Scrab the Primo Victoria

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Poll: Stop Primo victoria (3 members have cast votes)

Must world of tanks scrap the Commercial tanks like Primo Victoria

1. Yes (3 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. No (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Don't Know (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

Bernhard_Sauvant #1 Posted 17 August 2017 - 12:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 61478 battles
  • [EWU] EWU

I saw today that a new premium tank is launched. The Primo Victoria. When i read the tale of the tank the more i think World of Tanks is doomed to finish as a leader of playing tanks.

This is a product to consume more money with fantasy premiumtank. If this is a trendy for the future then i quit the game. I don't wanna fight with or against a commercial tank sponsered by a metal band. Maybe someone will fight a tank sponsered by Justin Bieber or a LG-tank. The authentic of the game is then gone. My hobby is World War II and i like to ride in those tanks but when Primo Victoria tank appears my happyness dissappear in a split of a moment. The enjoyment of the game is then gone. Heavy metal has nothing to do with it, i like ramstein (Maybe they will a Panzer rotte as introduction with pussy on it and feuerfrei).

Aetos01 #2 Posted 18 August 2017 - 01:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 28175 battles
  • [X-TM] X-TM

I disagree, WoT is not about historical accuracy it is about FUN !! Many of the tanks in WoT NEVER existed so, if you or anybody else, is looking for WWII authenticity you are in the wrong game.

Honestly that Primo Victoria tank doesn't rock my world (sic!) but others like it... Now if a Rolling Stones tank comes on sale I will buy it even if it a mule !! Mick Jagger as commander, Keith as gunner, Ronnie as a loader and Charlie as driver ..... man I will give them 100 euros for that no questions asked !!!

.... and I would love to empty a magazine up the rear of a Justin Bieber tank lol !!!

Whatsoever #3 Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:19 AM

Private

• Player
  • 9779 battles
  • [BLGRN] BLGRN

View PostAetos01, on 18 August 2017 - 02:09 PM, said:

... Now if a Rolling Stones tank comes on sale I will buy it even if it a mule !! Mick Jagger as commander, Keith as gunner, Ronnie as a loader and Charlie as driver .....

I got a tank by Jagger, I got a taAaAAank by Jaggeeeer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users