Jump to content


Cheater reports


  • Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Noivilbo #1 Posted 10 August 2017 - 08:35 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 13100 battles
  • 198
  • [PR_PH] PR_PH
  • Member since:
    11-12-2012

Where do we send replays with possible aimbotters to? Any links please? 

 

Cheers



Drone81 #2 Posted 10 August 2017 - 08:38 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 20175 battles
  • 89
  • [1VTD] 1VTD
  • Member since:
    06-23-2011
create a ticket on the support page

SABAOTH #3 Posted 10 August 2017 - 08:38 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 36420 battles
  • 2,908
  • [-133-] -133-
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011

View PostNoivilbo, on 10 August 2017 - 08:35 AM, said:

Where do we send replays with possible aimbotters to? Any links please? 

 

Cheers

 

Youtubers might have a look.

 

Wargaming does not care. So save your time. :girl:



an0ther #4 Posted 10 August 2017 - 08:45 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 30922 battles
  • 1,680
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    06-15-2011
Everything is taken care by automatic systems. Don't waste your time by making tickets. 

ZlatanArKung #5 Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:00 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 1529 battles
  • 5,112
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014
Support doesn't care about replays with obvious aimbotters. Since WGs 'automated system' is perfect.

Jigabachi #6 Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:18 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17753 battles
  • 17,666
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011
They don't care about obvious and definite cheaters, so they'll care even less about possible cheaters.
I'd also like to mention that you already started two threads of this kind, of which one at least turned out to be obvious nonsense.

Noivilbo #7 Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:44 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 13100 battles
  • 198
  • [PR_PH] PR_PH
  • Member since:
    11-12-2012

View PostJigabachi, on 10 August 2017 - 10:18 AM, said:

They don't care about obvious and definite cheaters, so they'll care even less about possible cheaters.
I'd also like to mention that you already started two threads of this kind, of which one at least turned out to be obvious nonsense.

 

I never post nonsense my friend.

GanSolo #8 Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:45 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 7973 battles
  • 178
  • Member since:
    07-09-2016
upload it to the wotreplays. Wotreplays has now automatic tool to upload it to youtube. Then share the replay here, but not the video. If it really includes cheating. Nowadays abusing bush mechanics counts as cheating among many

Slyspy #9 Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:00 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 14169 battles
  • 16,340
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

View PostGanSolo, on 10 August 2017 - 09:45 AM, said:

upload it to the wotreplays. Wotreplays has now automatic tool to upload it to youtube. Then share the replay here, but not the video. If it really includes cheating. Nowadays abusing bush mechanics counts as cheating among many

 

Fixed it for you. 



Echotun #10 Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:42 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 19674 battles
  • 383
  • [FA-1] FA-1
  • Member since:
    03-15-2015

View PostGanSolo, on 10 August 2017 - 09:45 AM, said:

upload it to the wotreplays. Wotreplays has now automatic tool to upload it to youtube. Then share the replay here, but not the video. If it really includes cheating. Nowadays abusing bush mechanics counts as cheating among many

 

Edited are you talking about?

 

I can only assume you mean using bushes to avoid getting spottet. Id say only someone completely Edited would look at that as cheating. WG even teaches the mechanic in their tutorial video :)

 

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks and swearing 


Edited by VMX, 10 August 2017 - 10:47 AM.


Phobos4321 #11 Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:53 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 42846 battles
  • 7,835
  • Member since:
    09-27-2011

so and how do you know a aimbot was used ?

 

do you know where the other aimed? know his rng ? 

 

just the fact that a weakspot was hit doesnt mean any mod was involved 

 

just by observing other players its nearly impossible to tell if a aimbot was used. 

most players got caught with distributing their own replay to prove them cheating.

with stuff like looking in a complete differnt direction than shooting, locking in tanks behind cover etc. 

 

thought there are ppl dumb enough to show of these proves of themself cheating (we got such a smart one on this forum - he was banned for aimbotting before, than he comes around after his ban complaining about the bad cheaters posting the replay- still only showing him using a aimbot)  



Stat_Padder #12 Posted 10 August 2017 - 11:01 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 37084 battles
  • 542
  • Member since:
    04-29-2011
He's blaming his low win-rate to aim-botters yet "again" :child:

1ucky #13 Posted 10 August 2017 - 11:15 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 67509 battles
  • 451
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013
i's getz hitz by aimbott al time ... u know s bott coz allways hit ... lik in rl u get hitt in ballz u know they use aimbot ... 1 time ok 2 times u know aimbott ... i's loggicall ... coz how they hits somthin so small ???? makes no sense widdout aimbott ... if get hit 3 times i calls support ... [edited] WG !!!!1

Jigabachi #14 Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:13 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17753 battles
  • 17,666
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View PostNoivilbo, on 10 August 2017 - 09:44 AM, said:

I never post nonsense my friend.

You just did.



sniperuman #15 Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:23 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 32094 battles
  • 140
  • Member since:
    10-19-2013

View Post1ucky, on 10 August 2017 - 11:15 AM, said:

i's getz hitz by aimbott al time ... u know s bott coz allways hit ... lik in rl u get hitt in ballz u know they use aimbot ... 1 time ok 2 times u know aimbott ... i's loggicall ... coz how they hits somthin so small ???? makes no sense widdout aimbott ... if get hit 3 times i calls support ... [edited] WG !!!!1

 

No aimbots or bots in this game man , read Ritas article and u will understand that there isn't such a thing in WOT , https://ritastatusreport.live , WG focus in real problem like climbing in Mines to give maps more variety of gameplay.

 

Btw Rita Sobral was ( i don't think she still is) a CC (Commmunity Contributor) for WOT so her article doesn't mean too much


Edited by sniperuman, 10 August 2017 - 01:32 PM.


CptBarney #16 Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:24 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 18915 battles
  • 3,919
  • [-WR--] -WR--
  • Member since:
    12-09-2013

View PostEchotun, on 10 August 2017 - 09:42 AM, said:

 

Edited are you talking about?

 

I can only assume you mean using bushes to avoid getting spottet. Id say only someone completely Edited would look at that as cheating. WG even teaches the mechanic in their tutorial video :)

 

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks and swearing 

 

 

apparently your so dumb you can't see that the comment was sarcasm.



GanSolo #17 Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:35 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 7973 battles
  • 178
  • Member since:
    07-09-2016

View PostCptBarney, on 10 August 2017 - 02:24 PM, said:

 

 

apparently your so dumb you can't see that the comment was sarcasm.

 

was too lazy to answer this...

Tigerfish_Torpedo #18 Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:08 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 24766 battles
  • 50
  • [T0MS] T0MS
  • Member since:
    10-08-2013

If every sore loser that ever screamed "cheat!" sent a report and replay to WG, they'd never have any time for anything else.

 

May I suggest you just suck up the loss, complain about the player in game, and move on?



Cobra6 #19 Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:14 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16295 battles
  • 15,018
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

Wargaming has their automated system that doesn't work, support will ignore your ticket "because they have an automated system" so you can't report it.

 

Your only hope is to send it to a Youtuber.

 

Cobra 6



sniperuman #20 Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:15 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 32094 battles
  • 140
  • Member since:
    10-19-2013

They don't see replay , they have an automatic system that peaks cheaters. This system must work very efficient because i see players with hit ratio over 70% , also u can read Rita Sobral article about this matter https://ritastatusreport.live .

 

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users