Help...

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

slovanb #1 Posted 15 August 2017 - 09:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19471 battles

Hello everyone,yes i need some help.About 34 years ago i was a gunner in a real tank (T72)and after that a comm.Well i like this game but belive me,for me it is really hard to play this game,for example:first 13k battles i played like a big NOOB.Its true.Then a few guys(great guys-players)tell me:you are alone in the battle,stay alive-do dmg...and dont go always first,think,calculate tanks ht,mt,lt,tds,arty...OK,i did it,so now i am getting better in this game("noobmeter"- you can check my stats last 3,4 months),and now,why i need some help?

My garage is not full of tanks:IS3,T29,T34-85,VK...and few tanks tier 5.At the moment i do not own tier 9 and 10(T10 and IS7 i sold both of them),i dont use gold ammo,dont buy premium vehicles,dont have premium acc...etc.(simply because i have no money for this) and i am playing almost all battles with IS3,T29,T67.So the problem is when i enter the battle with IS3 the MM is so fckn good with me that i am playing every 12-15 battles as a bottom tier!and then mybe 1,2 or 3 battles as a top tier!when playing vs tier 9 or 10 i can not do a lot of dmg(vs LOWE,TYPE4 H,TYPE5 H,...etc,can not train crew(4th perk at 95% need 45k exp!!!) ,with my T29 it is the same story...ALL I WANT TO SAY: IT IS REALLY REALLY HARD TO PLAY NOW AFTER THE LAST MM upgrade,i fell only pain and i am not having fun anymore,thats it,any suggestion or help i will be glad to hear,ty,and sorry for my "english",ty again,gl to all and have fun.

qpranger #2 Posted 15 August 2017 - 09:39 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 33233 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
So how can we help you?

Karasu_Hidesuke #3 Posted 15 August 2017 - 09:57 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 16161 battles
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L

View Postqpranger, on 15 August 2017 - 08:39 PM, said:

So how can we help you?

MM is bad for all of us. (Meaning we can't do anything about that, only WG can.) The worst part of it is that it is working 'as intended'. In order to 'defeat MM' and overall to be able to play at tier 8+ you would need to increase your damage output. People might give you some pointers on how to do that.

Alternatively, you might need to play more tier 5/6 games.  The three tanks you mentioned are, I believe, among the best non-premium tanks. There should be other good tanks out there are that you might want to give a try. My own favorite to add would probably be T-34, but more experienced players might give you more suggestions.

Edited by Browarszky, 15 August 2017 - 09:58 PM.

StinkyStonky #4 Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:41 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 28768 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

View Postslovanb, on 15 August 2017 - 08:34 PM, said:

ALL I WANT TO SAY: IT IS REALLY REALLY HARD TO PLAY NOW AFTER THE LAST MM upgrade,i fell only pain and i am not having fun anymore,

Do you remember before the MM change when you could roll out in your IS3 and be the ONLY tier 8 tank in a game with 10 tier 10s ?

These days you can only ever see 3 and let me let you into a secret.  In those games ... IT ISN'T YOUR JOB to take on the tier 10s.

If you want more fun ... try playing more than just the same 3 tanks.  And lose your entitlement to be top tier all the time.

Kozzy #5 Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:47 AM

Major

• Player
  • 38855 battles
  • [EAB2] EAB2

View PostStinkyStonky, on 16 August 2017 - 10:41 AM, said:

Do you remember before the MM change when you could roll out in your IS3 and be the ONLY tier 8 tank in a game with 10 tier 10s ?

These days you can only ever see 3 and let me let you into a secret.  In those games ... IT ISN'T YOUR JOB to take on the tier 10s.

If you want more fun ... try playing more than just the same 3 tanks.  And lose your entitlement to be top tier all the time.

People seem quick to forget this.  Some people will always need an excuse and this summer it's "ZOMG NEW MM!!"

Enforcer1975 #6 Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:47 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20760 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Problem is you don't do enough damage and don't survive long enough. Best thing to do is upload a few of your last replays, no cherry picking just upload the last 3 on wotreplays and post the links in your op then the better players might watch it and maybe give you some advice or even offer to toon with you. You did all the mistakes you could do as a player but you realized something is wrong. Those who ask politely will always get help.

Edited by Enforcer1975, 16 August 2017 - 11:47 AM.

arthurwellsley #7 Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:51 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 51954 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
The MM for the IS3 is much better now. It will now see fewer tier X tanks in a single battle and so will more often be able to get involved in engagements with the other seven or eight tier VIII tanks in a match. As said above if there are three tier X tanks in a match then either play as support to your own tier X tanks and use their armour or seek out engagements with the enemy tier VIII vehicles. IS3 is mobile enough with a good enough gun to be pretty flexible in what it is capable of unlike some of the other heavy tanks at that tier.

Geno1isme #8 Posted 16 August 2017 - 12:59 PM

General

• Player
  • 43193 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

View PostStinkyStonky, on 16 August 2017 - 12:41 PM, said:

Hardly, given that this only happened once per year or so. Kinda tired to see this bogus argument to defend the new Kindergarten-MM. Plus there would have been far superior solutions to eliminate such situations (expand the constrained-based MM rather than replacing it with the crappy template-based MM).

slovanb #9 Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19471 battles
Thank you,all of you for the answers and sugg.,you are right:it is only a game,play or leave,...thats it.Before i finish this...example,i enter random battle>with IS3 tier 8>on the other side guy buys LOWE tier 8(penetration apcr 294 vs my ap 225!!!)he just buy it!he does not research and maybe months of playing hard...ok.lets go to the point:face to face with LOWE!i know where the weak spots(points) are for both tanks but he is allready in advantage,am i right? yes.Anyway i am just complaining here and it is my fault if i do not buy,i only wanted to say it is not fair,but who cares,and again i am just complaing i admit BUT I WILL PLAY THIS GAME EVERY DAY FOR FEW HOURS BECAUSE I LIKE IT.Thank you again guys,gl & hf to all of you,slovanb

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users