Jump to content


The new swedish prem

Strv 81

  • Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Brandon_B #1 Posted 17 August 2017 - 11:38 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 16109 battles
  • 30
  • [HE-JA] HE-JA
  • Member since:
    03-25-2015
Tbh I would've liked if they put in the Strv 101 and let it be centurion with a 105 at t8 with of course lowered stats and such would've made it uniquer than what it is now.

lord_chipmonk #2 Posted 17 August 2017 - 11:51 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 34409 battles
  • 10,259
  • [-HOW-] -HOW-
  • Member since:
    12-23-2012

View PostBrandon_B, on 17 August 2017 - 11:38 PM, said:

Tbh I would've liked if they put in the Strv 101 and let it be centurion with a 105 at t8 with of course lowered stats and such would've made it uniquer than what it is now.

 

Yeah, I can see what you mean. Kinda like the Raviolli. 

Brandon_B #3 Posted 17 August 2017 - 11:54 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 16109 battles
  • 30
  • [HE-JA] HE-JA
  • Member since:
    03-25-2015

View Postlord_chipmonk, on 17 August 2017 - 11:51 PM, said:

 

Yeah, I can see what you mean. Kinda like the Raviolli. 

 

Yea kinda except a worse gun I suppose Since there needs to be a way to balance it out and yet not make it well a rev

 



ZlatanArKung #4 Posted 17 August 2017 - 11:59 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 1529 battles
  • 5,118
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014
What? Don't you think it is refreshing with a copied Centurion my. 1 as a new T8 premium.
It is just the 3rd 230 alpha rather big and bad T8 medium tank.

The Russian IS-3 exists in like 5 to 6 different iterations.

Phobos4321 #5 Posted 18 August 2017 - 01:09 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 43349 battles
  • 8,546
  • Member since:
    09-27-2011

is3

is3a

is5

is6

110

112

did i forget something ?

 

still wt gf is far more creative with like 7 Pz4 variants  and probably about 10 different T-34's

and even using the same modules every tank is a grind from 0 again

in some aspects we are rather well of in WoT ...



Brandon_B #6 Posted 18 August 2017 - 01:12 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 16109 battles
  • 30
  • [HE-JA] HE-JA
  • Member since:
    03-25-2015

View PostPhobos4321, on 18 August 2017 - 01:09 AM, said:

is3

is3a

is5

is6

110

112

did i forget something ?

 

still wt gf is far more creative with like 7 Pz4 variants  and probably about 10 different T-34's

and even using the same modules every tank is a grind from -100* again

in some aspects we are rather well of in WoT ...

True very true



Brandon_B #7 Posted 18 August 2017 - 02:50 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 16109 battles
  • 30
  • [HE-JA] HE-JA
  • Member since:
    03-25-2015

Just played the new P. Victoria and I already had 3 people trying to kill me...

And I was the arty magnet even if I was the bottom tier of the mm...

 



Kartoshkaya #8 Posted 18 August 2017 - 05:25 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23531 battles
  • 335
  • Member since:
    01-01-2015

View PostBrandon_B, on 18 August 2017 - 02:50 AM, said:

Just played the new P. Victoria and I already had 3 people trying to kill me...

And I was the arty magnet even if I was the bottom tier of the mm...

 

Cut the bs off.

 

Played it 35 times and did not get focused in any battles. Only one where a bulldog suicide rushed me but he died without even removing half my hp... However, not really sure it was a focus or just stupid.


Edited by Kartoshkaya, 18 August 2017 - 05:26 AM.


Mimos_A #9 Posted 18 August 2017 - 07:58 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 24959 battles
  • 2,042
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
  • Member since:
    05-30-2015

View PostBrandon_B, on 18 August 2017 - 02:50 AM, said:

Just played the new P. Victoria and I already had 3 people trying to kill me...

And I was the arty magnet even if I was the bottom tier of the mm...

 

Centurions are always arty magnets, a slow tank with a giant engine deck, what's not to love for the sky pigs.



HipsR #10 Posted 18 August 2017 - 08:04 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 38531 battles
  • 2,117
  • Member since:
    09-05-2011

View PostPhobos4321, on 18 August 2017 - 01:09 AM, said:

is3

is3a

is5

is6

110

112

did i forget something ?

 

 

WZ-111

Edited by DoctorShell, 18 August 2017 - 08:05 AM.


NervosCuNervii #11 Posted 18 August 2017 - 08:15 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 21833 battles
  • 534
  • [D57T] D57T
  • Member since:
    08-31-2013

View PostPhobos4321, on 18 August 2017 - 02:09 AM, said:

is3

is3a

is5

is6

110

112

did i forget something ?

 

still wt gf is far more creative with like 7 Pz4 variants  and probably about 10 different T-34's

and even using the same modules every tank is a grind from 0 again

in some aspects we are rather well of in WoT ...

 

View PostDoctorShell, on 18 August 2017 - 09:04 AM, said:

 

WZ-111

 

In the same way we can add the Defender/Obj 252u to that list.

At least for the Americans they had the idea to make the Patriot a heavy tank instead of a medium like the Super Pershing. I mean, it makes sens going from T26E3 to T26E4 (SP) and then to T26E5 (P) and changing classes, right ? RIGHT ?

