Personal missions tank rewards after reroll

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Zhaon #1 Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:25 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 2639 battles

Hey guys,

I have 27k battles and very low stats for this kind of number of battles and this is because we all know that a new player in WoT is a "noob and don't have any clue about the game. 

I'm thinking seriously to reroll my account and take the game more seriously because i didn't spent real money in the past at all. I do love the game but i played the game solo almost all my time. 

I do know that the recent wn8 it's probably lower than my overall at the moment,this is because i'm grinding Foch 155 to get it as a special vehicle and i'm pretty sh^t by playing non-tureted tanks,but in special i'm over 3.5k wn8 on recents,when i started the grind to Foch 155 i was 3.600 wn8... 

There are a lot of reasons that make me to not reroll but the most important is my progress for personal missions and the tanks rewards (Stug IV,T55A,T28 Concept,T55A) more for the tier 9 and 10.. I got the T55A and i worked very much for Object 260 aswell,solo if you believe of not (dynamic platoons when needed). I need only one personal mission to get the Object 260 and that is the SPG-15 but the mission is purely broken right now. Btw you can leave your opinion on this topic : http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

I have TD-15 done but without honors and i will try for sure to finish the mission so i can get the Object 260 because i need only 1 commendation and all i need is to finish either SPG-15 for 4 commendations (without honors) or try again TD-15 with honors to get the last commendation.

The reason for this ticket is a question for all of you guys and the question is: Do i keep after reroll the premium vehicles earned from personal missions campaigns? And the reason of asking this it's because Wargaming Customer Support (the answers are split and i'm confuse) say that only "special vehicles  like clan wars reward tanks and premium ones" will remain after reroll but looking on google i found some players that actually are with this tanks in their garages after the rerolls. And i have the proof aswell right here:

Looking at this video on youtube (i don't understand this language but look at the min 8:00) i saw that he has T55A after rerolling. 

How is that possible? It's an exception for some players to leave those tanks in the garage after reroll? Do i have to pay more money to be an exception? Can someone please confirm me or make me understand why some players keep those tanks and some not? I heard and read that even Object 260 has left in some garages after rerolling. 

Thank you and all the best !

Edited by Zhaon, 12 August 2017 - 04:31 PM.

clixor #2 Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:06 PM

Major

• Player
  • 49633 battles

Nope, you don't keep PM tanks, the upside is you can get all those credits etc. again which may help a lot when you reroll.

Looking at your profile though, you seem to do pretty ok in your tier10s, but low win8. And even your last 1000 is more than your recent so you have to ask yourself if rerolling is really going to help you that much. Just get even better and your wr/win8 will rise in time, and as it's no race against the clock you have all the time in the world.

Zhaon #3 Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:13 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 2639 battles

View Postclixor, on 12 August 2017 - 06:06 PM, said:

Nope, you don't keep PM tanks, the upside is you can get all those credits etc. again which may help a lot when you reroll.

Looking at your profile though, you seem to do pretty ok in your tier10s, but low win8. And even your last 1000 is more than your recent so you have to ask yourself if rerolling is really going to help you that much. Just get even better and your wr/win8 will rise in time, and as it's no race against the clock you have all the time in the world.

Thank you for the reply. But my question was,how the hell some players keep those tanks after reroll? Does WG understand that everyone of us work a lot to get those tanks and some of them keep them after reroll and some not? Is it fair for everyone? Do we have to pay or something? Btw i don't know if you read everything but my normal recent gameplay it's over 3.5k wn8,my actual recent it's because i'm grinding to the Foch 155 and i suck in non tureted tanks.

Edited by Zhaon, 12 August 2017 - 05:16 PM.

