• 42449 battles

This video has over 75 million views.

https://www.facebook...44894925870008/

Nishi_Kinuyo #2 Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:46 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 7269 battles
  • [GUP] GUP
Please do not spread false imperialist propaganda about the DPRK and our dearest leader Kim Jong-Un (Manse! Manse! Manmanse!).

Gangerr #3 Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:04 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19871 battles
You never know if its true or not.  Propaganda is a powerful tool. 

cragarion #4 Posted 13 August 2017 - 10:06 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 42449 battles

View PostGangerr, on 13 August 2017 - 08:04 PM, said:

You never know if its true or not.  Propaganda is a powerful tool. 

What you need to ask yourself is:

:have you ever seen a North Korean in any online game ?,

:have you ever seen a North Korean posting on YouTube ?,

:have you ever seen a North Korean posting on any other kind of social media site ?,

:have you ever seen a North Korean on the news or any other kind of TV that was not an official of the government or in this case someone who's "escaped" from North Korea ?,

:have you ever seen a North Korean in your country who was there on holiday ?,

:have you ever seen a North Korean who emigrated to your country because they fancied it without fleeing persecution ?,

:have you ever seen a North Korean who's come to study in collage or university in your country ?,

The answer i get when i ask myself those questions is NO, and there are lots more questions like those and the answer is still NO,

i never believe propaganda i believe what i see with my own eyes or hear with my own ears.  

TsundereWaffle #5 Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:27 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 26306 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

View Postcragarion, on 13 August 2017 - 11:06 PM, said:

:have you ever seen a North Korean posting on any other kind of social media site ?,

:have you ever seen a North Korean on the news or any other kind of TV that was not an official of the government or in this case someone who's "escaped" from North Korea ?,

:have you ever seen a North Korean who emigrated to your country because they fancied it without fleeing persecution ?,

:have you ever seen a North Korean who's come to study in collage or university in your country ?,

The answer i get when i ask myself those questions is NO, and there are lots more questions like those and the answer is still NO,

i never believe propaganda i believe what i see with my own eyes or hear with my own ears.  

didn't north korea participate in the football WC of 2010?

Nishi_Kinuyo #6 Posted 15 August 2017 - 06:41 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 7269 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

View PostWafflePanzer, on 14 August 2017 - 07:27 PM, said:

They won too from what I remember.

Mis_fit #7 Posted 15 August 2017 - 08:47 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 9451 battles

View PostWafflePanzer, on 14 August 2017 - 09:27 PM, said:

yep and they win...that north korea tv says :)

cragarion #8 Posted 15 August 2017 - 11:35 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 42449 battles

View PostWafflePanzer, on 14 August 2017 - 08:27 PM, said:

Yes and did you see how many security arrived with them,

that was an official visit they were never left alone unless they were actually on the pitch playing,

did you see a single interview with a team member without one of those security standing over their shoulder.

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 15 August 2017 - 06:41 AM, said:

They won too from what I remember.

No they didn't win they lost their round 2-1 to Brazil,

and were publicly punished and humiliated for 6 hours when they got back home for losing,

Spain won the 2010 world cup.

Edited by cragarion, 15 August 2017 - 11:45 PM.

Shnuks #9 Posted 16 August 2017 - 01:54 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 35067 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View Postcragarion, on 13 August 2017 - 11:14 AM, said:

This video has over 75 million views.

https://www.facebook...44894925870008/

I'd totally hit that.

Edited by Shnuks, 16 August 2017 - 01:56 AM.

armandio #10 Posted 16 August 2017 - 05:43 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 79422 battles

View Postcragarion, on 13 August 2017 - 11:06 PM, said:

Have You ever seen radio waves, infrared light, ultraviolet light, x-rays?!? No?:teethhappy:

But they exist.:)

Have You ever heard ultrasound?

Ultrasound exist.:)

Have You ever seen spermatozoids with Your own eyes? No?

Does that means You cant exist?:trollface:

Attēlu rezultāti vaicājumam “spermatozoids”

Edited by armandio, 16 August 2017 - 06:04 AM.

