E75 Credit

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

volleytisch #1 Posted 10 August 2017 - 06:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4771 battles

Hello together,

my income with the E75 is most of the times negative when I am in the winning team. Most recently I did not even played that bad, made more damage than my own HP, 6 of 7 shots made damage, the other one did not go through the hull, and I was ranked 6th by XP after the macht. However I still had to pay more than 2000 CP.

I know that I am not the best player, especially with the E75, but I do not play that often, either. Nevertheless, I do not know what I have to do to earn CP with this tank. Do you only earn CP if you rank like 3rd or better. Is that really the goal? In my opinion that is not balanced well.

Thank you for your answers!

TungstenHitman #2 Posted 10 August 2017 - 06:56 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18619 battles
  • [TKSV] TKSV
Tends to happen when you lose

unhappy_bunny #3 Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:10 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17409 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

You need to be really good, don't fire prem ammo, don't die. Remember, you are not meant to make profit at T9/10. You are supposed to fund your higher tiers by playing mid tiers.

If everyone made profits at high tiers, many wouldn't bother to play lower tiers and then those tiers would die out. 

The other question you should ask yourself, is are you really ready for high tiers? Can you hold your own and contribute to the team? Or should you be honing your skills in mid tiers?

OK, thats 3 questions you should ask yourself.

DuncaN_101 #4 Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:11 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 51842 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
Then you are doing it wrong most likely

iztok #5 Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:16 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 35163 battles

> E75 credit income mostly negative

Welcome to the high-tier economy. 'Made to frustrate'tm you.

Edited by iztok, 10 August 2017 - 07:18 PM.

Slyspy #6 Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:27 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 14169 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postvolleytisch, on 10 August 2017 - 06:53 PM, said:

Hello together,

my income with the E75 is most of the times negative when I am in the winning team. Most recently I did not even played that bad, made more damage than my own HP, 6 of 7 shots made damage, the other one did not go through the hull, and I was ranked 6th by XP after the macht. However I still had to pay more than 2000 CP.

I know that I am not the best player, especially with the E75, but I do not play that often, either. Nevertheless, I do not know what I have to do to earn CP with this tank. Do you only earn CP if you rank like 3rd or better. Is that really the goal? In my opinion that is not balanced well.

You aren't a very good player. At high tiers you will not be able to earn credits.

Nazgarth #7 Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:32 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27863 battles

Hello together,

The first thing you must admit to yourself is that you, in reality, do about 1 and a half shots of damage per game in the E75. Not 6 or 7.

Lycopersicon #8 Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:32 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 10537 battles
It is tier 9,  it is supposed to go negative most of the time.

Balc0ra #9 Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:40 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 62764 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

my income with the E75 is most of the times negative when I am in the winning team

Tier 9 is not the place to farm credits. Just like any online game with currency. It has it's own set of economy ideas. And normal tier 8+ is not meant to be credit farmers. Several valid reasons as to why. But one of them is to spread the population. As in you have to play lower down to get income or upkeep more so then at tier 8+. Most free players have a tier 5 or 6 to do so with. The cheaper it is to run, the better. As I have 2 mates that play the Cromwell for income, or any mid tier premium they have gotten for free. As 90% of the current population got the T-34-85M I'm sure.

recently I did not even played that bad, made more damage than my own HP, 6 of 7 shots made damage, the other one did not go through the hull, and I was ranked 6th by XP after the macht. However I still had to pay more than 2000 CP.

It's not just how many rounds that hit and do damage. It's equally important how many shots don't do damage. As hit's and damage = credits. Bounces and misses = loss of credits. Even more so if you get taken out, as high tier HT's are not cheap to repair. So even if you win, and you do more then 2K of damage. Repair and missed shots will drag you down. It's not impossible to make a profit on a tier 9/10. But then you need to go for the 3500 damage mark or higher, and have a high hit rate etc.

volleytisch #10 Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4771 battles

Well, first thank you for your answers!

I completely know that I am not a very good, probably not even a good player and I also know that I have not played good at all with the E75. I am not wondering that I do not earn money when I loose or when I win and have not really contributed to the team's win.

This time however, I thought that I played like a moderate match, because I thought I helped my team win thus I should get at least enough money to repair and refill my tank. That is the thing I am wondering about.

I agree with you that I should defenitly learn how to play at this thigh tier.

And I understand the idea to keep players playing with their mid tier tanks. It is acctually more fun, too, at least with the Germans because most of these tanks did really exist, not like the E75 and so.

Balc0ra #11 Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:45 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 62764 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
Edit: For some reason I did a double post with a few min intervals.

Edited by Balc0ra, 10 August 2017 - 07:46 PM.

Phobos4321 #12 Posted 10 August 2017 - 08:53 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 42812 battles

why rushing ? with not even 4k battles you need to drive a t9 tank ?