ExclamationMark #4 Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:17 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 16679 battles
Why would you reroll when your recents are at the same level as your overalls? :teethhappy:

SABAOTH #5 Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:18 PM

Major

• Player
  • 36420 battles
  • [-133-] -133-
What's the point to reset the account anyway? :amazed:

Zhaon #6 Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:32 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 2639 battles
If i reroll or not,it's my decision,my time,my work etc.. :) please read what is my question and try to answer me friendly if you know something or not... thank you!

sokolicc #7 Posted 13 August 2017 - 01:02 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 20851 battles

View PostZhaon, on 12 August 2017 - 05:32 PM, said:

If i reroll or not,it's my decision,my time,my work etc.. :) please read what is my question and try to answer me friendly if you know something or not... thank you!

Don't know if you will have that tanks after (seems logical you loose stug, htc, t55a and obj 260 because you will reset missions too, and all crew including girls) but i need to tell you something.
Your stats are kinda OK. You are blue, that's enough, you are one of better players on server and i would like to have you in my team. 
Looking at your current stats and recents i doubt you will benefit a lot after rerol. 
Rerol have point if you have 4-5k recent and sub-2k overall, so you will be deep purple ( :D ) after rerol.

And if you rerol, you are fkin masochist!

Good luck, see you on battlefield! :)

Edited by sokolicc, 13 August 2017 - 01:03 AM.

Spurtung #8 Posted 13 August 2017 - 01:12 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 60179 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

You can always grind credits.

You can always grind XP to unlock lines until tier 10.

But losing all the progression of crews when rerolling? Naaa, never worth it. No matter the reason.

If for recruitment, any decent clan will look for recent results anyway, not overalls.

Edited by Spurtung, 13 August 2017 - 01:14 AM.

lord_chipmonk #9 Posted 13 August 2017 - 01:16 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 32183 battles
  • [-HOW-] -HOW-

View PostZhaon, on 12 August 2017 - 04:25 PM, said:

There are a lot of reasons that make me to not reroll. 

So why re-roll then? I know it isn't the question you are asking but I don't understand why you'd bother. Yes it is your decision, blah blah blah, but why waste 27k battles worth of progress? Either way, here is all the info: 

https://eu.wargaming...kb/articles/313

To highlight a couple of bits:

If you would like to reset your game account, the following will be erased:

• All purchases done with credits (tech tree vehicles, modules, etc).
  • All research performed in the Tech tree.
  • All the statistical data of the account (Kill ratio, damage ratio, etc).
  • All the crew members.
  • All experience (including Free EXP) and credits.
  • All mission progress including reward tanks from the Personal Missions.
  • All non-premium camouflages.
  • Camouflages for non-premium tanks.
  • Premium camouflages for premium vehicles that aren't currently selected.
  • Bonds from ranked battles.

Additionally, be aware of this: 

We would like to inform you that due to ongoing technical issues, account wipe procedure will not reset all account stats shown on your profile. This might also affect your stats on other 3rd party websites and/or modifications. We are currently working on a solution but we are not able to promise you an exact date at the moment and the fix on the stats can take longer than expected.

Therefore, if you still would like to have your account wiped, please provide us with your confirmation that you understand and accept that account wipe procedure may cause stats issues on your profile. We will update this message once the problem is completely fixed.

So, if you are wiping your account for stat related reasons, it might not currently achieve what you want it to. No idea. But, yes you lose your personal mission tanks, no idea how anyone would keep them after a wipe. 

Edit: If the reason for re-rolling is to get into a clan, any clan worth their salt will immediately see it is a reroll account and expect higher stats accordingly I expect. 

Edited by lord_chipmonk, 13 August 2017 - 01:18 AM.

gullungen #10 Posted 13 August 2017 - 01:55 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 24465 battles
  • [NTRS] NTRS

Without reading everything, because i dont really care as it will be your time wasted, but im going to say 1 thing.

Why reroll when you got 1.7k wn8... Yeah its not 3.5k, but still very good

uglycousin #11 Posted 13 August 2017 - 06:44 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 42641 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK

Don't reroll man. You will have to go through the same grinds all over again. Grinding tanks, grinding crew XP, grinding credits, you have to go grind those PMs again and again and again and you know how RNG dependant some of them are...

