg dealer then sum recived by victim, its not any longer, paying 20k for 1k dmg, well, not big barrier to stop that kind of behavior.

so, based on the fact we have more and more troll cannons comming to game recently, and it seems much more friendly fire those days, maybe, just maybe, spend a lil' bit of ur precious time and resourcess, and god damn it, try to actually make it not worth to kill ur own team?! rise that fine for dmg back to x4 or even higher, to x10 or whatever, make those shoots persistant over battles, do whatever. its rly hard to get banned becouse of bad rng, and its rly hard to dodge around TK system making ur own teammates live much less pleasent.

jimbobjammybob #2 Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:46 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 618 battles
  • [TH1NK] TH1NK
TLDR: reported for non-constructive post.

SABAOTH #3 Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:48 PM

Major

• Player
  • 36793 battles
  • [-133-] -133-

Shirt happens... expecially if you work outside in crowded area you can expect some coffee poured on it.

To be banned for that would be too much. :coin:

Yakito #4 Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:49 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18872 battles

Maybe you were on his blacklist? I've never been shot like that.

I do have a blacklist like that though...

Balc0ra #5 Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:54 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66256 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Postqdly, on 08 August 2017 - 02:51 PM, said:

ofc as it was _only_ one hit, in those examples so they didn't turn blue, not to mention getting banned. Current TK system just allows for 1 free shoot on ally in every game, as they are not calculated in between games.

They do. I'm sure you have seen others turn blue for simply bumping into someone when driving out of cap, or for 1 shot only. If they do it once and no more. System won't care as their friendly to enemy damage threshold goes down again. If they keep doing it once pr game constantly, it will just keep going up. So at some point if they are repeat offenders, they will turn blue for 1 shot. Or get blue and insta banned with no warning. Even on a zero damage critical track hit.... as they count to.

Don't believe me? Try it. I'll guarantee you will be blue by the 3th or 4th game.

Edited by Balc0ra, 08 August 2017 - 03:56 PM.

Dundato #6 Posted 08 August 2017 - 06:46 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26302 battles
A get shot at everygame. Only way to make credits these days

laulaur #7 Posted 08 August 2017 - 07:08 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 46604 battles
  • [BLAUR] BLAUR

View Postqdly, on 08 August 2017 - 01:51 PM, said:

So here is todays story, iv played 3 games total, one without any incident. In 2nd one as top tier med in 3:5:7 system on t10, iv got hit in the [edited] ~25sec after battle start, by my teammate with 3k wn8 in his Type4. Iv went spotting, but thanks to his juicy hit for 1k of he damage + modules didn't make it to cover and died 5 sec after.

3th game of got hit by friendly t49, for only 1.1k, destroying half of my modules and crew, becouse he didn't liked fact i went in front of him running after last few kills on map.

another example on that topic is a bit older, from ranked battle, where friendly arty decided he doesn't like me camping in strv, so he oneshoot me for 1400+hp that i had left

You got shot in 2 of 3 games at the beginning for no reason? I never experienced something like this, and i am a pretty 'toxic' player.

I guess you are on many people blacklists ? :unsure:

View PostDundato, on 08 August 2017 - 05:46 PM, said:

A get shot at everygame. Only way to make credits these days

I hope you are joking.

DuncaN_101 #8 Posted 08 August 2017 - 07:14 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 53219 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

i see QP liked this post ... nuff said

Homer_J #9 Posted 08 August 2017 - 07:33 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28692 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postqdly, on 08 August 2017 - 02:51 PM, said:

Current TK system just allows for 1 free shoot on ally in every game, as they are not calculated in between games, 

Go for it if you believe that but do come back and tell us how long your ban is for.

WotPizza #10 Posted 08 August 2017 - 07:58 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 24361 battles
  • [P1XEL] P1XEL
Death to smurfs!! They should ban people for 4 weeks and if after that they still are smurfs ban the ip adress and the account. Surely they cant afford another computer that fast so that would remove most toxic players.

Dundato #11 Posted 08 August 2017 - 08:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26302 battles

View PostWotPizza, on 08 August 2017 - 06:58 PM, said:

Death to smurfs!! They should ban people for 4 weeks and if after that they still are smurfs ban the ip adress and the account. Surely they cant afford another computer that fast so that would remove most toxic players.

Why would they need a new pc?

STRAPATONI #12 Posted 08 August 2017 - 09:05 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 23281 battles
  • [0-M-J] 0-M-J

the battles these days are for animels, i think its WG fault.

players are aggressive trying to make as much damage as they can in any cost, and now with the marathon

it getting worst.

but i have a quation for you?

why you consider a team damager (without no reason) more problematic than someone that give you a little push

when you aim on target, and then to make you miss the shot, just to take the damage?

sorry but this one will get from me twice shot in cost of blue.

Dundato #13 Posted 08 August 2017 - 10:03 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26302 battles

View PostSTRAPATONI, on 08 August 2017 - 08:05 PM, said:

the battles these days are for animels, i think its WG fault.

players are aggressive trying to make as much damage as they can in any cost, and now with the marathon

it getting worst.

but i have a quation for you?

why you consider a team damager (without no reason) more problematic than someone that give you a little push

when you aim on target, and then to make you miss the shot, just to take the damage?

sorry but this one will get from me twice shot in cost of blue.

Yea that is more annoying than getting shot at. I try to move away from them buggers or folk pushing u out the to get ur spot.

Slind #14 Posted 08 August 2017 - 11:23 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 51962 battles
WG knows this and they don't care. The auto report system is perfect. I got TKd by KV-2 because he missed one shot when I accidentally drove onto him while he was aiming and his game was ruined. I made him miss one shot while going into hull down with my T25/2 so he had to TK me and after that blame me for losing the battle. Me, being hull down fighting two enemy medium tanks what were in the open, ruined the battle. Not him, who derped me, no it was not his fault we lost that flank because he couldn't fight two tanks at the same time because of that reload. So these things happen and WG couldn't care less because their object is to keep the game fun and competitive and fair for everyone.

Also tagged with TK BAN

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users