RNG rng matchmaking MM random

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Zhaon #21 Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:58 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 2125 battles
  • [-WBZ-] -WBZ-

i tend to believe that there's 'something in the middle'..

let me tell you a true story wich happened to me many,many times and i truly believe that happen to you aswell... i had in my team a lot of garbage players (they are a lot in this game) and some decent players (green,blue - btw i'm not using XVM at all,but i checked after this kind of battles every player) and we fought vs red and orange (to call them on colors) but they had a super unicum :) ...

i carry the game along with those players like a crazy and we had 8-3 score if i'm not wrong,when we died,rest of the team lost the game and the super unicum didn't do almost anything in enemy team but he was alive at the end.

You know what i think? Players that play the game without premium account (players with garbage stats) have less winrate while a super unicum (premium account all day long,show me a super unicum that don't use premium account... ) has way more winrate and he don't even need to play. I'm 200% sure that what happen to me sometimes because it wasn't only once,it happen to you aswell by losing "easy wins" in the last moments.

People will say "Aaaaaa but a super unicum it's very usefull in his team" - Bullsh^t ,he is playing to keep his stats up,he play for himself,but sometimes not at all and he still win!!! Wargaming need this players... after 4 years of this game,i tend that RNG is bad for many of us but very good for special players. 

Edited by Zhaon, 11 August 2017 - 01:02 PM.

jabster #22 Posted 11 August 2017 - 01:26 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12168 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostZhaon, on 11 August 2017 - 11:58 AM, said:

i tend to believe that there's 'something in the middle'..

let me tell you a true story wich happened to me many,many times and i truly believe that happen to you aswell... i had in my team a lot of garbage players (they are a lot in this game) and some decent players (green,blue - btw i'm not using XVM at all,but i checked after this kind of battles every player) and we fought vs red and orange (to call them on colors) but they had a super unicum :) ...

i carry the game along with those players like a crazy and we had 8-3 score if i'm not wrong,when we died,rest of the team lost the game and the super unicum didn't do almost anything in enemy team but he was alive at the end.

You know what i think? Players that play the game without premium account (players with garbage stats) have less winrate while a super unicum (premium account all day long,show me a super unicum that don't use premium account... ) has way more winrate and he don't even need to play. I'm 200% sure that what happen to me sometimes because it wasn't only once,it happen to you aswell by losing "easy wins" in the last moments.

People will say "Aaaaaa but a super unicum it's very usefull in his team" - Bullsh^t ,he is playing to keep his stats up,he play for himself,but sometimes not at all and he still win!!! Wargaming need this players... after 4 years of this game,i tend that RNG is bad for many of us but very good for special players. 

Alternatively they may just be better at the game than you.

CmdRatScabies #23 Posted 11 August 2017 - 01:32 PM

Major

• Player
  • 31063 battles

View PostZhaon, on 11 August 2017 - 12:58 PM, said:

Does it rain because you get wet or do you get wet because it rains?

DracheimFlug #24 Posted 11 August 2017 - 02:38 PM

Major

• Player
  • 6116 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 11 August 2017 - 12:42 AM, said:

And your whole life was decided before you were born so don;t bother trying at work or school.

Have a nice day.

Unless of course he is predestined to try at work or school. If predestination exists, then neither your advice nor my reply thereto matter at all. :unsure:

Come to think of it, they don't really matter much regardless :amazed:

Merton15 #25 Posted 11 August 2017 - 03:08 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 11814 battles

View PostPowJay, on 11 August 2017 - 10:28 AM, said:

RNG brings some balance to the game. Without it, every unicum would pen every weakspot every time and noobs would aim at armour strong points and never do anything because it would always hit the strong point.

RNG saved my life and the battle once when I shot in the general direction of an approaching AMX ELC bis and tracked him- turning him sideways and unable to shoot. I was an easy 1-shot kill. Without RNG, I would have either damaged him and died, or missed altogether.

Just one example that I clearly recall.

And an S35 Bathtub (56mm frontal armour) bounced a shot at 100m by my OI Exp (175mm pen). Cuts both ways OP. Oh and I have a premium account. This shouldn't have happened, can I sue?

Merton15 #26 Posted 11 August 2017 - 03:09 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 11814 battles

View PostPowJay, on 11 August 2017 - 10:28 AM, said:

RNG brings some balance to the game. Without it, every unicum would pen every weakspot every time and noobs would aim at armour strong points and never do anything because it would always hit the strong point.

RNG saved my life and the battle once when I shot in the general direction of an approaching AMX ELC bis and tracked him- turning him sideways and unable to shoot. I was an easy 1-shot kill. Without RNG, I would have either damaged him and died, or missed altogether.

Just one example that I clearly recall.

And an S35 Bathtub (56mm frontal armour) bounced a shot at 100m by my OI Exp (175mm pen). Cuts both ways OP. Oh and I have a premium account. This shouldn't have happened, can I sue?

Homer_J #27 Posted 11 August 2017 - 07:15 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 25881 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostZhaon, on 11 August 2017 - 12:58 PM, said:

You know what i think? Players that play the game without premium account (players with garbage stats) have less winrate while a super unicum (premium account all day long,show me a super unicum that don't use premium account... ) has way more winrate and he don't even need to play.

You are right!  I tried not playing the other day and guess what? 100% win rate and my WN8 was immeasurable. :trollface:

Also tagged with RNG, rng, matchmaking, MM, random

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users