Phobos4321 #12 Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:44 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 43349 battles
  • 8,546
  • Member since:
    09-27-2011

well the wz 111 got no nose so i didnt added it

 

putting the defender/252U on the same lvl as the mentioned just felt wrong  what i have missed should have been the IS6-B



MarcoStrapone #13 Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:56 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 38049 battles
  • 751
  • [-BOMB] -BOMB
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

you mean something like this, but this reference to CENT 7/1.


 

Attached Files

  • Attached File   Shot_Kal-.jpg   157.39K


magkiln #14 Posted 18 August 2017 - 12:43 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 24758 battles
  • 750
  • [EKKE] EKKE
  • Member since:
    09-21-2015

View PostBrandon_B, on 17 August 2017 - 11:54 PM, said:

 

Yea kinda except a worse gun I suppose Since there needs to be a way to balance it out and yet not make it well a rev

 

 

That would be a bit weird. The 105 on the Centurion was one of the best tank guns in history. Nerving it to worse than the Ravioli would make it absolutely terrible.

Brandon_B #15 Posted 18 August 2017 - 02:04 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 16109 battles
  • 30
  • [HE-JA] HE-JA
  • Member since:
    03-25-2015

View Postmagkiln, on 18 August 2017 - 12:43 PM, said:

 

That would be a bit weird. The 105 on the Centurion was one of the best tank guns in history. Nerving it to worse than the Ravioli would make it absolutely terrible.

 

Actually if you keep in mind that his thing actually has armor unlike the rev it would be more balanced. Maybe a more accurate gun but with worse handling?

View PostMarcoStrapone, on 18 August 2017 - 11:56 AM, said:

you mean something like this, but this reference to CENT 7/1.


 

 

Yea Like I said the Strv 101 which is basically a Cent 7/1 but at t8 it would feel different wouldn't you agree?

View PostKartoshkaya, on 18 August 2017 - 05:25 AM, said:

 

Cut the bs off.

 

Played it 35 times and did not get focused in any battles. Only one where a bulldog suicide rushed me but he died without even removing half my hp... However, not really sure it was a focus or just stupid.

 

Hey I might have had a few unlucky roll in players, I can call [edited]on the fact that you have seen only but 1 suicide Bulldog Which I also had btw.

 


Edited by Brandon_B, 18 August 2017 - 02:05 PM.


MarcoStrapone #16 Posted 18 August 2017 - 08:43 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 38049 battles
  • 751
  • [-BOMB] -BOMB
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View PostBrandon_B, on 18 August 2017 - 01:04 PM, said:

 

Actually if you keep in mind that his thing actually has armor unlike the rev it would be more balanced. Maybe a more accurate gun but with worse handling?

 

Yea Like I said the Strv 101 which is basically a Cent 7/1 but at t8 it would feel different wouldn't you agree?

 

Hey I might have had a few unlucky roll in players, I can call [edited]on the fact that you have seen only but 1 suicide Bulldog Which I also had btw.

 

 

this gun L7 in early years was mounted on some tanks variations

the STRV 103, PATTONS, M1 ABRAMS, LEOPARD 1, and even on T54.



Brandon_B #17 Posted 18 August 2017 - 08:48 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 16109 battles
  • 30
  • [HE-JA] HE-JA
  • Member since:
    03-25-2015

View PostMarcoStrapone, on 18 August 2017 - 08:43 PM, said:

 

this gun L7 in early years was mounted on some tanks variations

the STRV 103, PATTONS, M1 ABRAMS, LEOPARD 1, and even on T54.

 

Like I said the Strv 101 which did mount  a 105mm gun.

 



Schemezoid #18 Posted 18 August 2017 - 08:50 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 21409 battles
  • 2,714
  • [EFE-S] EFE-S
  • Member since:
    11-29-2013
is3 also has better gun stats then the swedish clown tank

suvicze #19 Posted 18 August 2017 - 09:23 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 19297 battles
  • 662
  • [CS-TB] CS-TB
  • Member since:
    08-07-2010

View PostBrandon_B, on 18 August 2017 - 02:04 PM, said:

 

Actually if you keep in mind that his thing actually has armor unlike the rev it would be more balanced. Maybe a more accurate gun but with worse handling?

 

 

Acc is basically unnoticable unless it is a huge difference and I doubt they would give centurions < 0.28 acc, soft stats and aim time is much more important. Honestly you could give the strv or centurion I the 105 from 7/1 with current stats and it would be balanced because centurion 7/1 gun stats are total crap and in need of huge buff.



Brandon_B #20 Posted 18 August 2017 - 09:26 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 16109 battles
  • 30
  • [HE-JA] HE-JA
  • Member since:
    03-25-2015

View Postsuvicze, on 18 August 2017 - 09:23 PM, said:

 

Acc is basically unnoticable unless it is a huge difference and I doubt they would give centurions < 0.28 acc, soft stats and aim time is much more important. Honestly you could give the strv or centurion I the 105 from 7/1 with current stats and it would be balanced because centurion 7/1 gun stats are total crap and in need of huge buff.

 

I'll have to agree with you there.





Also tagged with Strv 81

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users