Jump to content


Question about bonds...

bonds test server

  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

the_nebuchadnezzar #1 Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:21 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 49185 battles
  • 1,242
  • Member since:
    08-19-2013
Today I was able to join the test server and try some of the new tanks. And since WG gave me 50.000 bonds I`ve decide to use them and install some improved equipment. But after the battles I saw that, beside credits and xp, I received also some few bonds (20 was max if not mistaken). What`s with that? You can receive them after all battles or only with tanks that have improved equipment installed?
Too lazy to search for info... sorry about that! :hiding:
PS: I did like the Foch B, but I think WG should left only 5 shells in the magazine and maybe go for 2,5 sec btw shots - just like the AMX 50B.  

qpranger #2 Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:25 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 33804 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013

View Postthe_nebuchadnezzar, on 14 August 2017 - 09:21 PM, said:

But after the battles I saw that, beside credits and xp, I received also some few bonds (20 was max if not mistaken). 

 

So how many bonds per battle did you get on average, 007?

Bennie182 #3 Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:27 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 54921 battles
  • 1,773
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012
You receive those bonds only when playing the 30 vs 30 mode, so you need to check that box when it hits the live server to be able to play it. It has nothing to do with improved equipment you already have used. It also means you can only get them in tier 10 tanks, since this mode is only for tier 10 tanks.

the_nebuchadnezzar #4 Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:33 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 49185 battles
  • 1,242
  • Member since:
    08-19-2013

View Postqpranger, on 14 August 2017 - 07:25 PM, said:

 

So how many bonds per battle did you get on average, 007?

No mate, I mean 20 bonds was the maxim amount I got after one battle. 

View PostBennie182, on 14 August 2017 - 07:27 PM, said:

You receive those bonds only when playing the 30 vs 30 mode, so you need to check that box when it hits the live server to be able to play it. It has nothing to do with improved equipment you already have used. It also means you can only get them in tier 10 tanks, since this mode is only for tier 10 tanks.

Funny thing is I didn't play a single battle 30 vs 30. I played only standard...


Edited by the_nebuchadnezzar, 14 August 2017 - 08:34 PM.


Poerhis #5 Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:35 PM

    Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 17036 battles
  • 213
  • [SIKA] SIKA
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011
Bonds can be earned in every tier X only battle. The amount is something like 2,5%(?) of the total raw xp and you don't gain bonds at all if you don't perform well enough.

Edited by Poerhis, 14 August 2017 - 08:36 PM.


MR_FIAT #6 Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:40 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 19942 battles
  • 1,592
  • [_RBP_] _RBP_
  • Member since:
    05-16-2015

View PostPoerhis, on 14 August 2017 - 08:35 PM, said:

Bonds can be earned in every tier X only battle. The amount is something like 2,5%(?) of the total raw xp and you don't gain bonds at all if you don't perform well enough.

 

Sounds like a decent change, makes playing tier 10 a bit more rewarding and gives a bit more incentive to grind up the lines. 

Poerhis #7 Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:42 PM

    Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 17036 battles
  • 213
  • [SIKA] SIKA
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011

Yep! I personally love the change, as I can't be bothered to play ranked battles. :D



Spurtung #8 Posted 15 August 2017 - 12:41 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 65991 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013






Also tagged with bonds, test server

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users