Suggestion: The forgotten tanks

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Poll: Suggestion: The forgotten tanks (9 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Why is the worst from the 4 listed tanks in your opinion?

1. St. Emil (2 votes [22.22%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

2. ARL 44 (2 votes [22.22%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

3. Grille (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. VK 36.01 H (5 votes [55.56%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 55.56%

Vote Hide poll

R4z #1 Posted 12 August 2017 - 10:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10685 battles

Hello everybody,

I have realized that I have to suggest it personally for WG to start thinking about far beyond the Tier 10 line.

I have seen that they really care about T44 and russian mediums so I will write down some others to consider in lower tiers.

1. St. Emil - This one is just unbearable in it's line. A one-trick pony which is useless on most of the battlefields.

2. ARL 44 - The tank lacks the armor however with that comes nothing that gives us any advantage on the battlefield. Grinding it is a slow pain for everybody.

3. Grille (arty) - What happened to this former champion? It was one of the best arty to play...

4. VK 36.01 H - Nobody plays it anymore and there is a good reason for that...

If you have any other non-tier-10 tanks that you think is rare and avoided please share it. Hopefully the Wargaming will finally see your suggestions.

jeffrey_mk2 #2 Posted 23 August 2017 - 03:23 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 9269 battles
  • [NLWGG] NLWGG
I still got the grille in garage, but since the update I rarely played it.
It misses a lot shots , stun is very low and reload and aim is also still not the fastest.
If I play 10 games maybe one will be good and all the other is rubbish.
I mean I got a lot problems to do even 350+ dmg now , wtf is that...

Kirk_Helmet #3 Posted 28 August 2017 - 11:22 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 33816 battles
  • [PAPKO] PAPKO

View PostR4z, on 12 August 2017 - 10:29 PM, said:

1. St. Emil - This one is just unbearable in it's line. A one-trick pony which is useless on most of the battlefields. - it has incredibly powerful gun for it's tier and also incredible gun depression - these are the things using which you need to master, but I agree that for unexperienced player it can be a pain in the a** to play the Stubborn Emil. After all it earned it's name for a reason.

2. ARL 44 - The tank lacks the armor however with that comes nothing that gives us any advantage on the battlefield. Grinding it is a slow pain for everybody. - Do you mean that 212 penetration gun with decent dispersion (I know 0.36 is not great but ARL's opponents are often less accurate) does not give you any advantage?

3. Grille (arty) - What happened to this former champion? It was one of the best arty to play... - Can't tell, I have completely no experience with it

4. VK 36.01 H - Nobody plays it anymore and there is a good reason for that... - it is a great all round tank, had plenty of great battles in it. Try utilising the DPM and mobility it has.

The old saying that there are no bad tanks, there are just bad players is a bit true. There are many tanks that are not easy to play until you figure out how to do it. That's when they become enjoyable and rewarding. For years people kept complaining and whining and demanding buffs or nerfs many of which were completely unnecessary. Don't be one of those who resist to learn something and improve. Try to analyse every aspect of your tank and use it to your advantage. Believe me it is way more satisfactory and less frustrating than waiting for buffs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users