Serious problem with the platoons in the game

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

ValkyrionX #1 Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:42 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 44706 battles

And even today it happens to meet the same *Edited kids in the game. platoon of 3 obj140 have fun to push and shoot in turn without.. none of them become blue since it is not just one to shoot me because they said I was camping..when you have a tank likethe  obj268..surey does not let you stick to a map outdoors and with a td without turret.. sorry i will not link the replay because i do not want to create discomfort to anyone but i would like understand if you can charge the blows made by platoons allied even by one player to all the others so that all three become blue .. you seem like a stupid proposal?

When you say you disable the fire among the allies !!

peace

Edited by Nohe21, 13 August 2017 - 08:45 AM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

sokolicc #2 Posted 13 August 2017 - 01:13 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 24159 battles
  • [GOOFY] GOOFY

View PostValkyrionX, on 12 August 2017 - 06:42 PM, said:

And even today it happens to meet the same stupid kids in the game. platoon of 3 obj140 have fun to push and shoot in turn without.. none of them become blue since it is not just one to shoot me because they said I was camping..when you have a tank likethe  obj268..surey does not let you stick to a map outdoors and with a td without turret.. sorry i will not link the replay because i do not want to create discomfort to anyone but i would like understand if you can charge the blows made by platoons allied even by one player to all the others so that all three become blue .. you seem like a stupid proposal?

When you say you disable the fire among the allies !!

peace

If they disable teamdamage it will really be kid game and idiot-proof. Even if they disable teamdamage (which is unrealistic a loooot) friendly platoon will still be able to push you in front of enemies. That doesn't solve problems. Just severe punishment does.

Edited by sokolicc, 13 August 2017 - 01:13 AM.

anonym_YNch2j0j5oJ9 #3 Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:40 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 0 battles
This isn't the problem. The problem is the bad mm, not u being bad in a tank

Shivvering #4 Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:59 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29746 battles

Some people are just *Edited

I played a t3 battle in a french td last week. Two allied pz1c's decided I'd enjoy the game more if I was flipped on my side for the entire duration. Once they had achieved that, they went to hassle the arty.

No rhyme or reason to it. They are just *Edited.

As WG won't look in to these tickets, they can persist with this behaviour to their hearts content.

Edited by Nohe21, 13 August 2017 - 08:47 AM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

Chopchopchop #5 Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:02 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 52071 battles
  • [IDI0T] IDI0T

They are using the system to bully you.  I won't call them kids, as I do know many adults are just as bad.  

All we can do is hope WG quickly improved the platoon team damage, but you have to look at it from the other side too. How to made it is a way that is fair so that a single can't use the system to troll platoon players.

Some player will put it on to bad MM or they always get bad team. MM has nothing to do with platoon team damage!!

View PostShivvering, on 13 August 2017 - 06:59 AM, said:

Some people are just dickheads. 

I played a t3 battle in a french td last week. Two allied pz1c's decided I'd enjoy the game more if I was flipped on my side for the entire duration. Once they had achieved that, they went to hassle the arty.

No rhyme or reason to it. They are just dickheads.

As WG won't look in to these tickets, they can persist with this behaviour to their hearts content.

On low tiers like that, they can just freely open free accounts to troll. Matters not if them accounts are ban or not.

Shivvering #6 Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:10 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29746 battles

View PostChopchopchop, on 13 August 2017 - 08:05 AM, said:

On low tiers like that, they can just freely open free accounts to troll. Matters not if them accounts are ban or not.

I've seen similar at higher tiers. A certain group of people love doing it to Swedish tds.

Chopchopchop #7 Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:47 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 52071 battles
  • [IDI0T] IDI0T

View PostShivvering, on 13 August 2017 - 07:10 AM, said:

I've seen similar at higher tiers. A certain group of people love doing it to Swedish tds.

Happen to me before, lead to I point out the system's flaws, lead to my topics blocked, and been told that it was my high TK damage caused it!!  Noting new, and nothing changed. They just want to cover it up.  I don't know if anyone notice.  There are topics which has 0 count on read....that seem to me, they are the post WG want to hide, even they have good information for players.

Edited by Chopchopchop, 13 August 2017 - 11:50 AM.

Bordhaw #8 Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:25 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 11536 battles

View PostShivvering, on 13 August 2017 - 07:10 AM, said:

Yeah there's a whole Polish youtube channel and that's what they do go into platoons and flip people and upload the video's. If you look up the name there are literally about 60 accounts with variations of the same name in WoT. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users