500 battles more and you see that the E100 is even more expensive to operate ?

there are options to reduce the running costs like :

not running premium comsumables

not shot premium rounds

suffering as few damage as possible

hit your shots

spot for yourself ...

but even that few points contradicts each other

getting close you might not be able to avoid damage, while staying back it would be unlikely you spot for yourself and so share 50% exp&crds with the actual spotter

so what you need is experience   to decide what to do and when

but basically this might be collected with less costs/pain if you try it at T6/7

without premium account it will be hard for most players to operate tanks after t8 in the green zone

lord_chipmonk #13 Posted 10 August 2017 - 11:51 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 32183 battles
  • [-HOW-] -HOW-

Seems relevant so I'll leave this here. 

Spoiler

It is generally difficult to make a profit in higher tiers though. 

lmperfection #14 Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:01 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 17812 battles
  • [LGACY] LGACY

6/7 shots of damage a game is either 1,920-3,290 dmg per game. (using both the 10.5cm and the 12.8cm) You do 600 dmg per game which considering you have >50 battles you are using the 10.5 you do 2shots per battle.

You will always lose credits if you're dieing every battle and doing 600dmg. 

RockyRoller #15 Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:25 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 28259 battles
  • [NR-NS] NR-NS
You need to make more shots doing damage, earn medals etc etc just like you did in the lower tiers, except you must do it more and be in the top few rather than lower majority. You need to platoon with equally skilled clan members, use reserves, every legal credit making advantage you can use. The best guide is all the WoT videos out there. It might force you to change the way you play but that is the price to pay. 

lafeel #16 Posted 11 August 2017 - 01:32 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 4964 battles
  • [LAFIE] LAFIE
Shoot less apcr and/or don't use premium consumables. Failing that just git good™

Plasma_Fire #17 Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:07 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19366 battles

Cant honesly say Ive noticed what the credit income is on the higher tier tanks. I remember a long long time ago when I upgraded my Tiger E for a Tiger B I noticed that instead of making credits on games I was losing them, most especially when you get damaged.
For the past 5 years or more Ive played tier 8+ without considering income from them.

Ways to make credits tier 8+ is to spend some cash on a Prem tank (losers option, it is just paying to remove an integral part of the game), Dont take damage as its the damage that costs most of your credits, dont take shots on low HP tanks as the cost of the shell is greater than the income because income is based on HP depleting damage.

Oh and the best piece of advice I can give is ignore the guys telling you to just get better at playing the tank. It doesnt really work, tier 9 will almost always lose credits. I doubt there is anybody who can actually show rather than say that they consistently gain an appreciable amount of credits with an E75.

I would need to see proof of it, and not just a dozen games over a matter of weeks either.

Edited by Plasma_Fire, 11 August 2017 - 05:11 AM.

HunterXHunter8 #18 Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:46 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 33071 battles

View PostSlyspy, on 10 August 2017 - 07:27 PM, said:

You aren't a very good player. At high tiers you will not be able to earn credits.

he's a new player so hop off you wanna be unicum 

1ucky #19 Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:03 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 67509 battles
Try pen more shots, and also win more, and die/lose less.
(Winning gives a credit bonus too, some people don't know that.)
GL

Chopchopchop #20 Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:11 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 52002 battles
  • [IDI0T] IDI0T

View Postvolleytisch, on 10 August 2017 - 06:45 PM, said:

Well, first thank you for your answers!

I completely know that I am not a very good, probably not even a good player and I also know that I have not played good at all with the E75. I am not wondering that I do not earn money when I loose or when I win and have not really contributed to the team's win.

This time however, I thought that I played like a moderate match, because I thought I helped my team win thus I should get at least enough money to repair and refill my tank. That is the thing I am wondering about.

I agree with you that I should defenitly learn how to play at this thigh tier.

And I understand the idea to keep players playing with their mid tier tanks. It is acctually more fun, too, at least with the Germans because most of these tanks did really exist, not like the E75 and so.

First of all what consumables did you used in the game, I do notice the new arty make me use more consumables. The large packs are not cheap, if you have used any in that game That will be 20k, they alone can cost you 60k in total. How many pen shot you do in game? Being a heavy tank, you are looking at trade shots against other heavies, and your shots need to do damage, again if you used "gold ammo" that would add a high cost. The end game repair is another cost.  Those are the area you have to look at how not to spend too much credits in a game.

German tanks are not the most newer players friendly. Try this, use only small consumables, always put your consumables on the same key with all tanks. Put in 5 gold ammo max per game, only use if need. Aim ( for German gun) 1 to 1.5 second longer, to make the shot count, you want to hit and damage. While you are reloading watch who is shooting at you and try to make them miss, move around don't give them you weak spots. Don't be alone, always go with other heavies.

I am on 11 tier 9s now, I don't think I make credits with them with no premium account. My credits is not draining like crazy.

I often being told I have no idea about this game, and I am an idiot. So if an idiot like me can manage it, sure you can. 

Also tagged with E75, Credit

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users