Why put yourself through all that pain just so you have shinier stats? So you can get yolo`ed because of it?

Zhaon #12 Posted 13 August 2017 - 09:26 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 2639 battles

You guys are right in many ways,i agree with you about progress and time etc... i can say thank you from all my heart for giving me this advices,i'm the man that usually don't know what to do,the man who take stupid decisions or sometimes good decisions.

I learned a lot by doing this stupid decisions in my life and that's why i ask you,because i need your advices,but guys,if you read everything,i said twice that my recent stats are normally over 3.5k but i played a lot of french non tureted td's to get the foch 155 and i'm very bad at this kind of tanks,thats way i have lower recents than my overall.

My question was and i repeat again... how the hell is possible that some players who reroll their account.has left T55A in the garage? Look at the video at the min 8 and you will see that the guy has T55A after reroll. I don't think it's fair for everyone. 

I thank you sincerely for all of your awesome advices,deep in my heart i know that it's a waste of time,work and memories to reroll an original account,i consider that playing an original account till the end it's a better accomplishment... 

:medal:

TungstenHitman #13 Posted 13 August 2017 - 09:41 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18677 battles
  • [TKSV] TKSV
I think if I could do it all over again I'd open up an account per nation or an account per tank class instead of cramming it all into one account. I think that way I could concentrate on each class or nation much more efficiently by collecting free PR's for each account with the obvious benefit of each 2hr PR being totally dedicated to one tank or class of tanks without the other tanks losing out since they would be on a separate account with their own PRs etc. Instead of 1 free garage slots I get 1 per account plus the initial 3 day premium account that would, if focused on one line, get probably to tier 7-8 rather quickly. Maybe a nice low tier "just for lols" seal clubbing account etc lol

lord_chipmonk #14 Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:14 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 32183 battles
  • [-HOW-] -HOW-

View PostZhaon, on 13 August 2017 - 09:26 AM, said:

My question was and i repeat again... how the hell is possible that some players who reroll their account.has left T55A in the garage? Look at the video at the min 8 and you will see that the guy has T55A after reroll. I don't think it's fair for everyone. 

The only way I can see is by doing the personal missions again. 

Zhaon #15 Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:18 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 2639 battles

View Postlord_chipmonk, on 13 August 2017 - 12:14 PM, said:

The only way I can see is by doing the personal missions again. 

Look in that video up and you will see that guy has T55A after reroll without doing the personal missions again. :) Minute 8. 

uglycousin #16 Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:21 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 42641 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK
Well, seeing as I have no clue, maybe a reroll who has done the personal missions before rerolling might enlighten us?

Zhaon #17 Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:39 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 2639 battles

View Postuglycousin, on 13 August 2017 - 12:21 PM, said:

Well, seeing as I have no clue, maybe a reroll who has done the personal missions before rerolling might enlighten us?

yeah,this is what i want to know because it's strange... and ofc is not fair for everyone. I worked over 2 years or more to finish the missions since personal missions came out and i'm 1 commendation away from Obj 260. 

THE_JACK_OF_HEARTS #18 Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:08 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9012 battles
  • [CMC3] CMC3
why not just start a new account, nothing is lost, and you still will this one ?.

lord_chipmonk #19 Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:39 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 32183 battles
  • [-HOW-] -HOW-

View PostZhaon, on 13 August 2017 - 11:18 AM, said:

Look in that video up and you will see that guy has T55A after reroll without doing the personal missions again. :) Minute 8. 

Oh, it's a fresh re-roll. Ok. How about messaging that guy then (if you speak the same language)? Aside from that, no idea I am afraid. 

Zhaon #20 Posted 13 August 2017 - 01:13 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 2639 battles

View Postlord_chipmonk, on 13 August 2017 - 01:39 PM, said:

Oh, it's a fresh re-roll. Ok. How about messaging that guy then (if you speak the same language)? Aside from that, no idea I am afraid. 

I'm not speaking his language,i left a comment in his video aswell but no answer... i will try to ask him more on the game! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users