Gangerr #11 Posted 16 August 2017 - 08:45 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19871 battles

View Postcragarion, on 13 August 2017 - 10:06 PM, said:

No doubt the peoples of north korea are oppressed but listening to a video of some unknown girl talk about being oppressed at a time when they are america - north korea problems going on sounds too coincidental.  Nobody knows whats going on in north korea and infact the world should stay out of other nations businesses, getting involved for the sake of freedom causes more problems.   It's upto the people of north korea too change they system and nobody elses.

The americans rose up against british, the irish got the rep of ireland, eastern europe rose up in 1989 (peacefully mind you), indo china kicked both the french and americans out, coloured people of south africa fought aparheid, so its uptoo them to sort they own problems out.

Nishi_Kinuyo #12 Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:05 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 7269 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

View PostGangerr, on 16 August 2017 - 07:45 PM, said:

No doubt the peoples of north korea are oppressed but listening to a video of some unknown girl talk about being oppressed at a time when they are america - north korea problems going on sounds too coincidental.  Nobody knows whats going on in north korea and infact the world should stay out of other nations businesses, getting involved for the sake of freedom causes more problems.   It's upto the people of north korea too change they system and nobody elses.

The americans rose up against british, the irish got the rep of ireland, eastern europe rose up in 1989 (peacefully mind you), indo china kicked both the french and americans out, coloured people of south africa fought aparheid, so its uptoo them to sort they own problems out.

Not only that, but look at what happened in the middle-east after the USA tried to bring "freedom" and "democracy" to the place.

cragarion #13 Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:25 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 42449 battles

View Postarmandio, on 16 August 2017 - 05:43 AM, said:

Have You ever seen radio waves, infrared light, ultraviolet light, x-rays?!? No?:teethhappy:

But they exist.:)

Have You ever heard ultrasound?

Ultrasound exist.:)

Have You ever seen spermatozoids with Your own eyes? No?

Does that means You cant exist?:trollface:

Attēlu rezultāti vaicājumam “spermatozoids”

No you cant see those but you can see their effects therefore they must be there. ;)

View PostGangerr, on 16 August 2017 - 08:45 PM, said:

If you looked at the video you would have seen its about 4 years old before the current rise in tensions.

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 16 August 2017 - 09:05 PM, said:

Not only that, but look at what happened in the middle-east after the USA tried to bring "freedom" and "democracy" to the place.

The United Nations Coalition invasion of Iraq has brought "freedom" and "democracy", the people no longer live in fear of Saddam Hussein and his family or the republican guard, and have a freely elected government, and Afghanistan is also free from its oppressive government where as a female you had no rights what so ever and they also have free elections now, so i don't see what your argument is. 

Edited by cragarion, 16 August 2017 - 09:30 PM.

Nishi_Kinuyo #14 Posted 16 August 2017 - 10:19 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 7269 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

View Postcragarion, on 16 August 2017 - 08:25 PM, said:

The United Nations Coalition invasion of Iraq has brought "freedom" and "democracy", the people no longer live in fear of Saddam Hussein and his family or the republican guard, and have a freely elected government, and Afghanistan is also free from its oppressive government where as a female you had no rights what so ever and they also have free elections now, so i don't see what your argument is. 

Ah, so that's why large parts of afghanistan are still under taliban or ISIS control.

Not to mention that the fall of Hussein's regine caused first an insurgency which grew into a full-fledged civil war, not to mention help giving rise to ISIS.

I totally understand now that USA interference was a great thing for both countries. :rolleyes:

cragarion #15 Posted 16 August 2017 - 10:58 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 42449 battles

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 16 August 2017 - 10:19 PM, said:

Ah, so that's why large parts of afghanistan are still under taliban or ISIS control.

Not to mention that the fall of Hussein's regine caused first an insurgency which grew into a full-fledged civil war, not to mention help giving rise to ISIS.

I totally understand now that USA interference was a great thing for both countries. :rolleyes:

Isis has lost most of its ground in Iraq it's gone from around 40% of the country to less than 10% and is gradually being wiped out,

The Taliban are also losing ground and have very little control left in Afghanistan most of their attacks now coming across the border from Pakistan.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users